Critics Consensus: Frozen is Certified Fresh

Plus, Black Nativity is heartfelt but uneven; Homefront is mostly generic; and Oldboy is intriguing but not quite successful.

Happy Thanksgiving! This week at the movies, we've got a frigid fairy tale (Frozen, featuring voice performances by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel); a small-town drug war (Homefront, starring Jason Statham and James Franco); a holiday musical (Black Nativity, starring Forest Whitaker and Angela Bassett); a quest for vengeance (Oldboy, starring Josh Brolin and Elizabeth Olsen); a mother's search (Philomena, starring Judi Dench and Steve Coogan); and a troubled childhood (The Book Thief, starring Geoffrey Rush and Emily Watson). What do the critics have to say?

Frozen

89%

Any film released under the banner of Walt Disney Animation has a lot to live up to. Happily, critics say Frozen acquits itself quite well: it's got toe-tapping tunes, crisp visuals, and a sensibility that's at once classic and au courant. Like a blustery King Midas, Elsa (Idina Menzel) is cursed with the power to turn everything she touches to ice. She's forced into exile after plunging the kingdom into a deep freeze; it's up to her sister Anna (Kristen Bell) and some newfound friends to rescue her. The pundits say the Certified Fresh Frozen is beautifully animated, consistently inventive, and intelligently written -- in other words, it's a solid entry into the Disney pantheon.

Homefront

42%

Homefront boasts an intriguing pedigree: it's an action flick starring Jason Statham and James Franco (as a bad guy!) with a screenplay by Sylvester Stallone. Unfortunately, critics say the end result is pretty generic, with a few decent thrills and a whole lotta clichs. Statham stars as an ex-DEA agent who has relocated to a small rural community in order to put the past behind him. Soon, however, he's pulled into a conflict with a local meth kingpin (Franco) and must defend his home against an army of thugs. The pundits say Homefront offers the dependable sight of Statham cleaning house, but it's essentially a thin genre exercise with a better-than-average-cast.

Black Nativity

48%

em>Black Nativity would seem to have everything needed for uplifting holiday entertainment, including an all-star cast, powerful music, and warm messages about faith and family. And while some critics think it's a winning formula, others feel the film is weighted down by sappiness and heavy-handed sermonizing. A loose adaptation of Langston Hughes' play, Black Nativity is the story of a teenager (Jacob Latimore) who is sent by his mother to spend Christmas with grandparents he's never met; while he initially chafes under their austere morality, he eventually learns a thing or two about life and love from the people he meets on his travels. The pundits say Black Nativity is undeniably warm-hearted and well-acted, but it's hamstrung by its preachiness and contrived plot.

Oldboy

42%

Spike Lee has never been one to play things safe, which is why critics are all the more surprised that his remake of Chan-wook Park?s cult classic Oldboy is disappointingly straightforward -- a competent, occasionally stylish thriller that fails to replicate the gonzo panache or moral weightiness of its predecessor. Josh Brolin stars as a man who's abducted and confined for 20 years -- until he's mysteriously released, at which point he goes on a mission to enact revenge against his captors. The pundits say Oldboy is sufficiently grim and violent, but it lacks the freshness that made the original such a punch to the gut.

Philomena

92%

Based on a remarkable true story, Philomena won raves in limited release last week; now, this Certified Fresh drama goes wide, and critics say it's witty, deeply moving, and terrifically acted. Judi Dench stars as a woman who was forced to give up her son for adoption years ago after getting pregnant out of wedlock. In order to find her child, she enlists the aid of an investigative reporter (Steve Coogan). The pundits say Philomena is a bittersweet, inspiring tear-jerker that benefits from Dench's typically outstanding work.

The Book Thief

46%

The Book Thief expands into wide release this week, and critics say it's a handsome and well-acted drama that's a bit too facile and syrupy to fully convince. Based on Markus Zusak's bestselling novel, the film stars Sophie Nelisse as a girl who learns to read while living with foster parents (played by Geoffrey Rush and Emily Watson) in a German town on the cusp of World War II. The pundits say the film is well-intentioned and occasionally touching, but it tiptoes around its incendiary setting.

Also opening this week in limited release:

Comments

William Ackerman

William Ackerman

I will see Frozen definitely, maybe wait for next weekend. I also wish I had enough money to see Catching Fire again...

