Dinotopia - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dinotopia Reviews

MissMorganLeee
December 16, 2006
loved this movie when i was in 2or 3 grade.
jim222001us
September 1, 2007
I never realized it was Wentworth Miller from Prison Break who starred in this. Since I rememberd thinking the acting was bad by the 2 main stars.

Watching it recently I still think he was bad in it, although yes he's fantastic in Prison Break. He must've had better acting lessons since lol. It's still not a bad mini-series though, hell it's one of the best. Mostly due to the fact that it looks good and it's original even if it is overlly long. It's was nice being able to watch something like that this at home. Not too many mini-series are even made these days and it's a shame since most of them like The Stand, Merlin and Stephen King's IT were fantastic.
April 13, 2008
cute lil story about dinosaurs and humans living together, blah blah, great fantasy show for kids and adults of all ages esp. if you like/love fantasy movies Wentworth miller was a lil bit younger in this epic 2 parter and seemed not to experienced in the beginning, but later came to portray his character better as the movie progressed. a definite must see and buy.
March 17, 2008
Surprisingly entertaining for adults and children alike. It *does* get tedious and slow (watch it over an extended period due to the length), but overall a good family film - especially for the dinosaur loving child.
November 5, 2007
3 plus hours of the coolest talking dinosoars , lost continent, sun stones and of course the guy from "Prison Break" televison series Wentworth Miller, Whew !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where was he when I was young ???? How could I not love this flick, It rocks !!!!!!!!
August 30, 2007
Another great movie. Kinda a kids movie, even I'll admit that, but the effects on the dinosaurs and such was great. Went Miller did a good job in this, but his acting has.. definately improved.
May 4, 2007
i loved the books and i love the movie! if you love peace in two worlds than this one you gotta see!
April 8, 2007
Very LONG and drawn out movie,,, My 5 yr olds son LOVED it when the dinosaurs were on. I recommend seeing it at least once.
½ January 11, 2007
Really long, somewhat dry in parts, but worth watching. It's not every day you'll hear or see an adventure like this one.
May 7, 2006
NOT TOO BAD, ONLY REALLY GOT MADE BECAUSE OF JURASSIC PARK, BUT WITH A BIGGER BUDGET AND MORE OF A COMMITMENT, THIS COULD HAVE BEEN GREAT