Critic Review - Daily Film Fix

Part scholarship and part sensationalism, 2016: Obama's America will make Dinesh D'Souza the conservative Michael Moore.

August 31, 2012 Full Review Source: Daily Film Fix | Comments (23)
Daily Film Fix

Comments

Dacey Booker

Dacey Booker

No, he isn't Michael Moore was clever and actually a good film director. This guy is giving a BOGUS accusation--with no real evidence to back it up--and displaying it as fact. It's disgusting.

"Oh, I'm Obama, and I wasn't born in America! When my dad left, my mom...forced his ideals on me? And this made me...hate freedom? And I became president because...I hate this country? And I'm waiting in the shadows like a devil until I get a second term, then I'll work fast to unleash my destruction of America! I will...WTF, who the heck can believe this is actually true??! Besides Sarah Palin, that is."

Aug 31 - 10:06 PM

Taylor Diana

Taylor Diana

Dinesh D'Souza gave all the factual evidence needed. He had traveled the world to uncover the the actual truth, and if you are so ignorant to refuse the acceptance of it, then you are just another victim of Obama's calculating manipulation. I fear for us, the people of America, if this continues. Do not underestimate or deny the power of how one man's past can affect the future of many.

Sep 1 - 06:06 PM

Cathy Cockerill

Cathy Cockerill

every uneducated person in this country

Sep 5 - 03:00 PM

Jim Valko

Jim Valko

Dancy, did you even see the film? It never said that Obama wasn't born in America. In fact, it was made very clear from the beginning that he was born in Kenya. The film also never said that Obama hated freedom, or that he hated America. You never even saw the movie. You probably read a review and commented from there. If you did see it you are intentionally distorting what was in it.

Sep 8 - 06:39 AM

Jenny Janke

Jenny Janke

Well said, Jim.

Sep 9 - 10:02 AM

Billy Joseph

Billy Joseph

well said? he contradicts himself, moron.

Nov 4 - 06:15 AM

? ?

? ?

are you retarded

his first 3 sentences contradict

you represent the sheep of the right wing

Nov 7 - 05:55 PM

Stephanie Morin

Stephanie Morin

"It never said that Obama wasn't born in America. In fact, it was made very clear from the beginning that he was born in Kenya."

Pardon me but this does not make any sense unless I missed where the Republic of Kenya signed over its country to America.

Bt the way, I have not watched the movie either. I just noticed it was playing at my theater. Nor will I watch this garbage or give any monetary support to the GOP.

Sep 10 - 07:39 AM

Roxana Monroe

Roxana Monroe

you made a good point!

Sep 24 - 02:27 PM

Cody H.

Cody Halpert

You don't even have to hate Obama to realize how ignorant Dacey Booker is.

Oct 16 - 03:01 PM

Dacey Booker

Dacey Booker

Aug 31 - 10:06 PM

Herb B.

Herb Brooks

I'm a younger gentleman, college graduate in the 2000s. I voted for Obama in the first election, and I'm thinking about voting for him again. But I really didn't know much about him. All of my google searches come back with conflicting information and I never know what to believe. This movie answered many questions. Yes he was born in Hawaii the movie confirms as well as addresses many of his presidential policy decisions that I feel I've been largley uninformed about. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET TO KNOW OUR PRESIDENT BEFORE THE ELECTION, YOU REALLY MUST SEE THIS MOVIE. I couldn't recommend it more highly. It wasn't biased, the facts are accurate according to independent fact checking sources, and it let's you decide where you feel with our current administration. Democrat or Republican, seeing 2016 Obama's America will let you know a little more about Obama in a way that isn't biased or slanted. Great flick.

Aug 31 - 10:14 PM

chirpie

ryan kramer

I'll admit, I haven't seen this film, but I'm curious. Does this film conflict with any of the other information you've learned, and were there specific points that were compelling moreso from this source than from others? That is to say, why is this movie a more trustworthy source than others?

Sep 1 - 09:13 AM

Joakim Jonsson

Joakim Jonsson

I recommend reading "Dreams of my father", Obamas own book published first in 1995. Tells pretty much all you need to know by his own words.

Sep 9 - 04:49 AM

Cody H.

Cody Halpert

This is what a person who actualy saw the movie sounds like.

Oct 16 - 03:02 PM

Greg Forest

Greg Forest

Maybe after D'Souza gets a Palm D'Or and a few Oscars. THEN put him next to Moore.

Sep 1 - 07:42 AM

Zachary Wheeler

Zachary Wheeler

That would never happen. Hollywood is soooo dominated by liberals and it would never give awards to a movie that bashes their messiah. It would have to be filled with leftist propaganda and perhaps have a gay sex scene in it before it would even be considered.

Oct 18 - 12:39 AM

Alex Hassett

Alex Hassett

That is the ultimate complement!

Sep 4 - 01:09 PM

Patrick Bell

Patrick Bell

I love how all of you liberals are so delusional towards the truth of Obama.. Its you idiots who are going to allow this man to single handidly tear this country down.

Sep 9 - 12:23 PM

Calvin Miner

Calvin Miner

There isn't actually that much difference between Democrats and Republicans, but Republican dogmatists like Dinesh D'Souza have a personal interest in getting people to think they're radically different.

Sep 9 - 12:58 PM

Barb Robinson

Barb Robinson

The very idea that the President possesses enough political power to single-handedly "tear this country" down is shockingly naive. There are a multitude of deep-pocketed persons on either side of the party line involved in every expensive and cumbersome move that our government makes. The USA that consists of the average working man and woman is of no interest to that government, and it doesn't matter which figurehead is sitting in the oval office while the working (or unemployed) class is sucked dry.

Sep 10 - 06:54 PM

billy b.

billy buzz

At least us idiots know how to spell.

Sep 25 - 10:36 AM

Calvin Miner

Calvin Miner

"Dinesh D'Souza the conservative Michael Moore."

What a vicious insult to Moore.

Sep 9 - 12:58 PM

Stephen Trulove

Stephen Trulove

...Moore represents the hypocritical worst of the 1%.

Oct 3 - 12:55 PM

Cody H.

Cody Halpert

Moore insults himself in everything he does, anyways.

Oct 16 - 03:05 PM

Zachary Wheeler

Zachary Wheeler

More like what a vicious insult to Dinesh D'Souza. Who would ever want to be compared to a fat oaf like Michael Moore?

Oct 18 - 12:42 AM

Robin Brenizer

Robin Brenizer

This so called documentary is based on false beliefs of the director. He has a clear agenda and has never spoken to the President. It's creepy really.

Sep 11 - 05:06 PM

Roxana Monroe

Roxana Monroe

People who did not see the movie yet...please shut up! go see it and then make a smart comment...!

Sep 24 - 02:29 PM

Alice Johnston

Alice Johnston

Why is it you liberals have to always go right to saying people who disslike obama uneducated? It drives me crazy that when you can not give real support for why Obama is in you mind a great president you scour line for line people's posts looking for typos. I myself type fast enough I hit wrong buttons. Doesnt mean I dont have a brain to add up that what this guy is doing is sinking our country. I watched the movie and liked it. I wish he could have gone even deeper into Obama's dark and shady mind. However it may have been way to scary to view.in the future if you can't come up with real reasons for why someone is wrong just don't say anything. It is so immature, and arrogant to call people uneducated. Besides it doesnt take rocket science to see that trying to put food on a table, and make ends meet are harder now than when Bush was in office. My only disagreement with Johnathan is that D.Souza is the next Moore. That is a insult the D'Souza. Moore is just a huge fat tub of lard and is really about anti american as you can get. Again liked the movie, it gave me many answers that I have been asking for quite awhile.

Oct 22 - 06:35 AM