4:20 Hour Stand-Up Reviews

blkbomb
½ March 2, 2013
This isn't much of a movie, but since it's on this site and I just watched it; I thought, what the hell? 4:20 Hour is a fifty minute long standup show. There's a handful of comics that are there, none of them really well known. The only person I had heard of prior was Doug Benson, and that was from watching his documentary, Super High Me, which he talks about a little in his standup.

None of the comedians were what I'd call hilarious. They said some funny shit for real, but the delivery was all off. They aren't these well known comedians with the perfect stage presence. They look awkward, shy, and even sometimes scared while on stage. I guess it could just be that they are high.

Overall, this was okay. It wasn't even close to being considered good comedy, but being a marijuana smoker, I feel some of the comedy. It's a lot of that stuff you talk about with your friends when you get high. The comedy is along the line of, "Yo, remember that time we got high and...." It's a lot of the comics using personal weed stories for their comic appeal. This works, but only on a certain audience. I can see people liking this, but you better have some experiences with weed, because it is the only way you'll ever get any satisfaction at all from these comedians jokes.
½ September 11, 2009
"jazz musicians and fat girls in comaros always have the best pot" that line is a hoot---these guys are funny--they plea their case well note when this movie was released ! (As you might expect, the language is a bit raw. )