SpongeBob SquarePants - Atlantis SquarePantis - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

SpongeBob SquarePants - Atlantis SquarePantis Reviews

Movie Monster
½ September 11, 2010
Why on Earth did they do this? This is one of the worst SpongeBob episodes, oh I'm sorry, "TV movie", eesh! The songs are so terrible and the plot was completly stupid. David Bowie's guest appearance didn't make it any better. The animation of the Atlantis citizens is so repulsive and disturbing. And the Patchy the Pirate sequences are so cheap. Has Stephen Hillenburg ever heard of visual effects? Hillenburg really needs to get rid of the Patchy the Pirate character.

If one of your life goals are to watch every SpongeBob episode ever made, you can pass on this one.
Movie Monster
½ September 11, 2010

½ September 7, 2009
Let's talk about Atlantis Squarepantis, with it's awful songs and plot, I can't believe this movie has a fresh 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. This movie is awful. That's all I can say on this film. Awful, awful, awful.