2016: Obama's America - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

2016: Obama's America Reviews

½ July 20, 2015
December 11, 2012
Stupid, lies, clueless... I'm surprised they didn't say he was an alien too
January 29, 2015
If only people had watched this before the '14 election.
November 16, 2014
Very enlightening. A must see movie with must read history as a follow up.
½ November 16, 2014
Read the occupation of these so-called "reviewers". Leftist ideologues who have a sinking ship and would rather drown than admit failure. It's Always good to have a second view even if you dont agree 100%.

Liberalism is a mental disorder, starting to believe that ....
September 21, 2014
Propaganda pure and simple and not a very good job of it at all. gave it one star just so it post to FB
½ August 29, 2014
Dinesh D'Souza is a pseudo-intellectual fucktard.
½ August 26, 2012
Horrible Director, Terrible-documentary, and pure-propaganda.
July 23, 2014
Glad we saw this movie, it is troubling to be sure.
July 15, 2014
Dinesh is doing a great service for America by getting the truth out.

Notice that most of the reviews here simply criticize without any actual facts or logical explanations to backup their cynicism. Dinesh did great work.
August 22, 2012
Great analysis America's Worst President.
August 10, 2012
80% of viewers like it. 26% of critics like it. Shocking
July 6, 2014
This was a excellent documentary on our history and where we are headed.
May 14, 2014
I think that this film is trying to irritate people, but not in a cautionary, or informative view, but in a "Obama out of the White House in 2013" way. It seems that D'Souza is trying to not just give us information about Obama that has not yet been confirmed, but create nothing but propaganda about him. Yeah, it's pretty bad. And the worst part is that people liked this film, most of the public was alienated and galvanized into this film. This film is just poorly executed, and just paranoid propaganda. This film is like an argumentative essay, a F graded essay that fails on an intellectual level.
July 4, 2014
This *great* documentary exposes with facts President Obama's low view of America and its foundations as a free nation and *the* leading nation in the world. It exposes his world-view which made him (by his own words) want to "fundamentally change America" to be like other nations. The disparity between positive audience rating and the mirror image negative rating of "professional" (generally Leftist) reviewers shows how out of touch reviewers are with the American audience, love of America, and reality. Hollywood is continually surprised by movies like this, as well as Christian-themed movies, because Hollywood thinks like Obama, that the world would be better off if America receded into the background and blended in, becoming indistinguishable from other nations, nothing special or different.
July 4, 2014
Great movie. Tired of being told our country should be ashamed? See this movie and have some pride again!
July 3, 2014
Great movie! Watch it for yourself and decide. :)
July 3, 2014
Very good documentary about a very controversial President by a man that shares many similarities with Obama but none of the leftist, anticolonial, antiChristian biases of the President
July 3, 2014
Super interesting! You will understand how the president thinks after seeing this film. He is more of a 'citizen of the world,' than I ever realized!

I just saw D'Souza's second film called America:Where would we be without her? I tried to review it on this site--fantastic show, even better than this one. Beautifully filmed with many clips of history that remind you of many things that you have forgotten ....and with a vision for the future!
½ June 30, 2014
Pretty decent account of the story of the life of President Obama and the foundation of his beliefs.