91% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

13th Child: Legend of the Jersey Devil Reviews

bbcfloridabound
bbcfloridabound

December 15, 2010
I Couldn't take anymore freaking Christmas Movies, I reached extreme burnout at 23, so I return to watching a low-budget horror flick the 13th Child which is about the Jersey Devil. Some of the special effect are great, some not, best one is at the end. The Jersey Devil is a monster that runs around the Pine Barrens of New Jersey along with the bodies disposed of by Tony Soprano. The movie itself has 2 men and a women trying to track down who is mutilating bodies in the jersey woods. Not a bad movie, a B movie for sure, worth the rent or a pawn shop pick up, awe its great to be back in real trashy movies. 3 1/2 stars
jstevenson1996
January 28, 2009
I thought this was a decent little film in 2002 i kinda was like the character "Riley" i wanted to find the Jersey Devil and i found the movie at my local blockbuster and i liked it. i would give it 3 out of 5 stars because the acting could've been a little better but i thought the effect work on the devil was great! I wish they would make a Volume 2.
November 2, 2006
Big disappointment...This is NOT the legend of the Jersey Devil, they took the creature and created their own brand new legend.
horrormoviefan
September 9, 2006
Could have been a great movie the Jersey Devil is a great story. The acting was bad the writing was terrible. Could have been much better.
wolverineland
March 29, 2007
What a waste of talented actors. This movie boasts the star power of Robert Guillame, Cliff Robertson, Lesley Anne Warren and Chris Atkins but anybody could have played these roles because the screenplay and editing were horrible. This movie tried to be a combination of a Blair Witch and Mothman but the all over the place storyline didnt give off any chills. Thumbs down.
November 5, 2006
I've always been a sucker for urban legends, and the Jersey Devil is one of my favorites. I was psyched when I saw this sitting at the video store, it being the first Jersey Devil movie I'd ever seen.

They completely changed the story of the JD from the one I (and I'm assuming most) people know, and it didn't help that the rest of the movie was awful, too. It inspired some unintentional laughs, however.
July 6, 2014
Not bad! Better than lockjaw, trust me! Lockjaw is like the same age rating yet it's not even scary! It's just funny but this, I jumped just when I saw something land on that woman but it was just snanke skin? But overall decent horror if your looking for a 15 rated horror.
Troy L.
October 17, 2009
This is honestly the worst film i have ever seen. I always talk about this film to people and tell them to see it if they want to see the worst movie ever made. For some reason it's not letting me give it a 0 so i have to give it 10. weird.
Joseph S.
June 9, 2009
This movie wasn't exactly the greatest movie ever but Cliff Robertson did a good job acting and I thought the gore was decent but overall the film is a 5 outta 10.
HarlotBug3
February 27, 2009
[color=#ff9900][font=Tahoma]My wife and I like laughing at schlock, but this one defines "going past good and back to bad." There's having fun with your amateur skills, and then there's telling yourself, and the audience, that money is the only thing keeping your work from being important.[/font][/color]

[color=#ff9900][font=Tahoma] [/font][/color]

[color=#ff9900][font=Tahoma]Stay away. No matter how masochistic you think you are. You'd have more fun watching a leper masturbate with a mirror.[/font][/color]