Nov 26 - 05:33 PM

Bradly Martin

Wow the Shoe is on The other foot! Disney Animated Group Defeats Pixar again and John Lassater wins all around.

Nov 26 - 05:42 PM

shadypotential

Chris Cox

defeat? I didn't know this was a battle. Plus Pixar won the oscar last year soo....

Nov 26 - 06:51 PM

All-Knowing Panda

The Panda

And the vast majority agree that Brave did not deserve the Oscar at all.

Nov 26 - 09:14 PM

Ethical Hackers

Ethical Hackers

Im making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do, www.Zen75.Com

Dec 1 - 10:48 AM

Frisby 2007

Brave did not deserve that award, the critics who awarded the oscar to it are absolute idiots (further proof being that they awarded every award Tangled was nominated for to Toy Story 3). ParaNorman was the only animated film that deserved that Oscar. Period.

Nov 27 - 12:27 AM

King Simba

You really can't stand anyone with a different opinion than yours, can you? I agree giving Brave the award was questionable (though far from one of the worst decisions award shows have made over the past few years), Toy Story 3 absolutely deserved its awards. Heck, I still think the film should have won the Oscar for best picture as well, but I don't we'll ever see a day when an animated film wins best picture, no matter how good it is.

Nov 27 - 01:08 AM

Bradly Martin

The only thing I didn't like about Paranorman was Normans Excrutiatinly whiney voice and how a lot of moments in that film were a bit on the nose. You had characters literally saying "We don't like you because your different" or "Stop being different Different is bad!"

Also it's message on why people bully is a little Naive. People bully cause they are afraid of what they can't understand? Yeah the social outcast with glasses and an over bite is just Terrifying!

Thought everything else but that was amazing though.

Nov 27 - 05:22 AM

Esteban Martinez

Esteban Martinez

Paranorman was, in my opinion, boring as watching paint dry at several moments, and the premise isn't award material either.
Brave's win is questionable, of course, but it is a very solid film which somewhat helps.

Nov 27 - 07:35 AM

Hugo Emanuel Melo

Hugo Emanuel Melo

Paranorman was stale and most of the voice acting lifeless. The jokes were flat and the message was delivered with a naivety bordering on stupidity. After the far, far superior and brilliant Coraline Laika's latest was a huge dissapointement. It baffles me that the movie was so highly praised.

Nov 27 - 09:09 AM

Caleb P.

Caleb Paasche

Frisby, don't be an ass. Toy Story had a fully deserving best picture nomination that year, and was an incredible finish to the trilogy. Although I'll admit that I haven't seen tangled, Toy Story 3 is my favorite animated movie ever, so I highly doubt that I'd prefer Tangled. Anyway, just because it's your opinion doesn't make it right.

Nov 27 - 10:37 AM

@King Simba
Toy Story 3 deserves the awards it was nominated for as much as Cars deserved the award for Best animated movie over Monster House.

@Bradly Martin

Watch the goddamn film, because obviously you didn't. And ParaNorman did not make its bullying subject naive, in fact it made much more subtle & meaningful than most others on that same subject do.

@Esteban
ParaNorman was anything but boring. Brave was more boring than any of the other animated films of its year (especially compared to ParaNorman). It's not technically a bad movie (especially not as bad as Cars & Cars 2), but compared to the other animated films that came out in 2012, it's just mediocre in comparison. It's Ok on it's own.

@Hugo
Lifeless voice acting?! Hah! Only a moron who wasn't listening or paying proper attention to the movie would say that. The voice acting in that film, especially Anna Kendrick's (who's character had the most gestures, quirks, flirts, & attitude of the rest) was spectacular & had a lot of effort put into. Not to mention that each character was a wide variety of different personalities & each actor played them just right.

And aww, I'm sorry that Norman's message on bullying, tolerance, & accepting those who are different (including Mitch, in which ignorant parents said they LOVED him until he admitted to being gay) was much too subtle for you to understand. Because apparently giving out a message for people to be tolerant towards those who are different, gay, bullied, ignorant, & completely outcast is very naive (and one of the directors himself is openly gay, wonder what the parents would have to say about that after finding out that Mitch was gay too). God, people are idiots these days.

And even if Norman DID suck (which it didn't) it would be far from being a disappointment seeing that Laika has yet to make any terrible films.

