The Attic - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Attic Reviews

March 13, 2015
I really enjoyed The Attic. Emma starts to see a ghost who looks just like her, and this ghost is angry and on a rampage. A really decent mystery builds up here, to, unfortunately, a predictable ending.
½ April 11, 2014
An uneventful, unscary haunted house film, The Attic starts off well for the first few minutes but then quickly devolves into a snooze-fest.
September 18, 2013
or as I liked to call it... "How Not To Make A Horror Movie 101"
½ March 15, 2013
Poor acting, terrible story and what is the movie about?!?! Boring
½ January 29, 2012
This movie was so terrible I wanted to shoot myself halfway through. Added to my list of worst movies. To see John Savage in this hurt me terribly. PLEASE don't waste your time.
½ July 3, 2011
A very interesting story\plot, but very slow-paced with some bad acting.
½ July 3, 2011
one of the worse movies i have ever seen. watched the whole thing dont really know the point of it.
½ July 1, 2011
I suppose I shouldn't expect too much from a movie that came in a box set I paid five euros for, but holy damn is this bad. The plot is all over the place, the movie seems to make up rules on the go and none of the acting is interesting in the slightest. I wasn't even drunk and me and Rin just couldn't stop laughing about the sillyness of this movie. We'll miss ya, Fappy.
April 17, 2011
All bad reviews on this one, so a pass for me.
November 4, 2010
I could smell that ending from a mile away. First of all, all the characters make sure you know Emma is crazy, so the ending shouldn't be a suprise. Unfortunately, I don't think the filmmakers got the memo which said, the ending should ALWAYS be a suprise. Second, what was with the acting? It was horrible all around and they're all seasoned actors. Lastly, why was there no suspense? There weren't any cheap thrills either, which could have been the films saving grace.
½ July 11, 2010
The Attic is a rollercoaster. It starts down low and then works its way up and then flys downward in a spiral. It repeats this a coulple times until crashing into the ground and bursting into flames.
½ June 4, 2010
Easily the worst film I've seen in a long time and quite possibly the worst I've ever sat through. Terrible acting and editing with poor camera angles and directing (and from someone who directed 'Pet Cemetary' I would expect better). The plot, if there was one, was terrible and while it seemed like it might have a good conclusion in the end it was a total mess and went nowhere leaving so many unanswered questions. Overall it was awful and I wouldn't advise anyone to sit through such garbage.
½ April 28, 2010
So horrible, that if this flick had a face, it would be scarier and more repulsive than the one obtained by combining Leatherface and Vincent Price in The House of Wax.

April 9, 2010
Not bad if there is nothing else to watch. The spirit is a doppelganger. I guess like a poltergeist, who doesn't want anyone in the house. Elizabeth Ross is a good actor. She was in "Mad Men".
November 15, 2009
shitttyy, low budget film.
½ October 23, 2009
Nothing I'd Buy, Rent or Watch ever again
October 2, 2009
Confusion total en estra pelicula si aguantas sabras q lo q pasa de lo contario te volvera loco
March 21, 2009
An awesomely mind-fucking Movie! talk about wrap your mind around