Home

Home Reviews

March 3, 2014
only 5 rotten reviews? corrupt critics are so slow embrace reality
July 14, 2013
The PUBLIC SHAMING project - the only film I've ever believed should be banned (not really, this is priceless evidence of a globalist agenda against humanity -- but feel free to burn it). Forced on us by a conglomerate of multinational corporations, the spectacular visual journey is sure to fascinate eyes - but what kind of message do we hear overhead? Glenn Close goes on to narrate the most misanthropic, hate-filled view of our Earth ever presented. In it, humanity is threatened by globalists aiming to fabricate a purely negative view of our life. These are the same people that would have you losing your life to satisfy their profits, and who knows what's on the otherside of those profits... I imagine it must be great if they are so anxious to keep it exclusive for themselves, because this side of Earth, presented for this class of people, is a horror show not worth living a free life for.
May 15, 2013
Well, if it is 'eye candy" maybe look beyond the surface and read what is happening. The world is beautiful yet it is slowly deteriorating because of the impact we have. If this documentary were to merely show disaster upon disaster, we would be left with anxiety, fear and a headache.
April 22, 2013
Too long and often cloying. Beautiful visuals of course. The future and past is ours, we own it.
March 27, 2013
A must watch for all beings living in this planet~
January 12, 2013
Saw this movie about two years ago on YOUTUBE...... WONDERFUL, NECESSARY, LIFE CHANGING, THOUGHT PROVOKING, A MUST SEE!!!
Just a few words that describe this awesome feature length documentary by Yann Arthus Bertrand, and narated by Glenn Close.
If you miss seeing this, you've missed one of life's many treats!!!!
December 2, 2012
I am happy to see any style of documentary produced about the world, Earth, environment, pollution and the world we live in. HOME is beautiful and a perfect reminder to be mindful of ones every moment choices pertaining to purchases of food and all 'things'. Let us be content with less so as to minimise the ecological foot print we make as individuals.
August 12, 2012
This is an amazing film. The only issue I have is that the ending showed hope, ways out of the situation that are clearly bigger than any individual could easily hope to create. It showed what countries have done and are trying to do, cities of solar panels. It essentially ended with a message that said, "Everything will be fine." The message would have remained powerful if we would perhaps been given statistics on how many individuals were cutting meat out of their diets, riding bikes, grassroots organizations that have helped cut down on waste or to have helped stop other's waste. It needed to close on individual change to have lasting effect. The powerful argument presented washed out. It still remains powerful, unforgettable, and packed with information, I just disagree with how the ending should have panned out.
May 28, 2012
Nice cinematography but as for it's message, there is nothing new in here, nothing that we haven't been told before in more detail and in a more interesting way. You could almost belive that this was a showcase for Arthus-Bertrand's photography under the disguise of an environmental statement. After giving us all the facts, that we already know, we are then told (for five minutes at the end) that we'll all doing a jolly good job with our environmental efforts but we'll still all die soon if we don't go to their website and sign up for more email trafffic.
April 28, 2012
The stories are old, nothing new here (I have seen and heard them from thousands of documentaries). But the big news is the imageries. Breathtaking, beautiful, awe-inspiring, a must watch in Hi-Def.
January 7, 2012
I would advise to shut the mouth to all of those, who says this movie over dramatic, less interesting than bla bla bla! NEED TO WATCH MOVIE!
December 10, 2011
Beautiful but it fails to address many important parts of the "planet - destruction" process...
osbornation
November 26, 2011
what beautiful devastation. a stunning portrait of our planet, shot entirely from the sky. yet another reminder of what we have to protect, and how embarrassingly and factually we're failing. basically like watching bbc's 'planet earth' while getting spanked.
November 26, 2011
Get's a bit preachy, but who cares it's pretty, and it's free.
olgakorobova2002
July 21, 2011
Beautiful imagery but it gets very repetitive, there is nothing new here, and Glenn Close's voice gets extremely annoying. unfortunatelly, just another environment documentary, and not a good one at that. feels more like an educational middle school video than a documentary.
May 16, 2011
the best documentary on earth!!!!!!!
March 5, 2011
fabulous non-cgi cinematography, unparalleled and bears an important message too!