Over Her Dead Body - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Over Her Dead Body Reviews

½ January 16, 2008
Thought the movie was really funny throughout. Great storyline as well. Good main characters.
March 13, 2015
Good enough for a few laughs , not for buying .
Oops seen again , Ejoyed it again ...
½ May 5, 2015
Nothing exciting and starts to drag. Only watched for Eva.
January 28, 2008
It was an alright movie.
February 23, 2015
I will never go near this or any similar film.
November 22, 2014
i actually enjoyed this film thought it was awesome
September 27, 2008
This was total pants. Eva Longoria should stick at Desperate Housewives and loreal commercials
October 16, 2014
What I got to say about "Over Her Dead Body" is one bad of a movie. "It's a movie that is unfunny and awful in every meaning of the word." The performances by the cast is okay. The directing and screenplay by Jeff Lowell is totally dreadful. "The story-line for my opinion doesn't make no sense at all." The cinematography in this movie is okay. And the score is fine. "I'm raving for my opinion, that "Over Her Dead Body" is one horrendous movie that came out in the year of 2008!"
August 23, 2012
Been done a million times but I like this Cinderella story.
February 3, 2008
Paul Rudd is so funny, I'll see it for him, but eva longoria-parker is dreadful
½ September 1, 2014
Longoria ruined it for me.
February 15, 2010
(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
½ July 27, 2014
Yes, it's terrible, that's right.
½ January 7, 2010
January 6th 2010
June 11th 2014
½ May 26, 2014
muy pero muy divertida y excelente final
½ May 10, 2014
No just no.... An obvious tax write off to torch ire unsuspecting crowds. Don't just don't watch this!!
February 28, 2014
Good production values, but as a film it can not escape being in the set of generic rom-com Hollywood production line movies. It plays out like a mildly comic reworking of 'Ghost'.
February 23, 2014
wow ummmmn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch.......its got a good cast of actors/actressess thorughout this movie.....i think that eva longoria, paul rudd, lake bell, jason biggs, lindsay sloane, owen wilson (the bloke on the phone in the restaurant as a cameo), stephen root (from the brilliant tv series boardwalk empire, the brilliant cult classics movie office space), play good roles/parts throughout this movie......i think that the director of this romance/sci-fi/fantasy/comedy movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie......i think that this is a chick flick movie 2 watch but its quite a really funny movie 2 watch........its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.......i think that this is an enjoyable movie 2 watch.....sure its a chick flick movie 2 watch but its a really funny movie 2 watch......its got a good cast throughout this movie.....i think that paul rudd was great throughout this movie as he was just so funny throughout this movie.......i think that stephen root was so funny throughout this movie as the ice sculptures throughout this movie.......i think that this is such a really enjoyable comedy movie 2 watch.....i think that eva longoria was so funny throughout this movie......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.....i think that this is a chick flick movie 2 watch.......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.....i think that this is such an enjoyable movie 2 watch......its got a good cast throughout this movie its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.....i think that this is an enjoyable movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie.......i think that jason biggs was so funny throughout this movie as the "gay best friend" throughout this movie......i think that this is such an enjoyable movie 2 watch with a good cast thorughout this movie.......
½ January 18, 2014
haven't seen it for a while but I did like it
½ December 21, 2013
This is a very bad movie. Avoid.