91% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

79% Penny Dreadful: Season 1
84% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1

388 Arletta Avenue Reviews

June 4, 2012
A stylish and well-made found footage serial killer film, 388 Arletta Avenue mixes Michael Haneke's masterful film Cache together with the older found footage stalker film Alone With Her. Despite being well made, 388 Arletta Avenue never achieves the heights of either film. Engaging throughout, it never manages to be creepy and just ultimately fizzles out.
September 8, 2013
"My review can be called a spoiler alert" This movie left me wanting to know just a little bit more information and I had to watch it twice especially when it came to the ending. It kind of makes me upset because after viewing it twice, I still don't know which person was the killer, and it kind of pissed me off. I did although appreciate the genre of which it was filmed, it just that it left me quite frustrated.
July 31, 2013
I really enjoyed it! It was creepy and rather un-settling, and I liked the fact it didn't show too much or give you all the answers.
February 10, 2013
Provides a good deal of suspense throughout, however "388 Arletta Avenue" is an overall cliched jumble of predictable horror movie fare coupled with the usual found footage shtick, it ends up feeling without purpose or creativity.
November 28, 2012
I m not shure what happened in this movie.Can someone help me out here.
November 3, 2012
Director is a fucking retard
October 2, 2012
a terrifying, nightmare-inducing, tale shot entirely thru a malevolent stalker's surveillance cams.
September 8, 2012
Pudo haber sido toda una revelación entre el gà (C)nero de cinema veritas pero 388 Arletta Avenue carece de la tensión y el suspenso característico de este tipo de películas, quedándose al final en puras promesas.
August 28, 2012
This is new but again no real surprises, less gripping and feels stale. Not much of a performance anyway.
June 16, 2012
Poorly acted, good story that just falls short on making a good film. Not worth watching , no scares and no real surprises.
May 21, 2012
I was very disappointed by the lack of tension in this film. I think the cast is brilliant, but a movie like this doesn't work without film music. Also, the stalker's role was clich√ (C)d and predictable. Nick Stahl's rather strong performance made up for it, though.
May 16, 2012
this was a good movie but i was hoping to see a little more of devon sawa i think he is a great actor this movie was slow in parts but it was still very good