Deadline

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Deadline Reviews

339z
July 14, 2014
DREADFUL....AWFUL......POINTLESS.....THIS IS SUCH A DREADFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH.... it is such a really dreadful movie 2 watch its not a really good movie 2 watch its such a dreadful movie 2 watch its such an awful movie 2 watch.....its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie but its such an awful movie 2 watch.....
April 12, 2014
reminds me of other movies that have done this before
April 9, 2013
...slow, dumb and incomprehensible.
June 18, 2013
Meh. Not bad. Thora Birch still sucks.
May 7, 2013
Nice one.
Typical ending.
April 24, 2013
nice little bit horror, little bit mind mixing movie.. nice story and nice act of Brittany!
April 14, 2013
Poor Murphy as this was one of her last movies and this is dreadful dreadful dreadful
I think there was a good story somewhere but its pretty messy and confusing
what happened to thora birchs career???
errmmmmmm avoid
November 10, 2011
hated this movie, I don't think I'll watch this movie ever again, I thought it would be better than this, it starred Brittany Murphy and Thora Birch, I don't want this film on DVD, not a good movie
December 28, 2012
year s/b 2009 not 2012 in this story of writer having a breakdown while finishing a script.
December 9, 2012
Very enjoyable thriller of a writer trying to meet a looking deadline for her latest novel. She is recovering from a mental collapse. She is hearing strange sounds throughout the old house, and things begin moving of their own accord. She find video tapes of the couple that previous lived in the house, and sees their breakdown. On paper this movie is amazing. Great mystery, interesting characters, and lots of character building. Unfortunately Brittany Murphy is bad. She blankly stares in every scenes and adds nothing. The best parts are the video tapes themselves of Thora Birch and Marc Blucas. Blucas is absolutely chilling. Wonderful performance.
August 14, 2012
Brit's last movie. awesome and sudden
July 27, 2012
Was this a college project done under deadline? This sucked totally.
July 23, 2012
It was ok but not bad.
Dean !

March 23, 2010
A real shame this was Brittany Murphy's last film. It's very slow, barely any dialogue, just long quiet spells of her roaming around an empty, eerie house. It gets a little better for the last quarter of the film, but the twist is a disappointment as well.
Calum Russell
April 11, 2012
Deadline- In a nutshell

Starring the late Brittany Murphy and Thora Birch, deadline follows the story of a screenwriter who travels to an abandoned house to finish a script on time, but a strange series of events leads to her psychological breakdown.

Throughout this film I was just waiting and waiting for this film to kick in with it's main plot and driving force, but before I knew it , the film had ended and I was sitting their baffled and unsatisfied. The stories so lack-luster, it's transparent and easily predictable. The acting is also poor, it almost seems like none of the actors/actresses want to be their, all the performances are half-hear ted and very unbelievable. In a film about a screen writer it's also ironic that the screen writing in this film is one of the worst I've ever seen. Filled to the brim with film cliches and awful dialogue.

The only light relief comes at the end with a small twist, that will keep you thinking for literally minutes until you understand it, it won't leave you open mouthed, it will just leave you thinking 'ohhh....is that it?'

30%- No passion what so ever in this unoriginal cliched bore.

Calum Russell
June 14, 2012
Had some twists and a creative storyline. but the movie was pretty mediocre. Scenes dragged on longer than they needed to and to be honest not much really happened... The videotapes were unconvincing and pretty boring as well....
May 31, 2012
Unimpressive mystery horror.
May 13, 2012
Everyone should watch this, you never know what's going to happen next, what twist or anything. Very good. r.i.p Brittany.
May 8, 2012
Extraordinarily boring spooky/thriller. Drags horribly for the first hour and gets worse from there as they seemingly had so little plot and no idea of tension building.
April 26, 2012
Trots out every cliche in the book.