Kindred the Embraced - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kindred the Embraced Reviews

July 2, 2008
Good little tv vampire saga.
October 27, 2007
This was a TV Series based off the game Vampire: The Masquerade. The TV Show stared a variety of people including Stacy Haiduk, Channon Roe, Jeff Kober, C. Thomas Howell, and others. The box set for the show has 2 unairred episodes. They had planned on trying it again, and continueing the series, but due to the death of Mark Frankel who played the Ventrue Prince, Julian Luna, that was put on hold and eventually was never done at all. I definately recommended this series to anyone it was really good, and while a bit different from the game that many people played it has many of the things that people enjoyed and admired about White Wolf's Vampire: The Masquerade, its a shame it never continued.
August 17, 2011
This a TV Series about very Sophisticated Vampire's & a News Reporter.I loved this Show
July 2, 2008
Good little tv vampire saga.
January 11, 2008
111111111111111111111111111111111111111
October 27, 2007
October 20, 2007
not much info, but nice pictures :)
June 21, 2007
[TV series]
Pretty unsuccessful attempt at bringing Vampire: The Masquerade to screen. And so it was, rightfully, cancelled after one short season.
Not without potential, but shot in a bizarrely flat and uninteresting manner, weighed down by uneven acting and often made unengaging by saccharine storylines of love between humans and vampires. Yawn.
For vampires on TV: See Buffy and Angel instead.
April 4, 2007
One of my all-time favorite series!!! Jeff Kober was fabulous as Daedalus,the Nosferatu,Primogen!
½ March 28, 2007
Really bad, but it's based on White Wolf's Vampire game. Did I mention it's really bad?
February 24, 2007
I am a huge White Wolf fan, and a great supporter of the RPG. It was a great tradigy that we lost Mark Frankel (Julian Luna) to that road accident. No one will never know now the true heights this show could have seen.
February 9, 2007
I can't believe there was a tv show based on The World Of Darkness
January 6, 2007
A more-or-less alright vampire series. It has some pretty cheesy moments and the acting and writing is rather uneven, but it has enough good points to recommend to fans of Vampire: The Masquerade (on which it's based), or vampires in general.
½ January 16, 2007
A fun television show loosely based on the Vampire: The Masquerade roleplaying game. Although the series strayed significantly from the source material, the visuals, characters and storylines make it worthwhile viewing. It's unfortunate the series got cancelled so quickly.
½ January 15, 2007
TV Movie. Not bad but a bit poppy.
CloudIsAMonkey
November 12, 2006
weeeee... sounds fun.
November 8, 2006
Vraiment pas mauvais comme mini-serie, dommage qu'elle est été cancellé et que l'acteur principal sois mort d'un accident de moto. Les studios etait interessé a faire revivre la serie. Je crois que le seul petit defaut de cette serie qui a fais qu'elle na pas aussi bien marché que prévu c'est que les vampires ont quasi rien de vampirique dans leur apparence a l'exception du clan des Nosferatus. Tres bon effort quand meme, j'aimerais que sa revienne. Adrian Paul pourrais facilement reprendre le role de Julian Luna, il ressemble assez a l'acteur défunt qu'il l'incarnait.
September 21, 2006
It was one of the best vampire movie/movies I have ever seen. :)
June 9, 2006
I've watched the whole season...too bad the guy who portrayed Julian died in a accident so they didn't make anymore:(