Loaded

—— Witches of East End: Season 2

Loaded Reviews

Bengel W.
December 7, 2013
The gradual decay into drugs, sex and other debauchery is well filmed highlighting the freedom that is in America. The manipulation of the naive by the stronger is the American way and is shown in all its darkness within the characters portrayed by some strong actors. The lure of the dregs of humanity and their lifestyle bring a sensual entertainment. Nibbles: Courgette Bread
Phil H

April 8, 2011
Fairly decent film which isn't entirely original or well acted but the young cast do OK to keep you interested (especially the girls hehe). There are some reasonably nice sequences with fights, guns and cars to satisfy the brain but 'Lethal Weapon' this ain't.

Vinnie Jones has a surprisingly good little cameo as a drug kingpin utilizing his gruff cockney accent against the over tanned bleached teeth of the youthful cast. He is the only person to add a touch of danger and realism, kinda.
March 19, 2013
more or less all about a douche and his adventures with drugs, gangs and a lapdancing slut...
January 29, 2012
Not bad, bad boy turns good then gets tempted to the bad side again and stuff goes crazy. Good Cast in this.
Andrew Pratt
December 4, 2011
there are great moments in this movie its a good movie
laila28x
April 28, 2011
September 20, 2010
this was a very weak film. it makes out to be an action flick but the first half is some kind a romance/drugs being stupid thing. it was just silly and a waste of time to be honest.
Sam S.
August 23, 2010
A young, wealthy club kid's life spirals downward into an out-of-control world of drugs, sex and violence.

This is it. This is the one. This is the best movie ever made. Ever. It beats everything. I have never seen better. Retire the trophy and give it to these people.....there's just no comparison.

Even three days after watching this I cannot believe how insanely amazing this movie is.
Nenebelle
May 1, 2008
In all the write-ups for this movie it states "wealthy kids life spirals out of control" err hello the main character played by wussy Jesse Metcalfe is played a 25 year old...hardly a child in my eyes.
LisaMichelleAckles
March 8, 2010
An intense film at times. I thought it was really good and worth the watch. I wanted to see it for Johnny Messner & Chace Crawford as i just love them! Jesse Metcalfe and Jimmy Jean-Louis were a bonus. I found that even in this Jimmy Jean-Louis didn't talk much just like his character in Heroes that he's most famous for, The Haitian. I thought Monica Keena was quite wooden in her performance, she was the only downside to the film. Everyone else were great. It's a good film that keeps you guessing throughout and one i really enjoyed.

The only letdown for me were 3 unaswered Qs:

1. Did Tristan go to jail at the end?
2. Did he ever make up with his dad?
3. Did Hayden survive his beating from Javon?

They could have at least answered the above Qs before rolling the credits!!! But i still loved it.
AngieAnge
March 16, 2010
It's a pretty good film and Jesse Metcalfe is a plus to watching this film, for me anyway. It's a little violent but has a strong story and a half decent cast, besides Jesse the only other ones i knew were Chace Crawford and Johnny Messner.
sunarisoya
January 12, 2010
hate this movie and the plot is sick
Steve
November 5, 2009
Decent as long as you don't expect much from the movie. If you're looking for good acting and a solid storyline, look elsewhere.
djmalymal16
September 7, 2009
The movie was a bit choppy slightly putting it, The plot was terrible, considerable descent acting at the best.
Mike L.
August 16, 2009
About as bad as movies get. Take the 1990 movie Bad Influences, replace Spader and Lowe with some really bad actors, strip the story to; rich kid who puts himself in bad situation and new bad friends, without any background (and considering that it took this movie 30 minutes to get to the plot tells you all you need to know about the writing) and you are left with a movie where the stripper does not take her clothes off.
anthonyredpath1
February 22, 2009
Okay it had elements of a bad teen soap opera like the oc but at least it was watchable
scott g

February 4, 2009
a young lawyer sudent gets in over his head when he gets involved with thugs, a lifestyle he likes the look off but then its to late, a so so crime thriller, with a bland performsance from the main star, and of course vinnie jones in the handfull of scenes hes in bringing something
June 5, 2008
starring Jesse Metcalf, & others of note Chace Crawford, & Drew Fuller saw the trailer for it a while back in ?08 or late 07 & have been waiting to see it. Looked action packed. Really did not disappoint def. wasn?t bored & was so tired when I was watching it I didn?t even fall asleep so that says something! Posh fam in the ?burbs son druggy etc in Freshman year of College comes back to haunt him, & the ones he loves. C+
EBA 4.
January 12, 2009
Storyline is predictably spoonfed to you as the characters fall into place to accommodate the cliched storyline. A few actors are OK, which makes it bearable to watch the movie. In the end its all been done before, and much better elsewhere at that. Its hard to feel anything with this movie as the characters are so emotionless as they spout their lines which makes the suspenseful scenes not very intense, as its hard to care about the outcome.
Samantha A

December 3, 2008
Oh dear.... the plotline is weak and the acting poor (Chace Crawford was ok) to top it off in the end i wasn't even rooting for the main character. He wasn't particularly likeable, in fact i thought he was weak minded and stupid.