Friday Harvest: Inception clips, Harry Potter pictures and more!

The week's best pictures, videos, and posters!

Happy Friday Harvest, a weekly round-up of the best pictures, posters, and videos that have become available for viewing/download on Rotten Tomatoes. Each section features the favorite or most interesting item we've added for the week, along with several other new highlights. Enjoy!

Pictures

Picture Gallery of the Week: Thor

I talked it over with another RT staffer and we agreed that a light Marvel movie would be a nice change of pace. How about a stoner comedy starring Speedball and Jubilee. They get driven to the mall by Jubilee's older sister, Dazzler. Longshot works at the Sephora. Jubilee is in love with him and Speedball is jealous.† Browse the gallery.

More New Pictures

The Tourist
Depp and Jolie
Burlesque
Enter!
Spider-Man
Pics of P. Parker
Easy A
A few new ones
Valhalla Rising
Pics of a reckoning

Posters

Posters of the Week: I Spit On Your Grave

Awww yeh this is gonna be HOTT. View the poster.

More New Posters

Tales from Earthsea
Fron Studio Ghibli
Piranha 3D
New poster
Valhalla Rising
Poster of a reckoning
Harry Potter
Dies.
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Final poster

Videos

Videos of the Week: Middle Men redband trailer

Finally, what we've been all craving for from Hollywood: a sensitive, scintillating talkie. Watch the video.

More New Videos

Valhalla Rising
Trailer of a reckoning
Step Up 3D
About the deep characters
Inception
Clips
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Clips

Want to keep up to date on ALL the pictures, posters, and videos that are added to Rotten Tomatoes throughout the week? Then check out the Trailers & Pictures page, which is automatically updated as material is uploaded.

Comments

King Crunk

King Crunk

Valhalla Rising looks pretty interesting, will have to check that out when it comes to DVD since I do not have a local arthouse theater.

I Spit on Your Grave looks like it will live up to the sleazy exploitation roots of the original.

Hopkins looks borderline insane in that Thor pic!

Jul 16 - 06:12 PM

King Crunk

Also, after viewing that I Spit on Your Grave poster up close, I noticed it said "unrated" under the title. Is this an early dvd cover or is it going to actually be released without a rating?

Jul 16 - 06:14 PM

Patrick

Patrick Wagner

Saw the preview for Middle Men the other day and it looked quite interesting. Think I might go see that. Anyone else have any feelings for/against it?

Jul 16 - 06:52 PM

M.C.P.

Todd Bruther

Looks good to me, made me forget about The Social Network with a.ss and tit.tites everywhere!!!!

End of Line

Jul 17 - 11:37 AM

Brendon D.

Brendon Day

HP7 does not interest me, i had read the books and the movies are just plain crap in comparison.

I Spit on your grave on the other hand. i love horror movies, the only genre i really watch. Piranha looks like an awful, cliched horror film

Jul 16 - 08:00 PM

Matt L.

Matt Lubisich

i am happy that someone else thinks that way about the Potter movies. the filmmakers have treated the audience like idiots by telegraphing the villains in the 3rd and 4th movies, and then also by showing what Malfoy was doing in the 6th.

and then the shortchanging of Dumbledore and the lack of showing the Horcruxes in the 6th movie, aside from the locket and ring, is just criminal.

Jul 16 - 08:44 PM

dj Mark

Mark Marquis

Criminal is a bit extreme. Regrettable is perhaps a better term, since it implies that you were let down. But your experience is not shared by all. Certainly not myself. I loved the book, but I did not pour over it numerous times before seeing the movie. As a result, it felt quite true to my memories of the story and what the characters went through. I recognized that the confrontation at Hogwarts had been virtually left out but it didn't bother me in the slightest because -- as a movie fan -- I understood that a huge battle at Hogwarts was imminent in Deathly Hallows and they were saving the best for last.

I encourage lovers of any book to understand the difference between the page and the screen. What works for one does not work the other. Please keep that in mind.

Jul 17 - 09:19 AM

Matt L.

Matt Lubisich

the issue is that the Horcrux stuff is not going to make sense in the 7th movies because they were supposed to be introduced in the 6th movie.

and i was referring to the fight between Dumbledore and Voldemort in the Order of the Phoenix, not the Hogwarts battle in Half Blood Prince. to me, ever since Richard Harris died they have short changed Dumbledore.

Jul 17 - 05:33 PM

KJ Cassidy

kurt cassidy

Matt, man, they'll figure it out, they've been doing it well so far. God! It's like you guys have never seen a book adapted movie!

Jul 17 - 06:10 PM

Luvagoo

Tallulah Robinson

You have to go in with the knowledge that it's not going to be as good as the book, and that they can only really keep in scenes that have an influence on the storyline, with some additional favourites.

Having said that, they really buggered themselves up with the 6th movie because they a) did't show what the horcruxes were, just established their existance and b) bloody went on and said that they could be anything! Which insults the characters of Dumbledore and Voldemort and leaves Harry with a job about 5 times as big. Effing stupid.

Anyway.

Um, poster looks awesome ;)

Jul 27 - 06:26 AM

Brian S

Brian Schrock

I'm upset that they left out so many of the pensieve scenes were left out from the 6th film. Those were the ones I looked forward to the most. Not nearly as bad as when they left out the quidditch world cup match from the 4th film. That was unforgivable.

Jul 18 - 10:46 PM

August M.

Agustin Macias

Middle Men looks interesting.

Don't be fooled by Studio Ghibli's Tales From Earthsea, it's a terrible movie. So bad that it got Worst Movie and Director in 2006 from Japan and Miyazaki shunned his son, who directed it, because he ruined Studio Ghibli's reputation.

