• Directed By:
    Brian Helgeland
    In Theaters:
    Apr 12, 2013 Wide
    On DVD:
    Jul 16, 2013
  • Warner Bros. Pictures

Oh great, another "whites are evil" movie

Am I the only one sick of Hollywood putting out movies that talk about how great blacks are and how evil whites are? The only reason people are giving this a good review is because they don't want to pegged as racist. In actuality, Jackie Robinson ruined the Dodgers and was a terrible drunk, but don't expect this movie to show that. Oh no, because blacks never do anything wrong! It's the evil whites fault!
Jim S.
04-15-2013 01:49 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

Jim, you must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed.
You're probably too young to remember Jackie. Everything you said is off the wall.

Aug 15 - 09:31 AM

Dave Riley

Dave Riley

I wait anxiously for Mr. Starling's review of "Birth of a Nation."

Jun 22 - 03:20 PM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

Wow!99 comments? That means its time to come clean.
1) I am a black 23 year old
2) Jackie Robinson is a personal hero of mine.
3) some of you (Justin Ratleff, Brian Chesney, and Gary Walcott) are disgusting
4) the rest of you are easy to fool (except you Alex Maverick)

Thanks for helping keep Robinsons memory alive guys!

May 10 - 07:52 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I knew it was bullshit. Good one, Jim.

May 11 - 03:17 PM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

you're too skeptical for me.

May 11 - 08:15 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I wasn't gonna post on this thread, but I have to say...you are amazing.

May 12 - 01:51 AM

Mango Anderson

Mango Anderson

You seem unhappy with yourself. 42 is a good movie. And it's history, it is what is is. You can't erase history. Stop being a crab clown.

May 13 - 07:34 AM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

He just admitted that he was trolling.

May 13 - 01:30 PM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

I'll stop when you explain what a crab clown is.

May 13 - 07:23 PM

Eddie Funyuns

Eddie Funyuns

a clown that only walks sideways

May 31 - 02:58 PM

Brian Chesney

Brian Chesney

Did a racist just call me disgusting?

Jun 30 - 03:06 AM

Brian Chesney

Brian Chesney

A quote from me before you as a racist troll, I figured it out when you and your troll friends started replying in your Reh-Tar-Ded language:
"Wow, if anyone new is showing up. Please skip this thread. It's pure trash. Don't even bother reading any of this junk.
Reply Delete Apr 23 - 02:58 AM

Jun 30 - 03:17 AM

Brian Chesney

Brian Chesney

A quote from me before you outed yourself as a racist troll, I figured it out when you and your troll friends started replying in your Reh-Tar-Ded language:
"Wow, if anyone new is showing up. Please skip this thread. It's pure trash. Don't even bother reading any of this junk.
Reply Delete Apr 23 - 02:58 AM"

Jun 30 - 03:19 AM

Tony Seel

Tony Seel

I see that a comment was removed; perhaps the comment that started this thread should be removed, except that if it was we'd have less evidence that racism is still all too prevalent in the U.S.

May 10 - 04:30 PM

Tony Seel

Tony Seel

I see that a comment was removed; perhaps the comment that started this thread should be removed, except that if is was we'd have less evidence that racism is still all too prevalent in the U.S.

May 10 - 04:29 PM

Rob Bailey

Rob Bailey

Excellent movie, just go see it and do so without subjecting yourself to bigotted assclowns.

May 4 - 07:32 PM

Charley Power

Charley Power

Did Mr. Starling actually watch the movie? It was meant to focus on a specific event/time in our history which it did well. SOME whites were evil (the ones raised intolerant and ignorant) but I saw Branch Rickey, Pee Wee Reese, Eddie Stanky, Ralph Branca --- just to name a few (and all white)not evil. And if winning a few pennants and being world champion (1955)is being ruined, please feel free to "ruin" my team.

May 4 - 07:25 PM

Bruce K.

Bruce Keller

Hey Alabama Jim, speaking of a terrible drunk, isn't their another tree on the Auburm Campus you can poison? If the State of Alabammy outlawed ignorance, it would be only suitable for a landfill. Want to make yourself happy? Grab a pack of Ritz, a can of cheese wiz, and a PBR and go watch Roots backwards.

