67% The Maze Runner Sep 19

83% Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

200 American Reviews

Daniel P

February 2, 2008
The kind of film that gives GLBT cinema a bad name, 200 American is an amateurish, dreadfully scripted and laughably acted 'comedy-drama' that is neither intentionally funny nor dramatically impacting. It's a poor, facsimile photocopy version of Pretty Woman that doesn't have that films' guilty pleasure appeal nor a zillionth of the talent either behind or in front of the camera to make it work. The writer's attempts to pass of said similarities as knowing irony only makes the lack of originality more pointed. A low budget is not an excuse for a film to be a complete vacuum of interest, but that's what was encoded on the DVD that I watched.
Sylvester K

October 8, 2011
Acting is bad, low budget, score is awful, crapping set design. It's a comedy????
jam233
July 9, 2009
Ipinchu
December 12, 2008
I gave it three stars even though the dialogue and acting was pretty bad. The main character was pretty hot! Oh and I remember seeing the other guy in some commercials! It was still pretty cute for a low budget gay movie!
crusader333
March 31, 2008
Even with some painfully bad dialogue, I still enjoyed this movie. But then I pretty much like any gay movie where the couples get/stay together!
Sylvester K

October 8, 2011
jazza923
July 9, 2009
The score is dreadful, the low budget way too evident. The acting is awful. The story is ridiculous, it isn't in the least bit convincing. Really dumb. Sean Matic's Australian accent has got to be one of the worst ever.
bentman