Jul 16 - 08:04 PM

The.Watcher

The Watcher

No, it's not a bad movie. Not up to Ghibli's usual standards, sure, but it is not "Bad" by any means.

There are still some fantastic visuals and some great story-telling in the first half.

And in no way did it "ruin" Ghibli's reputation.

Jul 16 - 09:00 PM

August M.

Agustin Macias

Uh...yes it did. A Ghibli movie being awarded the Japanese version of a Razzie of Worst Movie and Director? That is sad. Imagine a Pixar movie getting a Razzie for worst movie, it will ruin it's reputation.

Jul 17 - 12:18 PM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Is anyone really excited to see "Devil?". I think after The Last Wind Breaker the tagline "From the mind of M. Night Shaymalan" has officially become a deterent vice an endorsement.

Jul 16 - 08:12 PM

dethburger

dethburger hates Flixster

The first Piranha had the right idea. If this new one follows the right path it could be fun.

The original I Spit on Your Grave was garbage. I hope the filmmakers take this in another direction.

Valhalla Rising looks interesting...

Harry Potter has yet to impress me.

Never even heard of Devil til I logged on RT a couple of minutes ago so yeah, its off my radar.

Jul 16 - 08:24 PM

King Crunk

I had never even heard of Devil until I saw the trailer in front of Inception. I actually thought it looked intriguing, until I saw the whole M. Night Shyamalan endorsement; that ruined it for me unless reviews are bananas.

Jul 16 - 08:39 PM

rle4lunch

Chad W

Devil actually looks interesting to me. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Jul 17 - 01:57 PM

King Crunk

He is just a producer, so I'm a little more open to it than I would be if he was writing or directing. Still, his involvement worries me.

Jul 17 - 02:49 PM

rle4lunch

Chad W

Apparently it's 'from the mind of' him, so it sounds like he's got more invested in it than just the producing credits.. Didn't some article say they were trying to limit his name on the marketing aspect, just so it'll sell better?

Jul 17 - 02:54 PM

KJ Cassidy

kurt cassidy

Jul 17 - 06:10 PM

Luvagoo

Tallulah Robinson

Anyway.

Um, poster looks awesome ;)

Jul 27 - 06:26 AM

Brian S

Brian Schrock

Jul 18 - 10:46 PM

The.Watcher

The Watcher

And in no way did it "ruin" Ghibli's reputation.

Jul 16 - 09:00 PM

August M.

Agustin Macias

Jul 17 - 12:18 PM

Shane S.

Shane Stephenson

Valhalla Rising looks like the craziest Viking movie I've ever seen. Should be interesting to watch.

Jul 16 - 10:48 PM

DoctorXeno

Jonathan Nono

Middle Men will be either crap or great, depending on whether we're supposed to side with the characters or not.

The trailer looks like it's trying to be really cool.

Spit On Your Grave remake? Okay...

Jul 17 - 03:30 AM

dj Mark

Mark Marquis

Jul 17 - 09:19 AM

Matt L.

Matt Lubisich

Jul 17 - 05:33 PM

KJ Cassidy

kurt cassidy

Jul 17 - 06:10 PM

Luvagoo

Tallulah Robinson

Anyway.

Um, poster looks awesome ;)

Jul 27 - 06:26 AM

M.C.P.

Todd Bruther

End of Line

Jul 17 - 11:37 AM

Matt J.

Matt Jordan

The original I Spit on Your Grave was is hard to watch, there are 4 scenes of rape in the 1st 20 minutes alone. I‚??m really hoping they do not water it down, but they also need to be careful. There is a lot about the original 1978 movie that was relevant ‚?¶.but in 2010 those same scenes may cross a line.

I‚??m interested in DEVIL. Maybe M. Night needs to stick to writing and let someone else direct. Lady in the Water, Signs, The Village and The Happening were decent ideas/stories...just poor execution and casting (though I loved Giamatti in Lady and Phoenix in Signs). I personally think Wahlberg should stick to rapping‚?¶at least you had a funky beat (get it‚?¶funky...HA) to distract you from how untalented he is.

HP...I‚??ll be there. I‚??ve read the books and I enjoy the movies. Saying they are criminal is a bit extreme, you cannot expect the movie to be a carbon copy of the novels‚?¶near impossible to do that. Something that works on paper doesn‚??t always work on film. And they have not left out anything hurt the telling of the story. Even Jackson had to shake things up when filming LOTR. If they did follow the HP to the letter everyone would ***** because they were too long. The important thing is they stay close to the heart of the story.

Jul 17 - 11:56 AM

VonTroll

steven voll

He's not directing or even writing Devil. He's just a producer.

Jul 17 - 12:55 PM

Matt J.

Matt Jordan

Thats still better than directing.

Jul 17 - 02:16 PM

August M.

Agustin Macias

Jul 17 - 12:18 PM

VonTroll

steven voll

He's not directing or even writing Devil. He's just a producer.

Jul 17 - 12:55 PM

Matt J.

Matt Jordan

Thats still better than directing.

Jul 17 - 02:16 PM

rle4lunch

Chad W

Devil actually looks interesting to me. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Jul 17 - 01:57 PM

Jul 17 - 02:49 PM

rle4lunch

Chad W

Jul 17 - 02:54 PM

Matt J.

Matt Jordan

Thats still better than directing.

Jul 17 - 02:16 PM

Jul 17 - 02:49 PM

rle4lunch

Chad W

Jul 17 - 02:54 PM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 250 Comic-Con Costumes!

<em>Let's Be Cops</em>
Let's Be Cops

Video: Riggle, Key, and Wayans Jr.

Box Office