Apr 30 - 10:58 AM

Brian Chesney

Brian Chesney

In Game of Thrones, none of the thousands/millions of slaves are black. Except for maybe one that I didn't see hiding in the corner.

Apr 30 - 02:13 AM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

What about Dany's new assistant person?

May 2 - 08:59 PM

Brian Chesney

Brian Chesney

That's the one I didn't notice. One out of how many thousands? Anyway, this thread is pure trash. The OP just outted himself as a racist black man. Which doesn't exist, so...???? Troll thread.

Jun 30 - 03:08 AM

Mahtowin Munro

Mahtowin Munro

The whites massacred the Indians and enslaved the blacks. Even today, people of color generally have it much worse than whites. They have higher alcoholism, diabetes, drug addiction, and AIDS rates. Not all whites are evil, but some are. Also ROBINSON DIDN'T DRINK. HE LED THE DODGERS TO 5 GODDAMN PENNANTS! That's not runining a team.

Apr 29 - 02:29 PM

Debbie Tillman

Debbie Tillman

I live in the deep South, Alabama. My husband and I went to see this movie with our neighbors. All 4 of us thought it was great. Everyone in the theatre applauded at the end. BTW, the vast majority of the people in the theatre were caucasion.

Apr 27 - 08:39 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

*caucasian.

Apr 28 - 01:55 PM

DIOMED

J Kelly

I think it's safe to say that Jim Starling is one angry idiot. There are a lot of angry idiots in the world and I'm sure at one instance or another we all fit the bill. The difference here is that Jim is committed in that he seems to have some conviction about his angry idiocy.

Jim - you are not the only one sick of Hollywood. But your complaint gets a little more specific and a lot more absurd having to do with "movies that talk about how great blacks are and how evil whites are." I haven't come across any films with such a slanderously simple theme or premise. Many biases come out in films - usually of the Director's and/or the Producers doing but avid film goers usually hope for stories and themes that contain in them subtle and meaningful subtexts that are interpretable - maybe even in myriad ways.

I have not seen this particular film - and am not sure that I will - but I'm a big baseball fan (and of baseball's history) and have read in the past of Jackie Robinson's trials and hardships. He was an exceptional individual to overcome the constant barrage of racist vitriol that he was singled out for. Lesser humans would have been overwhelmed and defeated by it. But he didn't - he went on to have an exceptional career and smash the colour barrier in professional sports. His courage and tenacity inspired millions of minorities and non-minorities alike with far-reaching reverberations into every facet of modern life in America - and the world. Simply put, the world got a little better as a result of Jackie Robinson.

Jim - your comments are ridiculous. There are bad white people in the world? Agreed ? There are bad black people in the world ? Agreed ? History is rife with war, atrocities and most of it stemming from some form of discrimination - agreed ? American History's black eye is slavery and its perhaps more sanitary - offspring - racial segregation - the willful racism and second class treatment of blacks - by WHITES. Yes. It's true. Not all whites but certainly the vast majority in varying degrees depending on the geographic centre.

My question to you is - how do you tell the Jackie Robinson story without depicting white racists ? Wouldn't that be a bigger disgrace ?

Your post is a joke. Robinson didn't ruin the Dodgers. I don't know anything about him being a drunk. I do know that he was an anti-drug crusader.

Get over it Jim. I'm white. I'm not evil. I'm not worried or threatened by history.

You should get that racism of yours looked at.

Apr 27 - 05:06 PM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

People keep buying into the revisionist history about him supposedly leading them into world series. My dad was there and he saw Jackie sit on the bench the whole game, then get up to do some staged hits. And Anti-drug crusader? Me thinks he did protest to much. And I would tell his story the accurate way, that he was a publicity stunt by the dodgers.

May 3 - 04:46 PM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

Oh and most of the games he did play were rigged.

May 3 - 04:50 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Sure they were, Jim. It was all a big government conspiracy to make Jackie Robinson look better than he was. What's your next theory? Indiana Jones 4 is a true story or some other bullshit like that?

