• Mirrors

—— New Girl: Season 4
83% Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

Mirrors Reviews

November 2, 2008
Av en outgrundlig anledning så går KIefer Sutherland runt och muttrar som säkerhetsvakt bland speglar i ett nedbrunnet köpcenter. När han inte gör det så kör han sin Jack Bauer-roll i repris och vrålar typiska Bauer-fraser såsom "God damn it!", "Shit!", i en mobiltelefon. Det är lite lånta fjädrar från bland annat Exorcisten, Dark Water och The Ring, men det är mest speglingar i en snygg men identitetslös förpackning.
May 17, 2014
one of the best underrated horror movies ever, and i can't really understand why it is underrated.
July 27, 2014
A very average, very decent thriller with some disturbing scenes, some good storytelling and some zip and fastness to it that is refreshing for an unknown movie. Still, it wasn't terrible - nor was it captivating. It was almost ridiculous at times because I actually watched something like this, but I liked it, it's hard to find fault in this, but it was a little boring if there was something to fault - as good as the story was, there wasn't much of a story either.
July 25, 2014
Enjoyable, fairly tense supernatural thriller. Gets very convoluted in the middle, before sorting itself out. Great final twist...
July 19, 2014
A decent and fun horror film with a pretty fun story and a decent amount of gore.
July 4, 2014
This was actually better than I expected, a good suspenseful horror film with a couple of nice bloody moments, with Kiefer Sutherland going all Jack Bauer when he gets freaked out by what he sees in reflections....and what it can do to those around him.
June 17, 2014
The plot could've been structured a bit better. Not very scary but that's probably because I don't get scared easily; the scare attempts were better than other movies'.
April 21, 2014
Filme Excelente De Terror,Desenvolvimento Interessante Atuações Ótimas Com Destaque Kiefer Sutherland E História Bacana!!! Bons Sustos
April 8, 2014
Pretty good movie. Pretty creepy, quite disturbing, some good jump scares, with a great performance from Sutherland.
April 1, 2014
I'm in the minority here, but honestly Kiefer Sutherland takes a not so great script with average effects and makes it watchable and kind of enjoyable. It's how he played the role, very genuine. You feel what he feels. A very good performance, sadly, it has been forgotten.
John W.
March 5, 2014
The film has a great, original, premise (mirrors rank right up there in the creepy department) and Sutherland carries his role well, but the Korean original was a better, if rawer, film. One of the problems is too much convoluted back story - and that is something genre fans can almost NEVER say
February 12, 2014
If it wasn't for the unique ending I doubt I would have liked the movie at all. The concept was interesting, but the it should have been more frightening. I for one am the worst at watching scary movies because I get too scared, but I found myself to not be too frightened. Which was a relief for me, but I don't suppose that's what the producer wanted.
mrskirk2012
January 29, 2014
Good movie but it doesn't offer anything new....
January 8, 2014
pretty boring. definitely ranks up there with a Uwe Boll movie.
November 22, 2013
Un aburrimiento total ya que ofrece una historia que los entretiene pero a la misma muy bajo guion y también pesimismo y si nada de terror solamente una sangre patetican que ya estamos acustrubados a verla en las películas sangrientas que se hacen llaman de terro
J.W
May 24, 2011
Bloody terrifying! Mirrors keeps you in full suspense through the use of intense gore, heart pounding shocks and a total mind fuck twist end. Kiefer Sutherland is convincing as a disgraced cop turned ghost hunter as he battles against a terrifying evil supernatural force inside the mirrors. Let me warn the squeamish, this is not great for you as it features the most disgusting and violent scene I've ever seen, a jaw breaking scene with blood splatting everywhere, bones cracking and the just pure violence, Amy Smart's face of terror in this scene is enough to unsettle you. This is the most disturbing movie of 2008, the effects really come to life, the blood in this film comes in the gallons and with a great plot, Mirrors is a worthy horror that cannot be missed.
December 19, 2009
Mirrors is one tough sit... it's lazy, it's slow and it makes no fucking sense. Is it a ghost movie? Or is it a possession movie? Strangely, it's both... and badly. The filmmakers seem to think that a few gruesome kills can make up for the obnoxiously retarded story and unbearable pacing. It becomes clear, very early, that Mirrors is going to be one of those films that relies heavily on its impending twist ending... and it's just not satisfying enough to make two hours of crap worth the wait.
October 7, 2013
some scarey moments make this pic worth a look
butterbuglb
January 1, 2009
Was really interesting, really creepy and scary. Made you jump in quite a lot of places and It made you quite paranoid after as well.
June 6, 2013
Interesting story. Some parts are creepy. It was fine for a horror movie