@Caleb

Nov 28 - 03:32 PM

Bradly Martin

Hey Frisby Relax, my daughter LOVES Paranorman. That's why I've seen it so many times. I agree with you, Anna Kendrick was great but Codi Smit Mcphee didn't have a single line that wasn't whiney. People bully because there afraid! Not because they can, certainly not because of all the positive attention in garners ESPECIALLY in the United States?.nope?it's cause there afraid. Yeah. Good one.

Are serious about Mitch? Did people really pull a 180 on his character because of that Brilliant reveal at the end? I'm being serious, I thought that whole sequence at the end was more of a "be true to your self moment" then paranorman's entire story arch. People suck.

Nov 28 - 06:57 PM

King Simba

"I don't give a crap that Toy Story 3 is your favorite animated movie ever. What does that have to do with the awards it didn't deserve?"

IN YOUR OPINION it didn't deserve it. You really need to realize an opinion isn't fact. Calling people idiots simply because they disagree with you on which animated film was the best of the year is really childish.

Nov 29 - 01:15 AM

Sebastian O.

Sebastian Ochoa

Okay Frisby, don't get so defensive. The beautiful thing about RT is that we have thousands of people with different opinions.

I liked ParaNorman, though I believe Brave was more visually stunning (though I wasn't too keen on the story that was almost exactly like Brother Bear). Also, I share your dislike for Cars, but I wasn't crazy about Monster House either (though Monster House should've won it over Cars).

The biggest disappointment at the Oscars was when Monsters, Inc didn't win. I'm not saying Shrek was bad (I LOVED Shrek), but Monsters, Inc, I believe, is the best animated film of all time. I watched it all the time when I was younger, and it's just as enjoyable today.

Nov 29 - 01:56 AM

@Bradley

Apparently you don't know the other reasons as to why people bully. To feel better abou themselves, to let out their angers they suffer from home, or just to be cruel. Norman was bullied for all those other reasons. Not because people were afraid. The only people that were afraid were the zombies (and Norman). And Norman was whiny for particular reasons.

And yes, frankly every parent did. "I really loved the character Mitch, until he turned out to be gay" said one of them.

@Sebastian

I didn't see much visual beauty in Brave other than the forests & those wil-o-wisps, ParaNorman frankly did everything visual perfectly (that purple cloud, those toilet paper skeletons, & Aggie).

I wasn't crazy for Monster House either & I'm not saying it was Oscar-worthy material, but the fact that it lost to shit like Cars is almost as unforgivable as ParaNorman losing to Brave.

Well I happen to love both those films so it's hard to say which should have won. Biggest disappoint at the oscars was definitely Tangled & ParaNorman not winning over Toy Story 3 & Brave in their respective years.

Nov 29 - 03:25 AM

Sebastian O.

Sebastian Ochoa

I believed the heroine's hair in Brave looked AMAZING. And you're right, the forests and all were really nice as well. i don't disagree with you, ParaNorman looked real nice (I once saw the actual clay figure they used to make the film; I also saw the bathroom where Norman sees ghosts".

I liked Tangled, and I thought Toy Story 3 was worse than 1 & 2. However, if they nominated it for Best Picture, it's kinda hard to imagine it wouldn't win Best Animated Feature. The question is: should it have been nominated for Best Picture? Personally, I don't think it's Best Picture material, but I'd have to see the other films for consideration that year.

Nov 29 - 06:47 AM

Frisby 2007

Really? You're the first person I hear to say that about Toy Story 3. Everyone else I know or have come upon have said the the second one was easily the worst one.

Nov 29 - 02:01 PM

Bradly Martin

Its always battle on an internet forum but like I said John Wins no matter what. I thought Brave was Awful, I think it was the lack of antagonist and a once again complete disregard of another countries myths and Cultures. Everything must be WHITE PRETTY AND AMERICAN. Shocking to see that in a Pixar film.

Nov 27 - 05:18 AM

King Simba

Well, it is set in Scotland, so I don't see the problem with making the cast white (plus, they did keep the Scottish accents). As for pretty, Merida was by far the most down to earth looking Disney Princess. A wider waist, freckled face, messy hair, there's a reason there was a lot of controversy when Disney officially inducted her in their princess line and changed her look to more classic Disney princess (thinner, rounder eyes, shinier hair, etc).

Nov 27 - 03:12 PM

shadypotential

Chris Cox

If Disney wins, Pixar wins.

