My Best Enemy (Mi mejor enemigo) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Best Enemy (Mi mejor enemigo) Reviews

½ January 17, 2011
Very difficult t watch in some parts -- not in a cinematography way, but in a human sense. Nonetheless, an outstanding tale.
March 2, 2012
hola quiero ver la pelicula
½ October 7, 2010
Italian Film Festival Oct 2007
Newmarket, Auckland, New Zealand

My Best Enemy [Italian title: Il Mio Miglior Nemico]
Starring: Co-writer/Actor Silvio Muccino [Manual of Love] plus Director/Actor Carlo Verdone
Sun 7 October 2007

The father and boyfriend make the funniest comedy duo - I enjoyed this more than Manual of Love and I liked that film a lot. The moral of the story seems to be that personal vendettas are futile - you can't fix the past and you can even make it worse for yourself. There are a lot of adults in the film doing stupid things for sex - another theme in the film is that real love is better than the pursuit of sexual adventure. The central three characters all have issues with their close family and realise that they can find emotional support by building relationships outside their immediate family. The three help each other through a major crisis and finally become a new family together. All done in a very, very funny way - funnier than Christmas in Love.
August 14, 2011
Buena pelicula, en palabras de mi hijo
½ May 24, 2011
Personajes normales en una guerra que no les interesa mas que el futbol
October 7, 2010
Beautifully directed, it tells about human stupidity in a funny and touching way. Great movie for two great countries!