May 4 - 11:44 AM

Michael Welwood

Michael Welwood

so according to your dad, a great source for drunken racism, who saw Jackie in 1 game, they fixed games so the dodgers would win the world series once in his 15 year career, and not till he'd been playing for 9 years. makes sense. that's the kind of long con i would expect from... you know what? i can't keep doing this, i cant believe i was pulled into contributing to this forum, congrats to you sir, you have kindled my rage. i am a weaker man than jackie was, that is for sure. i cannot keep my mouth shut. love how you include that rigged game info as a little afterthought. 'oh did i not mention this? how silly such a minor detail, but it's a fact cause my daddy/uncle said so'. film is not history, it is entertainment. if you want to learn about the real jackie robinson you go to the library, not the theatre.

May 9 - 10:54 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

Jimbo, I got to kick in: you're an idiot that uses his ahole to speak from

Aug 15 - 09:34 AM

Amulya Bhattarai

Amulya Bhattarai

whites have played the role of evil a lot. for example, africa was devastated by the slave trade which was conducted by... you guessed it white people. only now have the ideas of racial equality seeped into white people's minds and it has made the world better. jackie robinson was a good player and a good man.

Apr 27 - 05:02 PM

Amulya Bhattarai

Amulya Bhattarai

whites have played the role of evil a lot. for example, africa was devastated by the slave trade which was conducted by... you guessed it white people. only now have the ideas of racial equality seeped into white people's minds and it has made the world better. jackie robinson was a good player and a good man.

Apr 27 - 05:02 PM

Dylan P.

Dylan P

This is essentially how neo confederate racist southerners hide their racism by calling "white racism". You know "American White History Month" racist stuff like that is being hid under this guise of fighting "white racism".

Apr 27 - 04:15 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Well circa 1940s southern United States was a giant pit of inbred racist, honestly that's history right there. The film is about the struggles of Robinson facing challenges in both the south and the country itself, while showing that blacks belonged and could be just as good, if not better, than whites. Did you even see the film, because a lot of whites in the movie showed humanity and proved that black and whites can be together, and guess what that actually happened in history. The film is actually good because it plays the story and emotions very well; you must have watched a lot of MSNBC to automatically think just because someone disliked this they be a racist, newsflash buddy this site is for reviewing films some may not have liked how the story played out, and that's their opinion. How did Robinson exactly ruin the Dodgers? The Dodgers after getting Jackie were very good and started winning. Also, where in history was Robinson a drunk, and would that even matter in this film; 42 was there to show him making it into baseball and breaking the color barrier. Honestly, your post just may have been one of the most retarded posts I have ever seen; you truly cannot grasp history or film in general. Some whites in this time were evil, but others showed humanity; maybe if you saw the film and had some knowledge you would have known that.

Apr 27 - 09:15 AM

Nicholas Moody

Nicholas Moody

Seriously? This movie was trying to depict what he was feeling back then, and how bad racism was. And, um, no, people gave it good reviews because they thought it was a really good movie. I personally thought it was one of the best movies I've ever seen. And how did he ruin the Dodgers if he's in the baseball Hall of Fame.

Apr 27 - 03:56 AM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

He ruined them by taking away any credibility they had. when he started playing, games started being fixed and fans were bribed so that the Dodgers could get publicity.

May 3 - 04:51 PM

Todd Warring

Todd Warring

MLB players and coaches were fixing games long before Jackie Robinson came into the league. Ken Burns talks about it to great extend in his documentary series. Fixing had always been apart of baseball leading up to the tipping point with the 1919 series when baseball finally began to crack down on it.

May 6 - 01:37 PM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

So you're admitting that Robinson was a fraud? That's refreshing

May 7 - 09:42 PM

Jus

Ja Ral

According to history, yes, they were VERY evil.

Apr 25 - 07:53 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Everyone was evil in history, you can't pick and choose.

Apr 25 - 10:46 PM

Jus

Ja Ral

"Everyone"..? That's a very broad statement without supporting evidence. Can we ultimately ASSUME every ethnic group in the world - nearly 70 million - committed some horrifying act of "evil" on another group? Do we even have statistical numbers to support such assumptional nonsense?
Yeah, didn't think so..