Nov 27 - 07:23 PM

Bradly Martin

yeah of course they were white, I just didn't have a more snarky way to say "I know how we solve this lads! Lets Forget about culture and be more American!" you know like Aghrabah did and the lost city of Atlantis and the Native American's in Brother Bear (oh the Irony).

Nov 27 - 08:47 PM

King Simba

I think you're over-analyzing things here. The film was simply pointing out that some traditions have to change, which is something that's happened in all cultures at one point or another in their history. I don't see how rebelling against arranged marriages equates being more American. Admittedly it is an overused angle in Disney films, but at least in Brave's case it wasn't the main focus of the film. It was mainly about a mother and daughter learning to see from each other's point of view.

Nov 28 - 03:37 AM

Andrew Brinkerhoff

Andrew Brinkerhoff

Disney Animation only "beat" Pixar the last few years because they made solid-enough films and Pixar made films that fell well below their usual standard. The stuff Pixar made up through "Toy Story 3" (excluding "Cars", of course) arguably wipes the floor with anything Disney's made over the last decade; Disney's recent offerings have just been solid kids' movies with enough little things for adults, rather than truly being for EVERYONE like Pixar's best.

Nov 28 - 08:13 PM

Vits

Vicente Torres

I guess it's good that they remade OLDBOY instead of SYMPATHY FOR MR. VENGEANCE. It means that they never plan on remaking the whole trilogy.

Most people go to watch a Stallone movie because of his presence instead of his filmmaking "skills". So of course a movie where all he does is write the script won't work. HOMEFRONT has a good cast, but they're from the generation of action movies with good plots and acting. So the bar is too high for them, and it's not for Stallone. At least not since the ROCKY sequels showed how narrow his acting range is.

I want to watch FROZEN, because it's our last hope at a real contender for the Best Animation Oscar. No, really. The best so far have been MONSTERS U and DESPICABLE ME 2, and they weren't great.

Nov 26 - 05:46 PM

Zachary Perlmutter

The Wind Rises is also vying for a Best Animation Oscar...

Nov 26 - 06:46 PM

Vits

Vicente Torres

SPIRITED AWAY has been the only anime movie to be nominated (and win). The category didn't exist before 2001, but animated movies were still being nominated in other categories including Best Picture (BEAUTY & THE BEAST), which means that they probably don't like the genre. However, since this is Miyazaki's last film, maybe the Academy will get sentimental and nominate it.

Nov 27 - 06:51 AM

Zachary Perlmutter

Actually, Howl's Moving Castle was nominated too. I just really want another Studio Ghibli movie to get a nomination, especially one from one of the greatest directors alive today...

Nov 27 - 12:18 PM

Stewart H.

Stewart Hoffman

I think you're right. It hasn't been a strong year for animated movies at the theater. Though I admit to having only seen Epic, Monsters U, Despicable Me 2, The Croods, Escape from Planet Earth (urg!) and Turbo so far.

Nov 26 - 09:01 PM

Vits

Vicente Torres

"Only"? Those are the MAIN animated movies of this year. Well, those and CLOUDY 2. And I doubt that E.F.P.E., PLANES, FREE BIRDS and THE SMURFS 2 will get nominated.

Nov 27 - 06:54 AM

Stewart H.

Stewart Hoffman

Saw Frozen - IMO the best animated movie I've seen this year. Considering the competition, I think Frozen stands a pretty good chance of winning the Oscar.

Nov 28 - 06:31 PM

RoHiT

Good Looking RoHiT

Despicable Me 2 was RETARDED SHIT !

Nov 27 - 07:34 AM

King Lear

king lear

The original OLDBOY was an amazing combination of violence, cinematography, script, tour-de-force acting and pacing. The new edition added almost nothing to this mix, in a style reminiscent of Psycho's remake, except for the last twist (back in the room)...but i'd take the original every time hands down.

May 25 - 07:05 PM

Zachary Perlmutter

The Wind Rises is also vying for a Best Animation Oscar...

Nov 26 - 06:46 PM

Vits

Vicente Torres

Nov 27 - 06:51 AM

Nov 27 - 12:18 PM

shadypotential

Chris Cox

Nov 26 - 06:51 PM

All-Knowing Panda

The Panda

And the vast majority agree that Brave did not deserve the Oscar at all.

Nov 26 - 09:14 PM

Ethical Hackers

Ethical Hackers

Dec 1 - 10:48 AM

Nov 27 - 12:27 AM

Nov 27 - 01:08 AM

Bradly Martin

Thought everything else but that was amazing though.

Nov 27 - 05:22 AM

Nov 29 - 06:47 AM

Nov 29 - 02:01 PM

Nov 27 - 05:18 AM

Nov 27 - 03:12 PM

shadypotential

Chris Cox

If Disney wins, Pixar wins.

Nov 27 - 07:23 PM

Nov 27 - 08:47 PM

Nov 28 - 03:37 AM

Stewart H.

Stewart Hoffman

Nov 26 - 09:01 PM

Vits

Vicente Torres

Nov 27 - 06:54 AM

Stewart H.

Stewart Hoffman

Nov 28 - 06:31 PM

All-Knowing Panda

The Panda

And the vast majority agree that Brave did not deserve the Oscar at all.

Nov 26 - 09:14 PM

Ethical Hackers

Ethical Hackers

Dec 1 - 10:48 AM

Jon Cox

Jon Cox

gonna be a great Thanksgiving break
finally seeing 'Catching Fire' today with my sis'

and seeing 'Frozen' this weekend too!

Nov 26 - 09:28 PM

Jon Cox

Jon Cox

gonna be a great Thanksgiving break
finally seeing 'Catching Fire' today with my sis'

and seeing 'Frozen' this weekend too!

Nov 26 - 09:28 PM

Jacob Holmes

Jacob Holmes

Saw Frozen tonight, and it is most definitely the best Disney movie of this generation. Yes, better than Enchanted, Princess and the Frog, Tangled and, I never thought I'd say this, better than Wreck-It Ralph.

Nov 26 - 10:26 PM

Lyle Bandoquillo

Lyle Bandoquillo

Better than Wreck It Ralph!? Now I can't wait to see Frozen! I was worried at first as the trailers made it look like Tangled, which I didn't enjoy as much. (I loved Ralph).

Nov 27 - 08:41 PM

John Gagnon

John Gagnon

Wreck it Ralph was terrible. Frozen was garbage. Don't waste your time. Disney still sucks at making movies!

Nov 28 - 03:45 PM

Sebastian O.

Sebastian Ochoa

I liked Wreck-it-Ralph. BUT, I recently watched on DVD Beauty and the Beast, nominated for Best Picture the year it was released, and I realised that those were easily comparable to the best of Pixar. I would choose the three best Pixar movies over the three best Disney movies, but it's nice to remember how good things once were.

Nov 29 - 02:01 AM

WhySoMad B.

WhySoMad Bro

Not sure if your trolling John, or if your IQ might actually be 2.

Feb 15 - 11:31 PM

Stewart H.

Stewart Hoffman

Saw Frozen today - I agree - it was more fun than the other movies you listed. I really enjoyed it!

Nov 28 - 06:34 PM

WhySoMad B.

WhySoMad Bro

DEFINITELY AGREE. Best Disney animation to date, taking out the old Disney classics, even. Spectacular, really.

Feb 15 - 11:32 PM

Willem DaPerson

Willem DaPerson

Can't wait for Frozen, but Philomena is already out over here, so I have to see that. Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom sounds interesting, what with Idris Elba playing the title character, but the score doesn't have me totally convinced.

Nov 27 - 12:19 AM

Nov 27 - 12:27 AM

Nov 27 - 01:08 AM

Bradly Martin

Thought everything else but that was amazing though.

Nov 27 - 05:22 AM

Nov 29 - 03:25 AM

Sebastian O.

Sebastian Ochoa

Nov 29 - 06:47 AM

Nov 29 - 02:01 PM

Frisby 2007

I plan on seeing Frozen, & hopefully it'll be the next best film I've seen this year alongside Catching Fire. And I'm also waiting on The Wind Rises, which seems fantastic (and Ghibli has yet to make a terrible film, so I don't expect it to be anything under fantastic).

Nov 27 - 12:31 AM

Zachary Perlmutter

Tales from Earthsea was awful...

Nov 27 - 12:19 PM

Josh Leitzel

Josh Leitzel

I think it being their personal opinion was implied...

