Wallace & Gromit: The First Three Adventures Reviews

puffchunk
October 23, 2007
Wallace and Gromit are the man. .. and dog. Gotta love evil penguins, sheep hearders and moon cheese.
½ June 26, 2007
Wallace and Gromit are quirky and cute animated characters. It's a bit dry British humour, but it gave me a few chuckles; especially the one with the thieving Penguin.
½ March 2, 2007
Excellent stuff..... time for some cheese gromit
November 20, 2006
Wallace & Gromit have become icons of animation.
FanGirl
September 6, 2006
How can you not love Wallace & Gromit?
July 9, 2008
loooooooooooooove these. Especially The Wrong Trousers and A Close Shave. hilarious for kids and adults
July 18, 2007
So I'm a movie snob because I like movies that David Lew won't watch. He may have seen a lot of movies that I haven't seen, but I'm willing to watch those. He's not willing to watch the movies that I've seen and he hasn't.
December 25, 2007
These shows are always a little slow for me, but they are very fun and I don't know, I'm trying to think of some things to say. And I love their cartoons, I don't know.
November 20, 2007
This gets 5 stars because of "The Wrong Trousers." That is such a GREAT little cartoon. The evil penguin, the completely hopeless Wallace and sad, forgotten Gromit. It's a classic.
August 16, 2007
Who could possibly resist Wallace and Gromit. These characters are witty and yet odd but they always keep me laughing. The first two are the best and i mean really who gets tired of a penguin robbing a bank? No one because it is still funny no matter how many times you watch it.
June 28, 2007
And there could be a Second Three Adventures or a Third Three for all I care. Nick Park is a fabulous animator. And he is capable of creating films with a lost art most refuse to include.
February 16, 2007
yahhh! if you don't own it, go out and buy it, or we'll send nicky nine knuckles and jimmy the squirrel round to yor house
February 13, 2007
I love, love, love wallace and gromit! "The crackers, Gromit. We forgot the crackers!" Hilarious! And the adorable sheep, Sean, who they caleld Shorn? Classic!
October 28, 2006
Bravo for all! As you watch each short film in a row, you'll see the animation grow more smooth and inventive before your eyes.
June 13, 2006
The entire series is perfect. All of them are extremely funny, well acted and perfectly animated. It's a must have to any animation lovers collection.
June 22, 2006
Who can resist Wallace and Gromit? Really. These three adventures all make me laugh, although the first two are the best. There's just something so cheerful and satisfying about watching an evil penguin rob banks with the help of some mechanical trousers. I love it.
June 17, 2007
Cheeky brit humor and classy claymation make these three short films worth watching again and again!
½ August 1, 2012
Some of the animation is a little crude, but still great. Wallace & Gromit's first three adventures are funny and have great storys. Rating: 94%/ Overall: Great
August 10, 2011
INCREDIBLE! OUTSTANDING! MIND BLOWING! ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!
½ May 11, 2012
I enjoy these films b. They are entertaining and well made but they tend to be very dry. But despite that, they are good innovative films.