Apr 26 - 06:57 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

You think that he means every single solitary person in the entire world?

Apr 27 - 07:13 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

You think that he was saying that every single solitary person who has ever lived in the history of man-kind was an evil person? He's talking about individuals from various groups that treated other ethnic groups badly. And considering that you weren't around for the entire history of the world, I would say that you are unqualified to be questioning his statement.

Apr 27 - 07:16 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Yes, every ethnic group has committed atrocities, to say otherwise is dishonest and down right idiotic.

May 3 - 06:33 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Everyone was evil in history, you can't pick and choose.

Apr 25 - 10:46 PM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

You're disgusting, Justin. You spew anti-white propaganda (most of which is doctored or downright made up) while totally ignoring the fact that you would have all killed yourselves in Africa had it not been for white men offering you opportunities in the New World. I bet you also believe the bunk about Indians being here first.

May 7 - 09:44 PM

davidstuartabrams

David Abrams

jim get your head out of your a,ss your like flanders from the simpsons

Apr 24 - 07:37 AM

davidstuartabrams

David Abrams

jim get your head out of your a,ss your like flanders from the simpsons

Apr 24 - 07:37 AM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Don't you ever, EVER disgrace the good name of Ned Flanders like that again!

Apr 25 - 10:45 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

hahaha! god you will not stop trolling ! oh jeez...haha go to hell you faggot ;)

Apr 23 - 07:21 PM

Matt Norcross

Matt Norcross

It's a historical drama, stuff like this really did happen during the 1940's.

Apr 23 - 07:09 PM

Mahtowin Munro

Mahtowin Munro

"Ruined the Dodgers." Robinson led them to five pennants and a World Series title in '55. Saying he ruined the Dodgers is like saying Tom Brady ruined the Patriots. Also, I'm pretty sure Robinson didn't drink. In short, you're a racist idiot, Jim Starling.

Apr 23 - 03:44 PM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

Wow, there sure are a lot of people who can't shake white guilt complex that has been hammered into them at school. Did you know most blacks OPPOSED integration? Forcing them to mix with us, in a environment unfamiliar to them, was much worse then "slavery" (fun fact, most "slaves" were actually paid for their work, and given food and housing). You guys who are decrying the "violence" done to them probably loved that snuff film Evil Dead as well. I think it's about time Rotten tomatoes installed a blocking program so dumb-dumbs like you guys won't be able to pollute the internet with your garbage.

Apr 22 - 09:09 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Lol

Apr 23 - 12:11 AM

Brian Chesney

Brian Chesney

1) Your facts are not verifiable
2) I don't get it.

Apr 23 - 02:19 AM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

sure, right

Apr 23 - 02:48 PM

Jus

Ja Ral

"blacks OPPOSED integration"
They OPPOSED integration to avoid from being beaten half to death, or hung from a tree by the one of your sick white Nazi pure race nonsense. But MLK convinced them that integration can lead to greater economic growth and better educational opportunities. Black people don't mind the whole race mixing thing. They accepted mixed race individuals when the whites kicked them to the sidewalk. That says a lot about your "advanced" white race, or whatever you call yourself.

Apr 25 - 08:03 PM

Jus

Ja Ral

Also, yes, the the slaves were paid for their work IN 3 STRIPS OF BACON everyday. Of course they had housing, housing in either the pig ban, or the horse stable. Oh yeah, that sounds like a wonder life for a slave..... *sign*. A slave is a slave. You can't sugarcoat it to make yourself feel better. God himself said, NO civilization should be built on the backs of slaves. That's why the good-ole South lost the fight. God was NOT on their side.

Apr 25 - 08:19 PM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

there's a flaw in your argument. there weren't any slaves, because they were paid.

May 7 - 09:39 PM

Brian Chesney

Brian Chesney

Jim, you are an idiot and a jerk. You are trolling, and labeled me as a racist. When I posted nothing that implies that. Which goes to prove, that you are a racist black man. However, society is so ignorant to think that could ever exist. So you must be a pure white bread troll pretending to be black.

