Knight's Tale - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Knight's Tale Reviews

FilmFanatik
½ January 29, 2008
Great little movie, however unorthodox it may be.
thmtsang
January 1, 2008
Heath Ledger discovers he is a knight. Cool period costume action movie.
puffchunk
October 13, 2007
OKay. I secretly Hate HEath Ledger.
½ December 28, 2006
It was ok.
May 31, 2006
Overlong and sappy at times, but there is some enjoyment to get from this movie. A few good laughs and some great action scenes save the day.
½ May 5, 2007
Really thought everything was good except the music. I have to ask myself what were they thinking. If they has really music, or a score of the film, It would be one of my favorites. Nice acting by Ledger and Sewell.
weelee18
October 20, 2007
Great movie..
mingsysar
August 14, 2006
Great and intelligent feel-good fun. Interesting storyline, well-cast characters, wonderful and brave story, a must see for those wanting an escapist fantasy.
½ November 4, 2007
Just a fun ride! A sports movie from the middle ages. Sure there is no accuracy at all but it is hard not to like.
½ January 22, 2013
Repeat review:
Never say anything negative about this movie around me or I will pluck out your eyeballs and play ping-ping with them while a pack of wild, starving dogs destroys your body with their sharp, sharp teeth.
--Added Jan 24th 2008--
After his death, and a special viewing, I've gotta say, this movie is a damn fine example of quality filmmaking; fun, believable, and has enough solid acting to make it worth repeat viewings. Rest in peace, Heath.
December 5, 2012
Goofy but fun, with a lot of hotness. Some object to the use of modern music, football-style rosters, and oration, but I like the way it helps the modern viewer understand what the spectacle of tournaments was like at the time.
June 20, 2012
Absolutely awesome. Heath Ledger became one of my favorite actors with his performance here. You can change your stars, find love, and have a lot of fun throughout. Add a solid rock soundtrack to pump up the adrenaline and you've got a movie worth watching again and again.
October 22, 2007
A mixture of modern culture with old, Knight's Tale tries to be hip but falters in it's story instead of telling something original, mixed in with plot holes it's overall just an okay film than anything else.
April 18, 2012
Hell yea! Everything about this movie rocked! Even the fact that they used modern music throughout the movie! Love it!
January 15, 2012
not meant to be taken literally, this movie was great. i think ledger is an amazing actor. taken as summer buddy adventure flick, its very well done. and who doesnt like a little bit of Queen when their getting their medieval on?
½ November 15, 2008
One of the most unrealistic movies I've ever seen... which, combined with its predictability, unoriginality, and bad acting, makes it pretty spectacularly poor.
March 12, 2009
cockadoodle once..i deny him, cockadoodle twice, i deny him, cockadoodle thrice...i deny him....THRICE he denied him hahahaha
½ November 4, 2008
I just finally saw this! The only thing that I didn't like was during the jousting scenes, they tried to make it a parody...but the rest was serious. You have to commit one way or another. There is no in between!
September 26, 2008
As long as you realize this is completly fictonial, and just want to entertain yourself for a bit. this is good.
½ August 26, 2008
I love this movie have seen it many times. ( WAS A LEDGR FAN B4 he died). I think that the story is great and Heath also looks great weilding that sword!