18 Fingers of Death Reviews

½ May 31, 2012
That is a moment in my life I will never get back.
½ September 3, 2010
Couldn't even get past the first 25 minutes
½ February 22, 2010
Flop n'est pas assez puissant!
Exception, habituellement, je ne ferais pas de review sur les films qui je nai pas vu ou terminé mais celui-ci.. exception à la regle!
Affreux, tout simplement MERDIQUE! Moi, JP, jamais je vais arrêter d'écouter un film, même si il est vraiment ennuyant!
18 Fingers of Death fut mon premier et jespere le dernier... et je le dis avec déception... Je ne pouvais pas concevoir que mon frère l'aille arrêter apres 10 minutes lorsqu'il avait tenté de l'écouter seul. 20 minute est le nombre de minute que j'ai pu regarder... Ensuite s'en était assez, même trop!
La seule blague ishh connerie, c'est lorsque 4 ninja arrive pour battre un soit disant méchant, ils se sont introduit comme suit:
LEADER:We're the Five Ninjas, I'm Ninja #1,
NINJA #2:I'm Ninja #2
NINJA #4:I'm Ninja #4
NINJA #5: and I'm Ninja #5!
Badguy: but...Where's Ninja #3?!!!
Total Choas....
(Dsl,si les evenements ne sont pas reelement comme dans le film, mais c'est ce que je me rapelle en gros)
Donc grace à cette parti, ils s'évite un 0/10, mais pas plus de 3/10 lui est attribué!
Un film a oublié, sans aucun doute!
½ October 29, 2009
Pity poor Buford Lee, and pity poor James Lew (who portrays him in this flick), for this film is actually a comedic autobiography. It's a no-holds-barred look at what 30 years of doing everything from modeling kung fu outfits and demonstrating equipment in martial arts magazines to catch-me-if-you-can cameos on tv's KUNG FU to being killed and/or having his butt kicked by stars including the likes of Kurt Russell, Mel Gibson, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Seagal, Norris, Van Damme, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Charlie Sheen, Brandon Lee, and even Sarah Michelle Gellar for God's sake can do to a guy who just wants to be a kung fu movie star. And even when he gets his own feature films he isn't even pictured on the front cover! Talk about lack of respect? Rodney Dangerfield was deified compared to this guy. This is not a parody of the life of Jackie Chan as has been suggested elsewhere, this is a satire of Lew's own life as he approaches his mid-forties and realizes that it ain't gonna get any better than this. He is never gonna be a big movie star--but that's okay. Like Buford he remains indefatigable and cheerfully optimistic in the face of reality.
March 31, 2009
anything with pat morita in it is worth watching long live pat
April 17, 2008
Not as funny as the trailer made it seem, but then again I think it was just the set-up or the directing. IT did have funny moments but then again it had just plain moments.
½ November 9, 2007
My attention kept getting drawn during it. It's ok-just not captivating or special or anything like that.
August 3, 2007
it was Fricken funny i have da movie
½ March 14, 2007
A funny concept with some funny scenes, but not quite enough to keep one laughing throughout.
½ January 29, 2007
Pat Morita's in it! As a mockumentary, it stands right up there with Waiting for Guffman. If you like kung fu movies, watch this and relax.
January 27, 2007
Never heard of it, not interested
½ January 14, 2007
There's some funny stuff there.
½ January 8, 2007
makes you die a little inside.
December 11, 2006
LMAO martial arts spoofs. I love em' Plus one of my friends is in this film.
½ October 10, 2006
This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen... course I thought it would be more like Kung-Pow & Kung-fu Hustle. Boy was I wrong. Now one should waste the time watching this movie!
September 13, 2006
The title is quite compelling, but I think will decline.
½ August 25, 2006
since I cant rate this a 0 * movie, I was forced to give it 1/2.
WORST WORST WORST movie I have ever seen. Five of us in a room, all with varying movie tastes all decided after 20-25 minutes of it, it wasnt worth finishing.
½ July 12, 2006
if you wanna kill your self pleasesee this... better than X-MEN 3
June 16, 2006
Just crap man. I don't even know what i am watching since the beginning of it. Not entertaining at all amd a chore.