Jun 30 - 03:10 AM

Gary Walcott

Gary Walcott

Right on! And why is racism the most unforgivable crime(?) one can commit?

Apr 22 - 08:14 PM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

Exactly! Most people don't want to face the reality that they had been fooled with fake history and propaganda.

Apr 22 - 09:11 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Lol

Apr 23 - 12:11 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Am I the only one sick of bullshit threads like these?

Apr 22 - 01:53 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

It's the internet my friend. There is no sign of intelligence here, and a movie like this shows who has any knowledge of history and film and who doesn't. Mr. Starling here clearly doesn't have any of this.

Apr 27 - 09:18 AM

Maddie Cupak

Maddie Cupak

"'Whites are evil' movie"? Are you kidding me? Do you live under a rock? Do you have any concept of how horrific and prevalent white racism was back then and still is, to a lesser extent, today? I'm guessing you're a white guy offended by the idea that white people are privileged and, god forbid, a historical movie about a black man breaking race barriers portrayed that. By the way, Hollywood definitely does NOT talk about how great blacks are and how evil whites are. If you haven't been living in a cave your whole life, you'd know that almost every major Hollywood movie (and everything on TV) is about white people. Due to Hollywood whitewashing, people of color rarely even get represented. Sheer ignorance. You make me sick. Get a clue, pal.

Apr 21 - 08:23 AM

Brian Chesney

Brian Chesney

What about other than black/white races? Have you ever considered that the black man is oppressing all non-white/non-black races? Get of your racist high chair, and smell some reality. There is more than two races in the world.

Apr 23 - 02:22 AM

Mathias Paul

Mathias Paul

First off I would like to say that I love baseball and have been in the sport for 20 years. Anyone that briefly knows baseball and its history will point out that this was a massive (positive) turning point in the sport! This story is still inspiring young athletes of all races to this day!!!
With that being said I thought this was a good movie (maybe a little bias due to their attention to detail in the sport) However I found it a little too... intense? I do feel like this was geared towards showing how evil whites 'were' in the past and believe this is only going to spur up conflict. I was hoping this movie would be a classic that will live on for years to come however due to the violent, vulgar, and unnecessary racist focus it will not. I understand that maybe some of the events portrayed were possibly true however completely over the top and unnecessary. I wish there was less focus on racism and more on the actual story and the sport. I'm half black and play baseball in college and will hopefully make it a career.
PLEASE STOP focusing on racism as something you 'want' to be reminded of or 'want' to see! completely unnecessary.

Sorry but this movie is racist no doubt... Not as racist as django though... that movie was just sad... btw how does a slave who has never touched a gun before in his life become a sharpshooter... i handle guns so i know how difficult ''''MODERN'''' weapons are...

Apr 17 - 03:12 PM

Jake

Jay Cutlass Supreme

@Your Django question He was gifted. Plus, Django had black and white characters you hated. Leo and Sma Jack.
It also had white and black characters you rooted for. Waltz and Foxx.

Plus, that was how it was! Slave owners always said, 'Look at that nigga', and shit like that everyday back then. Plus, almost all SOUTHERN whites were evil. Quakers were good natured people. Northerners were also good people. It's just the country people are racist.

Nothing is as racist as the Black Panthers or KKK, though.

Apr 17 - 04:18 PM

Brian Chesney

Brian Chesney

Django was a better movie to watch because it doesn't promote racism as much as 42, imo. However, I shouldn't judge because I haven't watched 42 yet.. But my opinion is based of off other people's reactions. Django had a story that didn't revolve around racism.

Apr 23 - 02:28 AM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

So you don't like it because it focuses on the actual problems Jackie Robinson faced and wished they would have focused on just him playing baseball? This is a biopic about the life of the first African-American major league player, not a baseball movie. And frankly, even though I am sure you mean well, i find your attitude towards racism disgusting. If we don't discuss the problem and ignore it so we can feel good now, we allow it to fester and grow worse.

