A Single Man Quotes
The top A Single Man quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Kenny: I just wanted to see you some place other than school.George Falconer: Why?Kenny: Sometimes I think I'm crazy cos I see things so differently to everyone else. I feel like I can talk to you. To honest ,sir,I was also worried about you today.George Falconer: Me? What's there to worry about? I'm fine...I'm ...I'm fine...‐ Submitted by Milena K (3 years ago)
- George Falconer: You know, the only thing that's made the whole thing worthwhile has been those few times when I've been able to really, truly connect with another human being.‐ Submitted by Milena K (3 years ago)
- George Falconer: Looking in the mirror staring back at me isn't so much a face as the expression of a predicament.‐ Submitted by Antonia W (4 years ago)
- George Falconer: A few times in my life I've had moments of absolute clarity, when for a few brief seconds the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem so sharp and the world seems so fresh. I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I have lived my life on these moments. They pull me back to the present, and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be.‐ Submitted by Rudy L (4 years ago)
- Carlos: Sometimes awful things have their own kind of beauty.‐ Submitted by Tammy H (4 years ago)