The Bounty Hunter - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Bounty Hunter Reviews

½ January 20, 2016
A decent rom com with an interesting chemistry between Aniston and Butler. Butler doesnt exactly make the best rom com star in my opinion. What women see in him Ill never know, however he makes a good bounty hunter. Its a funny movie, the plot is a little daft but it doesnt ruin the movies overall easy going charm.
December 21, 2015
how this got panned, i have no idea!! well written, well acted & well made. & funny!
April 4, 2010
Come on, it's listed as a comedy/action film so it doesn't have to be both, it just has to be one or the other. No, it's not overly funny, or even tamely funny, but the story is somewhat interesting and the action delivers when it shows up, neither Jen or Gerard are very good actors but they both play their usual character well. Jen plays the whiny, Rachel character, no one does it better (um, she was Rachel, she should be able to do it) and Gerard plays the suave, asshole prick to a tee, it's not spectacular, but it is watchable and i guess that's all that matters.
March 18, 2010
I don't care if it's as bad as I've heard it is...GB without a shirt, I'm there.
June 21, 2015
It's... Well, it's something, I'll give it that.
June 3, 2015
It was kinda one of those movies that you end up watching when there is nothing else interesting on TV. I am not sure why the characters were and ended up together. Watched it just to see how it would end/resolution to the mystery.
March 18, 2015
The movie had it's good laughs here and there, but it could've been shortened a bit. There were parts that tried to establish that these two had a history together, but overall it looked forced and could've been edited. Jason Sudeikis was hilarious. He stole the show.
June 22, 2013
Even Gerard Butler couldn't ruin this unfunny, ridiculous, not-at-all-cute buddy-comedy.
February 16, 2015
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....
March 16, 2010
I dont really know why since I cant stand Jennifer Aniston, but it just looks funny. AAAAND that would be the reason I didn't like it...
February 13, 2015
Watchable, but expect the usual cliches. formulas and plot workthrough most commercial rom-coms employ.
January 20, 2015
No estuvo tan mal como lo esperaba, me gustò el ritmo à gil y los escenarios.
July 13, 2011
A good rom-com with a concept that includes humor, a good pair-up, and some unbalances to the plot that's formulaic to create the predictable outcome. (B-)

(Full review coming soon)
December 2, 2014
This film was a bad idea. Seems to be a lot of comedies that are bad ideas. This is one of them.
October 30, 2014
Butler and Aniston make a funny, outrageous and romantic comedy that truly provides a entertaining phenomenon.
½ March 14, 2010
Sort of funny but lame. Predicable. Neither that great of action or comedy so it settles in the middle.
½ October 9, 2014
Yet another movie for morons. It continues to be a downhill slide for Jennifer Aniston who finds new ways to carve out bad decisions in selecting films. She was so good in "The Good Girl" and respectable in "Friends with Money" and "The Break-Up." Other than that, whoever is picking vehicles to showcase any talent she may have continues to fail...miserably. I won't even go into Gerard Butler who is immensely overrated and an absolute pathetic actor.
½ August 27, 2012
It's a Jen Aniston chick-flick, so I knew what to expect. It still wasn't really worth a shit. Gerard Butler was pretty decent in it, but Aniston was her usual self (not good) and the jokes were pretty tired and not that funny. Had some good action scenes in it (for a movie like this, I mean), but still pretty formulaic. Only for certain audiences (you know who you are).
July 9, 2010
uiterst vermakelijk!
March 10, 2010
(First and only viewing - 1/3/2011)