Apr 18 - 02:09 PM

Mathias Paul

Mathias Paul

First off I would like to say that I love baseball and have been in the sport for 20 years. Anyone that briefly knows baseball and its history will point out that this was a massive (positive) turning point in the sport! This story is still inspiring young athletes of all races to this day!!!
With that being said I thought this was a good movie (maybe a little bias do to their attention to detail in the sport) However I found it a little too... intense? I do feel like this was geared towards showing how evil whites 'were' in the past and believe this is only going to spur up conflict. I was hoping this movie would be a classic that will live on for years to come however due to the violent, vulgar, and unnecessary racist focus it will not. I understand that maybe some of the events portrayed were possibly true however completely over the top and unnecessary. I wish there was less focus on racism and more on the actual story and the sport. I'm half black and play baseball in college and will hopefully make it a career.
PLEASE STOP focusing on racism as something you 'want' to be reminded of or 'want' to see! completely unnecessary.

Sorry but this movie is racist no doubt... Not as racist as django though... that movie was just sad... btw how does a slave who has never touched a gun before in his life become a sharpshooter... i handle guns so i know how difficult ''''MODERN'''' weapons are...

Apr 17 - 03:11 PM

Mathias Paul

Mathias Paul

With that being said I thought this was a good movie (maybe a little bias do to their attention to detail in the sport)? However I found it a little too? intense? I do feel like this was geared towards showing how evil whites ?were? in the past and believe this is only going to spur up conflict. I was hoping this movie would be a classic that will live on for years to come however due to the violent, vulgar, and unnecessary racist focus it will not. I understand that maybe some of the events portrayed were possible true however completely over the top and unnecessary. I wish there was less focus on racism and more on the actual story and the sport. I?m half black and play baseball in college and will hopefully make it a career.
PLEASE STOP focusing on racism as something you ?want? to be reminded of or ?want? to see? completely unnecessary. Lets move past it.

Apr 17 - 03:02 PM

Madman1983

Madman 1983

It's history, moron.

Apr 17 - 07:09 AM

Brian Chesney

Brian Chesney

One of Jim Starling's points was, "If you disagree with 42, then you get pegged as a racist."

I think Diego agrees with you by stating this, "You ignorant racist son of a bitch"

FYI - I'm not white, black, nor do I care about baseball. So I really don't care to watch the movie "42".

My girlfriend loved "The help", I thought it sucked balls. My girlfriend would probably love "Brokeback Mountain" too. I would rather watch something like "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy".

Apr 17 - 04:10 AM

Diego Tutweiller

It's not that he didn't like the movie, it's that he somehow portrayed WHITES as the persecuted group here. You see how that's a little aggravating?

Apr 21 - 08:38 PM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

You seem to have a lot of hatred for whites. why are you a racist?

Apr 22 - 09:12 PM

Brian Chesney

Brian Chesney

@Diego, what you posted makes you more racist than anyone on these forums. I bet you also accused George Zimmerman of stalking a man because of his skin color, and lynching him. I bet you also think the Florida police are racist too, because they screwed up.

Apr 23 - 02:49 AM

Diego Tutweiller

I AM white, you fucking idiots. White people have been fucking up other race's shit since before time began. Slavery, the Opium Wars, the White Man's Burden, the Trail of Tears, the Aztec massacres, the FUCKING HOLOCAUST... I could go on.

Apr 26 - 05:13 PM

montezbush1

Montez Bush

Get a fucking clue.

Apr 16 - 09:54 PM

Bad Ash J. Gilmore

Bad Ash J. Gilmore

Hey, Matthew Preston.

Apr 16 - 09:01 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

You're a fucking retard

Apr 16 - 08:58 PM

hamletgrom

Jake Grom

I do to..So what if it's real? No white people are going to go see this unless they're 70years old. BTW I'm 11 year old and white.

Apr 16 - 02:16 PM

Jake

Jay Cutlass Supreme

Well, the immaturity level at this thread is high

Apr 16 - 02:31 PM

Brian Chesney

Brian Chesney

@Joe, calling the OP racist in this thread. Is similar to calling Joe a Pedafile for replying to an 11yr old.

@Joe, please stop stalking small children. It's just sick!

@OP, stop posting your thoughts, because we all know reminding all the blacks to be racist towards whites is the only way the top 1% is going to win.

Apr 23 - 02:52 AM

Diego Tutweiller

You, sir, are the most pathetic excuse for a human being I have ever had the misfortune to come across. May a bus run you over.

Apr 26 - 05:14 PM

hamletgrom

Jake Grom

I do to..So what if it's real? No white people are going to go see this unless they're 70years old. BTW I'm 11 year old and white.

Apr 16 - 02:16 PM

Alivia Smith

Alivia Smith

idk probably

Apr 15 - 09:48 PM

noodlez

noodlez zeldoon

HI JIM!

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION IM SURE THERE ARE OTHER INADEQUATE CIRCLE JERKS OUT THERE WHO ARE LIKE YOU!
THE MOVIE IS ACTUALLY QUITE GOOD. YOU SHOULD GO CHECK IT OUT.

THE DODGERS WON THE WORLD SERIES WITH ROBINSON ON THE TEAM.

HE MAY HAVE BEEN A DRUNK BUT I DOUBT HE RUINED THE DODGERS BECAUSE OF IT.

SLIM YOU SHOULD GET OFF THE INTERNET, GO FIND YOU SOMEONE THAT WOULD RELAX YOU AND LAY OFF THE SUBSTANCES THAT ALTER YOUR BRAIN.

HAPPY JACKIE ROBINSON'S DAY

-noodlez

Apr 15 - 08:05 PM

Brian Chesney

Brian Chesney

CAP LOCKS OFF PLEASE, k thx.

Apr 23 - 02:54 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Oh my God. This is bad. I predict over 100 comments on this before the week is out. You ignorant racist son of a bitch... I pity you. The full force of RT Trollfighters shall descend upon you!

Apr 15 - 06:10 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Don't give him any attention man. That is what he is fishing for. Just a lonely fuck who has nothing better to do than start a heated subject.

Apr 15 - 06:23 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

So, does your wife fuck other men cus' you can't get it up?

Apr 15 - 05:17 PM

Jake

Jay Cutlass Supreme

Awesome reply

Apr 15 - 05:27 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Well, that's a bummer.

Apr 15 - 05:35 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Bummer. It got deleted. Jim wins this round.

Apr 15 - 05:36 PM

Diego Tutweiller

We should actually form a Trollfighters league.

Apr 16 - 08:49 PM

Bad Ash J. Gilmore

Bad Ash J. Gilmore

YES!

Apr 16 - 08:59 PM

Jake

Jay Cutlass Supreme

Application? We should start with a user with the initials JJ

Apr 17 - 04:18 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I wanna fuck your wife's mouth.

Apr 15 - 05:16 PM

Irkingfetus

Josh Gara

This is a true story, and dude just so you know, you are a racist. Also, his coach is white, and the team owner. Maybe you should see the movie first man....

Apr 15 - 05:08 PM

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

Yes, see the movie first, because a movie will tell you everything, right?

Apr 15 - 07:19 PM

Jake

Jay Cutlass Supreme

Plus, Jackie Robinson wasn't a drunk. His son, who had drug problems, was. Robinson was against drugs for the rest of his short life

Apr 15 - 02:49 PM

Jake

Jay Cutlass Supreme

You know the true horrors of this time? This movie sugarcoated it. Have you heard of Emmit Till. He was a negro beaten to death for complimenting a white girl. Have you heard of the negroes who were put to death for a rape they didn't commit. People like you don't understand the true horrors of Jim Crow/South

Apr 15 - 01:56 PM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

I haven't heard of Emmit Till (probably didn't exist, like many so called victims of hate crimes)But most of those animals really did rape women, but the media and justice system decided to paint them as victims because otherwise the blacks would start rioting.

Apr 15 - 02:03 PM

Jake

Jay Cutlass Supreme

One of the girls admitted to lying about rape. Oh and Emmitt Till is an all to real tragic story.

Before you go on to call blacks animals, take a second and think. Didn't they try to kill Martin Luther and (eventually did) because he wanted equality? Oh, don't get me started on how many white people are animals!

Has a black man shot up a school, or a movie theater? NO!

