Family Sins - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Family Sins Reviews

November 1, 2012
Very sick people. Marie was so courageous to seek help for herself, her son, and her mom.
½ August 19, 2011
Kirstie Alley plays the most Despicable Woman, "Momma" as everyone calls her. Involved in Charitable Events & a Pillar of the Community, but is really the Matriarch of a family who is involved in Burglary, Foster Care Scam,Rape, & has the Mother of a Foster Kid imprisoned for years in her basement while encouraging her Son's & Husband to use her for sex.I don't know how Kirstie Alley got through this part that is so completely Sociopathic
April 22, 2014
Was a very very good movie!!!! I love the acting, the storyline, the ending! It was a very very realistic story. Kirstie Alley was phenomenal!! I will watch it again!
July 2, 2013
Proving she ca really play mean, Kirstie Alley stars as a psychopathic foster mom that controls her criminal brood to steal and commit arson for her. Sick and twisted this movie is based on a true story of a family that controls the welfare system and raises the question of who is really in charge of the child protection service? like a time bomb, the story unfolds detailing the lurid moments the happened in this home, with Alley proving she can act pretty scary and cruel. Well done movie of the week.