Frankenweenie Electrifies Hollywood

At the El Capitan theater in Hollywood, the stars of Frankenweenie came out to reanimate Tim Burton's classic tale of a boy and his dog (and stitches and lightning). Grae chats with Winona Ryder, Martin Short, Tim Burton, and the rest of the stars about their pets and science teachers. Don't miss the heavy makeout session with Martin Landau. No, we're not kidding.

Mode: HLS Link

Grae was also able to get On The Couch with Catherine O'Hara, who talks about hockey injuries, and Martin Landau, who gets reanimated by his new-found love.

Mode: HLS Link

Click here to watch more video interviews

Comments

tgibfo

Matt Ritchey

MOST excellent!

Oct 4 - 03:31 PM

Facebook User

Facebook User

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

ARE YOU TIRED OF GOING TO WORK EVERYDAY??? WHY NOT TRY ONLINE JOB....as seen on cnn,foxnews and nbc.
my roomate's mom makes $71 hourly on the internet. She has been out of work for 5 months but last month
her paycheck was $7233 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more...

Yellow10.com

c( )py L I= N K to Your B R( )W SE R

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Oct 8 - 07:26 PM

Doris M.

Doris Miller

I am a single biker woman, ride a Harley motorcycle and like feel the machine at my fingertips. Now I am seeking someone who can love me and share the passion for speed, so I joined____Seekingbikers.com____under the name of RidingFree. It is the largest place for motorcycle enthusiasts and the admirers to find friendship, fun, love and romance. Have a try and you'll find your biker soul mate to ride and travel together. :)

Oct 10 - 01:55 AM

JC Martel

JC Martel

You're in luck, I'm seeking biker puss.

Oct 10 - 01:51 PM

tgibfo

Matt Ritchey

...and I'm jealous of Martin Landau. Again.

Oct 4 - 03:32 PM

anDy

Andreas Babs

at 2:09, he physically almost turns into spongebob, save for the voice. Gotta love seeing voice actors as themselves because most of the time they themselves seem like cartoon characters haha.

Oct 4 - 04:50 PM

Mark E.

Mark Ellis

Grae is such a gift to watch, good move RT

Oct 5 - 08:59 AM

Josh Evans

Josh Evans

This show is adorable.
Love it, more like this please!

Oct 5 - 06:06 PM

Yellow10.com

c( )py L I= N K to Your B R( )W SE R

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Oct 8 - 07:26 PM

Buckaroo Benoir

Buckaroo Benoir

Grae is just magnificent. A personality as big as the folks she interviews. The interview with Martin Landau is just magnifico, beautiful. Please, MORE of Grae!

Oct 9 - 02:36 PM

Doris M.

Doris Miller

Oct 10 - 01:55 AM

JC Martel

JC Martel

You're in luck, I'm seeking biker puss.

Oct 10 - 01:51 PM

JC Martel

JC Martel

Would that be something you might be interested in ?

Oct 10 - 01:49 PM

JC Martel

JC Martel

You're in luck, I'm seeking biker puss.

Oct 10 - 01:51 PM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

The Hobbit
The Hobbit

See the final movie's trailer

Weekly Ketchup
Weekly Ketchup

Read the Comic-Con revelations

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships