Avatar: The Last Airbender: Book 3 Reviews

jim222001us
½ February 28, 2009
This show is really epic and incredibly entertaining. I strongly recommend it to anyone that pressed the not interested button. Once I started Book 1, I couldn't stop watching until I've seen all 3. I highly doubt the movie will even be close to being this good.
May 27, 2008
Avatar the last airbender is an amazeing mini siries on nickelodeon. I think it is one of the best animated sirires in years.
December 7, 2012
Siempre es difícil realizar una serie de televisión que tenga muy buenas opiniones y un gran público. Avatar: El último maestro del aire fue verdaderamente una obra maestra con abundante éxito. En ese último libro de la serie, muestra de manera realmente extraordinaria el gran final. Esperemos que esta serie se recuerde por siempre, pues es un ejemplo para series de televisión y películas. De haber una nueva temporada, la esperaremos pacientemente, pero de no haber una, nos despediremos de una de las mejores series de televisión de todos los tiempos. Un aplauso para ese gran programa.
September 11, 2013
The colosal ending of a colosal series. The only tiny black spot is the unfinished stories about suko's mother. I know there are some comics but it's not quite the same, they should have done a follow up to avatar Aang. I mean, Korra's ok but its a completely diferent series. (Oh and they managed to remind me of that insultingly comercial comic book about suko's mother on the first chapter) but really other than that its simply the greatest series ever produced by men.
½ June 7, 2012
No se como llega una serie a Rotten Tomatoes, pero yo ADORO esta serie.
July 27, 2011
Dont let the horrid movie Shamylan crapped out turn you away from this wonderful and entertaining series. It's definitely worth watching the entire thing through all three "Books". The story is fun, well laid out and pretty epic. The character design is nearly flawless. ABSOLUTELY worth buying.