Fanaa Reviews

May 5, 2012
Didn't like it at all
½ December 25, 2010
This movie feels like two entirely different stories. The first half is focused on the couple as they fall in love. The characters are a blind girl and a tour guide with a laid back personality. Then everything changes and the girl can now see and she has a little boy. The friendly tour guide, believed to be dead, is now a broody, injured soldier. Just when things start to fall back into place for this couple the tragic ending rips them apart yet again.
½ June 20, 2007
I love kajol...this wasnt my favorite of her movies but it was decent.
November 1, 2013
Watched it just now... Awesome and must watch especially for the ones who know our desi language! Really a must watch
½ February 22, 2013
The sheer exuberant star power of this movie's early scenes of romance and lip-syncing among the national monuments is irresistible.
February 2, 2013
: the genre switching was surprising but the movie was great. lovers of Hindi films should watch this. Aamir Khan's love interest, Kajol, looks very much like Vicky Morales. ;)
½ January 28, 2013
Time pass, with a very interesting plot twist at intermission. Otherwise many parts seem a bit unrealistic.
½ December 9, 2007
kajol makes the perfect come-back with a movie that has emotions in all range n variation.. n Khan has usual CHArms to sweeping the viewer off his feet .. CHArisMa of the TItANs..
December 7, 2012
Would like to get round to watching.
½ August 7, 2012
The message is simple and one I believe in. Good/Evil is mostly determined by whose side you are on and who is winning. I adore that the mom didn't make the father out to be evil in the end. :)
½ October 27, 2012
A good Bollywood escapist romantic movie!
½ August 11, 2012
If this Indian movie has 100%, I wonder what a bad Indian movie is like. OMG, the acting is pathetic, the photography attrocious and the climax fight is so ridiculous, where the victim of our hero/villain soars at 1 mph, instead of free falling, through a 20 degree incline like a balloon, while waving goodbye to our hero ... Not worth it.
August 14, 2012
musics are great.Aamir Khan and Kajol also are
June 18, 2011
This is an indian movie thats unique to the likes of Hollywood in a good way. Great performance from Aamir and Kajjol!
May 5, 2012
overwhelmed with the plot and the ending....
January 19, 2012
I've watched a fair amount of Bollywood, this is by FAR the worst one I've ever seen and that's saying something. It was so bad, it actively made me angry. It seems like one movie and then changes at one point into this totally different movie and the ending his pointless and horrible! I can put up with some bad or sad endings in Bollywood if the rest of the movie is really good or really beautiful, this movie is not that, don't waste your time. This movie BITES. Go watch Devdas or "Rab ne bana di jodi" or even "Om Shanti Om" instead.
½ June 5, 2010
amazing muzik great background score new and fresh concept great love story amazing direction...........everything good......!!!
March 1, 2011
The Best Indian film ever, possibly.
February 19, 2011
This was an awesome film, I didn't even see the plot coming. It's worth the watch
January 19, 2011
phool ho gulab ka chameli ka mat samajna
aashiq hoon aapka saheli ka mat samajna