Set Pics of Angelina Jolie in Wanted Action

If this acting thing doesn't work out, she has a bright future in car shows.

It's been somewhat lost among 2008's bumper crop of high-profile comic-book adaptations, but filming of Universal's Wanted is going full-speed in Chicago this week, and Just Jared has pictures -- twelve, to be exact -- of star Angelina Jolie in action. If you've ever wanted to see Jolie on the hood of a red Dodge Viper, today's your lucky day!

The film, which is scheduled to open next March 28 and stars Jolie, Morgan Freeman, Terence Stamp, Common, and James McAvoy, is an adaptation of the comic miniseries of the same name. In the books, written by Mark Millar and illustrated by J.G. Jones, a secret cabal of villains has banded together to eliminate superheroes, who are such a distant memory that they are regarded as fiction by the general population. Unbeknownst to office drone Wesley Gibson (played by McAvoy), his recently murdered father was one such villain, and one whose talents he has inherited. This discovery, understandably, opens some new horizons.

Jolie's character, fittingly, is known as The Fox. Here's a sample of Jared's wares -- eleven more pictures at the link below.

Photo courtesy of Just Jared

Before Wanted arrives, moviegoers who are able to purchase tickets to R-rated films will be able to catch Jolie's quasi-animated act in Beowulf. Read about it in our Fall Movie Preview!

Source: Just Jared

Comments

Crenshaw

Bryan Winter

Man she just keeps getting bonier and bonier. Eat a sandwich for God's sake.

Aug 17 - 07:01 AM

ClericPreston

N G

Maybe she's just trying to relate to the kids she adopts.

Aug 17 - 08:08 AM

narcissusbleh

Christian Diaz

haha. funny and cruel.

Aug 17 - 11:52 AM

LittleT3301

First Last

She does look like she is getting thinner but I still thinkshe is one of the most beautiful women in hollywood. I hope she does put a little more meat on her bones though.

Aug 17 - 07:52 AM

Monkeymoo

Tammy Lee

Anybody can look good in that much make up. I don't like what she's about and not interested in seeing any of her movies.

Aug 17 - 08:07 AM

highdough

Richard Blascock

You don't like people working for humanitarian causes and spending a lot of time trying to help disadvantaged children? I'm with you on that! Hey, if the kids can't fend for themselves, SCREW 'EM!

Aug 17 - 09:35 AM

the-russian

Nick Danczyk

No one criticized her humanitarian work; Cleric just pointed out the irony of her looking like an impoverished child from a 3rd world country.

Aug 17 - 11:17 AM

highdough

Richard Blascock

I was replying to this comment:
"I don't like what she's about and not interested in seeing any of her movies." that monkeymoo posted.

I agree that she needs to put on some weight, but I recall reading that she has issues with eating after seeing so many impoverished children without food. Apparently that's not uncommon. People feel so guilty when they have seen what Jolie has seen that they can't eat.

Aug 17 - 02:25 PM

ClericPreston

N G

Maybe she's just trying to relate to the kids she adopts.

Aug 17 - 08:08 AM

narcissusbleh

Christian Diaz

haha. funny and cruel.

Aug 17 - 11:52 AM

sharpless

Matthew Sanderson

She's lost her beauty. Seriously, she needs to gain some weight. She just looks boney and creepy now. It's so sad.

Aug 17 - 09:04 AM

highdough

Richard Blascock

I was replying to this comment:

Aug 17 - 02:25 PM

WeaponAndy

Andy Nix

She's playing the Fox? I thought The Fox was black? She looked like Halle Berry too in the comic books. That's ****ed up.

Aug 17 - 11:26 AM

narcissusbleh

Christian Diaz

haha. funny and cruel.

Aug 17 - 11:52 AM

thetruebastard

bart barker

As thin as she may become, her lips will never be unprepared for oral sex.

Aug 17 - 12:18 PM

ipisking

Howard Smith

LOL

Aug 19 - 05:13 AM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

I don't think she is attractive anymore. Too thin. Way too thin. But it is nice to see someone caring for others in some capacity.

Aug 17 - 01:03 PM

highdough

Richard Blascock

I was replying to this comment:

Aug 17 - 02:25 PM

Remy Overkempe

Remy Overkempe

Uhm, and considering she lost her mother (while her father is a dick head)??? Give the girl a break to get over some stuff.

Aug 17 - 02:33 PM

hopitt

Jean Broaux

i've seen a timeline that shows how she spent the last six months prior to her mother's death that proves to me anyway, that she was not so concerned about her mother to spend much time with her. Only 2 visits prior to her mother's death, other times it was shown per photo ops and news reports that she was out of the country travelling here and there; not with her mother. I don't think her weight lost comes from the loss of her mother, unless it's guilt over not caring for her mother. Whatever, I have no desire to support her films in theater. I'll wait 'till it comes on t.v. Too bad, cause I'm a big fan of Morgan Freeman and James McAvoy. Nia Long would have been a great black actress.

Dec 23 - 08:47 PM

hopitt

Jean Broaux

Dec 23 - 08:50 PM

liono86

william ward

Hmmm, empoor, how do you know her father is a dick head? Did you talk to him. From interviews I've seen, John Voigt (sp?) seems pretty cool. For all we know, she could have been just as much in the wrong with whatever was going on between them as he was.

Aug 17 - 10:06 PM

ligaya

Ligaya Lucero

Jon Voight calling Angelina Jolie mentally ill (true or not) on national tv -- especially without any heads up -- qualifies him as a dickhead to me. And to do it while Maddox's adoption was in process was particularly dickheadish. He's admitted his faults as a father and husband in the past. Angelina has reconciledd with him a couple of times, but Voight always ficked up again. I've seen biographical profiles by A&E and The Hollywood Story, watched interviews, as well as read articles (not tabloids/blogs) over several years. I'm satisfied that in this broken relationship, Voight is the one in the wrong -- not Angelina Jolie.

Aug 18 - 12:10 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

For my money the basic media has almost all crossed over into the realm of tabloids and blogs and I now base almost none of my decisions off what I hear on the "news". Making judgements based on a few snapshots, 15 minute sound bites, or articles written by people who've spent at best an afternoon with their subject is no way to make an informed judgement. I will give her credit IF jon is as bad as people say at least she didn't turn out like Charlie Sheen or some of these other Hollywood kids who's dads and moms were so busy enjoying all the "free love" and more likely "free drugs" that they forgot to raise their children. At least Angelina has seemed to take the opposite tact on that front.

Aug 18 - 01:14 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Aug 18 - 01:14 AM

Now it's dark

Kirby K

Sounds good. Too bad she is in it. So annoying.

Aug 18 - 10:17 AM

ipisking

Howard Smith

LOL

Aug 19 - 05:13 AM

ChigChampa

Chig Champa

As good as an actress as she can be, Angelina Jolie has entered Tom Cruise territory. You're always aware that you're watching an actress and very rarely do you forget that and begin to watch the character instead. She's just too over-exposed.

She's also beginning to look a lot like the skeleton my science teacher used to keep in the back of the class. Good old Bonesy, now THERE's an actor!!

Aug 23 - 12:58 PM

The Forbidden Douchebag

shal not be told shal not be told

OMG!! She's still f**king hot!!!

Oct 14 - 02:27 PM

Nine Movies That Bring the Funk

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Watch Arrested Development

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships