New on DVD & Blu-Ray: RoboCop, Lone Survivor, and Breaking Bad
We've got a couple of explosive action films headlining the column this week, along with another retelling of the greatest story ever told, a new box set for an iconic TV series, a few indie films, and a handful of TV season sets. Read on for details:
Also available this week:
- The Trouble with the Truth (93%), starring Lea Thompson in a drama about a divorced couple reuniting and reminiscing after their own daughter gets engaged.
- What's In A Name? (75%), a French comedy about a father-to-be who causes a family ruckus when he announces his child's controversial name.
- The Motel Life (71%), starring Emile Hirsch and Stephen Dorff as two brothers on the run when one of them flees from the scene of a car accident.
- The Pretty One (45%), starring Zoe Kazan in a coming-of-age comedy about a shy girl who assumes her twin's identity when she falls for a new neighbor.
- In the Blood (44%), starring Gina Carano and Cam Gigandet in a thriller about a deadly woman who must confront her past when her husband is kidnapped on their honeymoon.
- Season one of Graceland (69%), which follows a team of law enforcement officers operating out of a confiscated mansion.
- Season three of AMC's mystery series The Killing (67%), which has been picked up by Netflix for a six-episode conclusion, scheduled to become available this August.
- Season six of HBO's vampire drama True Blood (40%), which begins its final season on June 22.
- Season four of Comedy Central's Workaholics, centering on three housemates/co-workers who also happen to be idiots.