Alien Quadrilogy Reviews

½ October 3, 2009
Solid series. To me Aliens is the best. It has the best action and it's pretty intense and highly entertaining. Alien is a solid horror flick, but it despite the extreme serious tone of the movie it doesn't really have the character development to allow it to fully succeed.

Alien 3 is a much underrated flick. It has it's problems, but it's intense and the setting is great. I have a problem with some of the choices that were made, but this was a project that seemed to have barely got made at all. I wish Biehn could have came back. But if you take the film as it is, it's better than expected.

Alien Resurrection is the worst of the series. It's slick and a pretty shallow movie that doesn't bring the intensity of the first three. But it has a good cast and functions well enough I guess.

The special features are OUTSTANDING. This set is WELL worth the price. I would say there is at least 50 hours of material here that pretty much covers all the basis. It's one of the best box sets that I've ever seen. Unlike most, I enjoy all 4 of these flicks and the goodies is icing on the cake.
May 2, 2012
Box sets and alternate versions should not have their own entries on Flixster/Rotten Tomatoes. It makes things confusing.
February 10, 2010
These movies are cheesy and rotten. I am very annoyed with the acting some of the worst I have ever seen. Every copy of these movies should be burn, and people should be thrown in jail for watching these movies. Sorry if you enjoy these movies but it's true they are garbage.