I persoanlly found Earthsea to be a pretty decent film. I have no idea why it gets as much flack as it does. Sure, it dragged in some areas and the ending was a bit deus ex machina, but overall it was far from a terrible film. It's definitely my least favorite of the Ghibli canon, but I'd still argue that they've never made a truly bad film. I think most of the hate is because the fans were expecting another movie similar to Hayao's movies, and they didn't get that. It's just something a bit different than the usual, and I can respect that.

Now The Wind Rises however, that looks like an absolutely beautiful film. I'm looking forward to it very much. I'm glad it's coming over here faster than Poppy Hill did. The wait for that was way too long.

Nov 27 - 05:59 PM

Zachary Perlmutter

I'll agree to the "not being as bad as people claim" part, but it's still pretty bad. Ignoring the circumstances that went into making it, and I feel bad for Goro because of them, it's the epitome of a movie that had all the right parts to make something great, but none of them coalesced. Instead, it just feels meh.

Besides, I'm not big on My Neighbors the Yamadas either. And yes, I'm anxiously awaiting The Wind Rises when it comes in wide-release this February...

Nov 27 - 06:06 PM

Sebastian O.

Sebastian Ochoa

Gravity was the best film this year, no doubt. Though, I haven't seen too many award-friendly movies, so we'll have to wait and see.

Nov 29 - 02:02 AM

Matt Norcross

Matt Norcross

I thought you didn't like Disney's CG movies.

Nov 30 - 04:52 PM

Andrew Brinkerhoff

Andrew Brinkerhoff

I'm a little mixed on the reception for "Frozen": I sure wasn't expecting the film to get anything as high as an 88% rating, but I'm a little disappointed that it dropped from the 90s range it was at earlier today, and I kind of hoped for something "great" or "outstanding" rather than just "solid" like Disney's last few animated flicks (I know, I'm picky). It still sounds really sweet, though (awful advertising aside); I'm just a little nervous about being a 20-year-old guy asking for a ticket to see the latest Disney animated fairy-tale musical (I'm a little insecure about seeing family films by myself, same feelings happened when I saw "Monsters U" back in June). I might wait until the younger girl crowds start to die down in its third or fourth week and then see it (P.S. "Get a Horse!" sounds freaking awesome).

As for the Best Animated Feature Oscar... yeah, I'm pretty sure it'll be between this and "The Wind Rises" (provided the latter gets nominated, of course); I see Miyazaki's swan song being the deserving winner, but Disney Animation could certainly get their very first BAF statue this year (as a side note, I don't think "Wreck-It Ralph" quite deserved the Oscar over "ParaNorman"). Not really rooting for "Monsters University" to steal the award: it wasn't anything special to me until the last 20 minutes.

Nov 27 - 12:59 AM

Sebastian O.

Sebastian Ochoa

Brave won last year, not Wreck-it-Ralph (though I liked all three of those films).

Nov 29 - 06:51 AM

Andrew Brinkerhoff

Andrew Brinkerhoff

I know "Brave" won, I was just acknowledging that almost EVERYONE said "Ralph" was the indisputable deserving winner, while I thought "ParaNorman" deserved the award just as much if not more.

Nov 29 - 08:16 PM

Nov 27 - 01:08 AM

King Simba

Can't wait for Frozen. Disney has been on a roll since Tangled and this looks to continue their winning streak.

Damn, listening to some of Spike Lee's interviews I really thought he knew what he was doing, but from the sound of things it seems like Oldboy is just another unnecessary remake.

Nov 27 - 01:13 AM

Bradly Martin

If he's staying true to the original Manga it is kind of a different story, especially the ending. I'm interested to find out if "we are staying true to the original story" is an actual thing or just a lie like it was for the Carrey Remake.

Nov 27 - 06:28 AM

Hassan CH

Hassan CH

thanks for ..............

Nov 27 - 02:35 AM

Nov 27 - 05:18 AM

Nov 27 - 03:12 PM

shadypotential

Chris Cox

If Disney wins, Pixar wins.

Nov 27 - 07:23 PM

Nov 27 - 08:47 PM

Nov 28 - 03:37 AM

Bradly Martin

Thought everything else but that was amazing though.

Nov 27 - 05:22 AM

Nov 27 - 06:28 AM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 250 Comic-Con Costumes!

<em>Let's Be Cops</em>
Let's Be Cops

Video: Riggle, Key, and Wayans Jr.

Box Office