67% The Equalizer Sep 26

—— Witches of East End: Season 2

Homecoming Reviews

Aaron B.
September 12, 2013
Borrows a lot from Fatal Attraction and Misery, but still has it's genuine moments of fear. Great performance by Mischa Barton.
Hamee
July 15, 2009
This was a pretty ridiculous story without much mystery or suspense. Everyone sees this crazy girl coming so there are no surprises.
May 29, 2013
Subpar rip-off of 'Misery'.
February 8, 2013
0% Rotten Tomatoes rating - really? Okay, yes - it was bad. It was basically Misery-meets-Obsessed, with a really half-assed (read: awful) southern accent on Mischa Barton's part. But, I watched it late at night and was compelled to stay up to see it all play out. So that must count for something... right?? maybe???
February 6, 2013
Mischa Barton leaves troubled but sweet Marissa Cooper of the O.C. behind to play an unhinged ex girlfriend.
December 26, 2012
I hope that there will be a sequel.
December 9, 2012
Not bad, much better than the plenty of garbage you see everyday,
October 6, 2012
"Homecoming"is a very good movie ... If you have nothing better to watch!
After all what is the problem the characters and what is the problem of the actors and what terrible casting choice! Mischa Barton? Jessica Stroup? My God, what crap performances! Nothing convincing and mediocre! And the characters? How can anyone be so stupid as Elizabeth? Or so naive as Shelby? After all, did not realize that the villain hiding Elizabeth in her own home is asking to be arrested?
Well, I can not criticize the characters because they do not exist, I have to blame is the direction, production, screenwriter ... By doing a story and totally incoherent gibberish that is!
I feel the humiliation, but it's the truth! This movie sucks!
December 3, 2012
Enjoyable purely because of Mischa!
July 18, 2009
Terrible acting lead to an even worse film
July 19, 2009
Don't know enough to turn down or to be interested.
Umelbumel
August 20, 2012
well. yeah. it was pretty bad. :-) 2/5
July 23, 2012
ok kali itan,exei endiaferon.
March 14, 2012
An unhealthy obsession that never ends well, a good suspense film directed by the great Morgan Freeman.Mischa Barton very good, very convincing.
sarismovie
July 26, 2009
Mischa plays a very good psychopath. But something makes me wonder, how come she still keep Elizabeth alive while she's easily kill Billy (a long time friend), chop his body and then burn him..Yaiks! Is it because she's Mike gf? dunno.. I don't like the hang up ending but it's pretty unpredictable though.. :|
The fact that Shelby kidnapped Elizabeth is come along the way, i mean she's not planning the whole thing, it's an apportunity that suddenly come to her when she's accidently hit Elizabeth on the road because she couldn't get a motel, and then she decided to take the rough road to get Mike back..
February 7, 2012
This was more like a remake of Misery(1990),which did not work out to well.
justybear96
January 29, 2012
Okay this movie isn't scary at all, unless you scared of girls fighting. Not as bad as the critics say it is, but this shouldn't be called a horror movie, more of a drama, revenge flick
January 28, 2012
Looks interesting enough to see.
January 14, 2012
Taking notes by watching those late 90's teen horror flicks, Morgan J. Freeman's "Homecoming" features former The O.C. star Mischa Barton and 90210's Jessica Stroup in a predictable, but fun, twisty and dark fim loosley based on Stephen King's Misery. Barton plays the ex-girlfriend of Mike, a former quarterback at the local high school. After he arrives in tow with his new girlfriend, Elizabeth (Stroup), things take a turn for the worst when Barton's character accidentally runs over Elizabeth and holds her captive in her house. It's clearly a low-budget film, there's no special effects or any added hoopla, but if you want a few thrills, it's a good choice. Homecoming replays on Lifetime all the time but I'm not sure the television version shows Stroup bashing Barton in the head with a football helmet. Told you it was snarky.