Oh, and the media doesn't always support blacks. When a black man shoots someone, he's a killer. When a white man shoots up a school, he has a mental problem!?

Oh, and watch Django Unchained. It is the closest portrayal of slavery yet. There is a scene where they feed a Negro to dogs, and use Mandigoes (Look it up). Both of these are proven to have truly happened during Antebellum days.

Oh, and before you say, well it's the white people's land, it isn't. It belongs to Native Americans. You monsters raped and killed millions of them. Ever heard of the Trail of Tears? Probably not because you an uneducated racist. You killed millions of Native Americans and stole their land. And did the Negroes ask to come to America? No!

Watch Roots. You'll see the horrors white people have done.

Apr 15 - 02:19 PM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

Everything you mentioned are just propaganda films. And of course she said she lied, if she hadn't the blacks would have killed her. Martin Luther King was a communist, a plagerist, a wife beater, and was planning an issuerection from the USA. The reason you don't hear about blacks doing that is because the media can't cover them. In reality, they are shooting people everyday.

Apr 15 - 02:23 PM

Jake

Jay Cutlass Supreme

Propaganda? Maya Angelou wrote poems on how whites lynched Negroes everyday. Have you read a wonderful book called 'Uncle Tom's Cabin'? It was written during the days after Antebellum South. I know this stuff because I live in the heart of the south, Atlanta.

And plus, I see you completely ignored my comments on Native Americans. Cool, guess you can't explain that.

Oh, and the girl got off a train filled with negroes. She was in the 'safety' of whites when she lied. The girl said she lied and hoped they would let the negroes go. I remember the name! It happened in Scottsboro, Alabama.

Oh, and here was Emmett Till.
This happened only 59 years ago. Not that long.

http://reasonablydoubted.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/emmett-till.jpg

Apr 15 - 02:36 PM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

Native were technically on the land firsgt, yes, but it wasn't a country. The founding fathers are the ones who established the Untied States, and gave the Natives many oppurtuinites to better themselves. and you have a poet that plagerised off of white people to back you up, where as I have the knowledge from my Grandfather that most of the "discrimination" was actually blow out of proportion. but keep drinking the kool-Aid, becuase it's easier then dealing with reality.

Apr 15 - 03:07 PM

Jake

Jay Cutlass Supreme

And you proved your nothing more than a racist by saying Kool Aid. Of course, the Native Americans were given SOME opportunities. Plus, where did you live? The north, I presume. My grandfather told me stories about how the South was too. He that he saw a negro being beaten for no reason.

Oh, and I'm not black. I'm Hispanic. Remember when your people took Texas and California away from Mexico?

Oh and here are some more proof that white people are insane:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/03/19/ohio-school-shooting-chardon/1999369/

So let's count: The Founding Fathers, This pyschotic bitch in the article, the Batman kid, and that Adam Lanza guy

Apr 15 - 03:39 PM

Jim S.

Jim Starling

You haven't shown anything but your own naivete. You found less examples then I can count on one hand, where as meanwhile, blacks are kkilling so many of their own that it is near impossible to tally them all. And yes, I remember when we took OUR land back from you.

Apr 15 - 04:36 PM

Jake

Jay Cutlass Supreme

Congratulations, you're retarded. White people are the ones who make the biggest fuss about race, you know. I could care less if a white man says, "nigga" There are tons more killing and massacres that have a small fatality rate.

Also, 90% of America is white. 45% of rapes are done by whites. 32% are blacks.

Okay, so I see your logic on land. So your saying that the land that originally belonged to Mexico, belongs to you!? Seems legit.

Congratulations, fuck-tard (yeah your too stupid that I have to cuss) enjoy your life. I'm done commenting on this thread

Apr 15 - 05:15 PM

Throw A.

Throw Away

Jay Cutler is a known troll, he never offers anything intelligent to say and is better to just ignore. He has been humiliated in every other comment section he has posted.

Apr 18 - 01:22 PM

Brian Chesney

Brian Chesney

Wow, if anyone new is showing up. Please skip this thread. It's pure trash. Don't even bother reading any of this junk.

Apr 23 - 02:58 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Especially your comments.

Apr 26 - 05:15 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile