• PG-13, 1 hr. 51 min.

82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

27 Dresses Reviews

February 25, 2010
(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
starlett2005
August 17, 2014
27 Dresses is a disappointing film. It is about a young woman who wrestles with the idea of standing by her sister's side as her sibling marries the man she's secretly in love with. Katherine Heigl and James Marsden give terrible performances. The script is badly written and boring. Anne Fletcher did a horrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.
July 13, 2014
Ærgerligt at baggrunds musikken bliver så overdøvende irriterende og påtrængende!
June 22, 2014
Probably the only reason I remember it as clearly as I do is because this was actually the first romcom I ever watched. Yeah, I made it to almost adulthood without ever seeing one. And I have seen many worse ones since. So if you want a cliche, this one isn't the worst you could do. At least the lead is fairly likable this time.
November 21, 2009
Fun and Cyclops didn't play second fiddle ? there must be some mistake, but I like it
May 27, 2014
Very cute movie and very funny! I could watch this movie over and over, I think it's wonderful! Katherine Heigl is beautiful, talented, and funny as an actress.
December 6, 2007
love james marsden in this
xoxoDesxoxo
June 1, 2008
I really enjoyed this movie. I thought it had the perfect mix of comedy and romance.
Emily W.
April 20, 2014
Very romantic and funny. Loved it.
June 25, 2008
A good romantic comedy, corny which was over emphasised in one of the last lines.
April 17, 2014
BEST MOVIE EVER!!!! This is like my 5th time watching it again.
April 6, 2014
I liked it. :) Rare for a chick-flick, but...yeah...I liked it.
March 26, 2014
The two romantic leads are rather sweet in this. Katherine Heigl is appropriately kind and bubbly, etc... Weirdly there's a women's lib message buried in the whole thing about women needing to learn how to stand up for themselves and speak their minds. But that's all packaged in a film that's really in love with the distinctly non-feminist obsession with wedding dresses and wedding parties and wedding anything really. But all of it is entertaining enough.
March 20, 2008
Very cute and funny movie. Love James Marsden!!
339z
March 17, 2014
wow ummmmn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is an alright movie 2 watch......its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie......i think that katherine heigl, james marsden, malin akerman, judy greer, edward burns (from the brilliant tv series mob city), play good roles/parts throughout this movie.......i think that the director of this romance/comedy movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.....sure this is nothing special 2 watch but its an enjoyable romantic comedy movie 2 watch......its got a good cast throughout this movie.......i think that katherine heigl was good thorughout this movie.......i think that brian kerwin was good thorughout this movie as the dad of katherine heigl throughout this movie........i think that this is an enjoyable romantic comedy movie 2 watch its got a good cast throughout this movie.......i think that this is an enjoyable romantic comedy movie 2 watch its got a good cast throughout this movie......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.......i think that this is an enjoyable romantic comedy movie 2 watch its got a good cast throughout this movie....i think that this is an enjoyable movie 2 watch with a good cast thorughout this movie......its an enjoyable romantic comedy movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie........
J K.
February 10, 2014
Watchable chick flick. Strange always the obsession with marriage, but there you go.
January 7, 2014
Forgettable Katherine Heigl romantic comedy.
Dirt Perkins
January 5, 2014
Katherine Heigl and James Marsden team up for oh my God, who cares.
December 28, 2013
Hurjan hyvä. Peukut ylös
January 8, 2008
so nice! i love heigl's hair & wardrobe in the show, and i'm not referring to her wardrobe of bridesmaid dresses! and i love benny and the jets now. hiak.