62% The Maze Runner Sep 19

87% The Strain: Season 1
79% You're the Worst: Season 1

The Bounty Hunter Reviews

July 13, 2011
A good rom-com with a concept that includes funny, a good pair-up, and some unbalances to the plot that's formulaic to create the predictable outcome. (B-)

(Full review coming soon)
August 27, 2012
It's a Jen Aniston chick-flick, so I knew what to expect. It still wasn't really worth a shit. Gerard Butler was pretty decent in it, but Aniston was her usual self (not good) and the jokes were pretty tired and not that funny. Had some good action scenes in it (for a movie like this, I mean), but still pretty formulaic. Only for certain audiences (you know who you are).
July 9, 2010
uiterst vermakelijk!
March 10, 2010
(First and only viewing - 1/3/2011)
July 22, 2010
Nice soundtrack songs. Jennifer Aniston was great as always. The story wasn't that interesting though and Gerard Butler is overrated. His character in this movie is annoying anyway, and an idiot.
muffin0681
April 20, 2012
I own this on DVD in a three movie pack along with:
* Just Go With It (2011)
* Wanderlust (2012)

and i also own it on Blu-Ray
July 7, 2014
Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston do a good job but that isn't enough to save "The Bounty Hunter" from its predictable and unfunny script.
Bradley
July 6, 2014
The Bounty Hunter is one of those movies that make the Romantic Comedy genre look horrendously bad. It's really hard to review this movie because I'll be using the word "boring" a lot. The characters are boring, the story is boring and even the acting isn't anything special. Might as well get this over with, this is The Bounty Hunter.

Idiotic Bounty hunter Milo Boyd (Gerard Butler) gets really happy when he's put in charge of arresting his ex wife Nicole Hurley (Jennifer Aniston). Of course, Hi-Jinx ensues and there's a murder Mystery which to be honest should've been the center of this whole movie. Yeah it gets some kind of attention but the main focus is on the stupid love connection between Milo and Nicole. I wouldn't mind if these two morons were likeable. Seriously, these two shouldn't be together at all! Milo is one of the most annoying people I ever came across as a character. He's a selfish and stupid human being. I know he's supposed to go through an arc and become a better person by the end of the movie but he doesn't really change from his experiences that much. He's still a major dick by the end of this movie.

As for Nicole, I actually kind of like her. I mean yeah she has her own share of stupid moments but for the most part she's a good character. I guess it's the way the character is acted Jennifer Aniston. She really is one of those actresses that is actually good at what she does but for some reason she keeps choosing really bad movies to be in. In whatever case, she really is the only bright spot in this film. The supporting cast does okay I guess, however Jason Sudeikis is incredibly annoying in this. Again I'm sure it's the writing but still it's worth pointing out.

It's strange to say this, but the whole love plot between Milo and Nicole seems very forced. It really isn't needed. The murder Mystery subplot should really be the main focus instead of those two. They seem more like a crime solving duo than a romatic couple anyway. If the movie was more of a suspenseful crime movie it would've been a better experience. As is, it's just a really boring film.

There really isn't that much else to say about The Bounty Hunter. It's just a tedious waste of time. The love connection is weak, the writing is stupid, the story is incredibly boring, the acting is really off and of course one of our mian characters is extremely unlikeable. However, it wasn't the worst movie of 2010. That movie will be covered in my next review...
June 22, 2014
It is what you'd expect: highly predictable and mildly amusing.
June 14, 2014
Decent enough to see once, but beyond that don't waste your time.
December 27, 2009
such a great movie. loved gerard and jen together,
April 21, 2014
Rather amusing bit of fluff. A rental dvd type of film, not one that you would have ever bothered to see at the cinema's because to be honest if you did, you paid too much to see it
Channing Tatum
March 19, 2014
While I could write a lengthy review critiquing the various errors of the film (such as how it was a boring, unfunny, predictable piece of shit that makes being waterboarded seem like a more intriguing activity), I'll just say this:

This happened, and we let it happen. The end.
March 7, 2010
GERALD HASNT MISSED A BEAT
June 16, 2010
It was horrible. Not even funny.
February 23, 2010
It was better than I expected and Jennifer Anniston looks amazing in this.
December 26, 2013
It's a sweet, subtly funny movie. Nothing special in particular but still nice to watch.
Matty Stanfield
December 21, 2013
Yet another in a string of bad movies staring Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler.
April 14, 2013
Not even a single part of this movie is funny
December 16, 2013
Good romcom, predictable ending- but what romcom isn't predictable. I loved it.