Back in Business - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back in Business Reviews

½ November 30, 2010
Margaret & David (of the Movie Show) would commit suicide live on air reviewing this. With one shrill squeal Margaret is launched backwards out of her chair by the impact of the shotgun in her mouth. David uses a few metres of the 'Back in business' reel tape to hang himself.

It's that BAD!
August 16, 2009
SHORTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. BUT A GR8 FILM WITH AN EXCELLENT CAST!
May 17, 2009
Not as bad as I thought it would be.
October 5, 2008
Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear. Poor characters, and an awful storyline. Even Brian Blessed's presence couldn't save this, but I noticed he was reading his script from the bits of paper he had all the time. Dennis Waterman was quite funny though.
½ September 29, 2008
It is no wonder this little known British Film crept under the radar of almost every film lover in the UK. It is hard to fathem who decided that this film was worth spending the reported budget of 3 million on. The acting is absolutely terrible. I am not sure what I expected with the majority of the cast with a soap background. Some of the editing is just , to be honest, unforgivable. One scene involving Chris Barrie dressed up in disguise as Brian Blessed is my personal highlight. The producers did not think to actually Make Chris Barrie look like him, they actually Use Brian Blessed himself. Why did the producers not iron out mistakes like this in the editing room? All in all, a mess of a film - I do hope Chris Munro never Directs again, and sticks to his Sound Editing Skills.
½ July 10, 2008
needed a bigger budget
½ January 26, 2008
Pretty piss poor film really, thought I'd give it a go as it had Chris Barrie in, but the whole plot/script/acting were terrible and not a joke in sight, which was criminal. Was going to turn it off after 20 minutes but thankfully its very short running time of about 76 minutes made me persist, proabably shouldn't have bothered.
January 23, 2008
Pretty poor to be honest. i must admit expectations were low but it really was a disappointment. Especially the badly used Dennis Waterman - although I did like the ammusing "he looks like he should be an extra in The Sweeney" quote.
½ October 29, 2007
Weak, skipped through but... weak...
½ September 16, 2007
Week concept, terrible script and some appauling acting. Some of the people appearing in this movie should know better than to do something this poor!
August 20, 2007
Chris Barrie AND Brian Blessed? This has to be the best film ever!
August 18, 2007
imaginative but unreal
½ August 9, 2007
The totally gorgeous Stefan Booth and Martin Kemp, what's not to like?
½ July 26, 2007
appaling. the acting is so bad and the script truely awful.
July 9, 2007
A film that i can never become bored of!!!!
July 8, 2007
Have to get the DVD, as it didn't come around my way
June 30, 2007
Just when I thought it was safe to stop mocking the British film industry ... I've seen some bad movies recently but this is taking the p*ss.
June 11, 2007
Quirky and fun. good family movie for sure.
½ June 2, 2007
really god just like a movie version of the tv series Hustle.Denise Wterman is on top form bring on Back in Business 2...