63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

87% The Strain: Season 1
79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Zeitgeist: Moving Forward Reviews

June 26, 2014
This explores the reality that money is truly the route of evil and what will work is an economy based on resource appropriations
January 18, 2014
Nuestro mundo
La revoluciˇn es ahora!
December 1, 2013
A lot of what is said on the Zeitgeist movies is true and needs to be heard more widely. Some of it is speculative but relatively harmless. I think most people would greatly benefit by watching them--they increase our understanding of what's going on in the world and what direction we are heading. I'm especially impressed by the clear link they draw between the current word economic system and the ecological destruction of our planet.
Thomas J

August 26, 2013
Shows hope for us as humans.
March 22, 2013
A feature length documentary work which presents a case for a needed transition out of the current socioeconomic monetary paradigm which governs the entire world society. This subject matter will transcend the issues of cultural relativism and traditional ideology and move to relate the core, empirical "life ground" attributes of human and social survival, extrapolating those immutable natural laws into a new sustainable social paradigm called a "Resource-Based Economy". Awesome!!!!!
James C

February 28, 2013
Both Zeitgesit Addendum and Moving Forward explore topics relevant to every individual; money, government, health, the planets limited resources and how we live our lives. Throughout these 2 films "the system" is discussed at length, the negative aspects (which are many) exposed and possible alternatives suggested and explored. If nothing else, by the end of both or either documentary the viewer will understand that rather than "THE system" it is but "A" system and there are other healthier, leaner, smarter, cleaner, more resourceful and more ethical ways we can inhabit, survive and prosper on Earth as human beings.

Whether drastic or subtle, I think that anyone who watches either of these films will change the way they do something in their day to day life. That is a bold statement to make, but I think that these films are that powerful. You can see these films as dangerous Propaganda or our dirty laundry finally being aired in public; but that is down to the individual.

As films, I don't feel that either is polished or edited very well. There are many places where a leading thinker in his field will be speaking at length on a topic that could have been cut down - it is left in a kind of semi-lecture format. I can see viewers becoming bored or nodding off perhaps. Both films take a long time to get to the juicy content and appear rather amateurish at times.

Although, both of these films feel like "bargain basement" documentaries it is in the content where both excel. Rather than giving me "food for thought" these films have changed my life more than perhaps anything else I have ever watched (with the obvious exception of the News). Having impact of this level cannot be ignored. Out of the 2 films I would recommend Addendum over Moving Forward as I feel it covers more ground, is a little less boring and is better documentary all round.
February 8, 2013
Listen, people, I am a very scientifically-minded, rational person, and I urge everyone who has happened across this screen to watch Zeitgeist: Moving Forward.

Do not listen to naysayers who complain about the film's running time, academically complex subject matter, or budget deficiencies. Also, do not buy into to claims in regards to the films supposed promotion of communism, socialism, or any other commonly referenced social construct. The ideas behind Zeitgeist eschew such outdated systems, and those connections are non-existent when one critically, and objectively, considers the information being presented.

Please, watch the film for yourself, and do the research. I highly doubt you will find any objective source of information that will refute any claim the movie makes.
January 20, 2013
A documentary that everyone should watch!! Though for many it might be too difficult to understand or to want to understand...after all.. Ignorance is bliss. The run time is long, but I found it to be just right for the in depth look into the subject matter.
January 16, 2013
Will recommend it to all my friend and even my worst enemy.
August 8, 2012
Peter Josephs message of a world gripped by own economic practices is shouted loudly thru artistic symbolism and scientific testimony. After the first two films introduced the core concepts of it's now flourishing movement; The third film feels complete. and it packed with information and new ideas.
July 5, 2012
Very long damn movie, but alot of info learned
Rodrigo Nunes Ferramacho
July 4, 2012
When you see this film, you can┬┤t help feeling that you need to start make changes right now.
I think it┬┤s a must-see for everyone, and to draw your own conclusions.
familiar s

April 12, 2012
While I reckon that the makers raise certain serious issues, I can't help but feel they've some. (Anything besides "Look who's talking"?) NM. My issue was to fight the boredom of its runtime. As if it weren't Moving Forward. Its length was its biggest problem. At best, it should have been 90 minutes long. Yet, I survived all through to the end of it, although I'd to push it forward at times. It took me quite a few attempts to get over it completely. I'd to take breaks now and again owing to its interesting discussions. No sooner did I resume watching, I started yawning. It's a mean one. To each, their own. Finally, I'd say that it's a must watch for anyone who feels it's a must watch. Over and out.
April 3, 2012
Putting it in simple words, Money=Debt=Problems in Environment= Deranged Society. Watch the movie to gather the facts of the above statement.
March 16, 2011
A descarregar... O filme ├ (C) gratuito! Vejam!
Joan O.
February 7, 2012
Excellent! Must watch! Two thumbs up!
PantaOz
PantaOz

February 3, 2012
If I tell you that I just watched 2:41 min long documentary and I didn't blink watching it, you'll probably think that is something wrong with me... but if you ever watched Zeitgeist before, you'll understand that is quite normal. I still think that Zeitgeist 1 should be compulsory for anyone on this planet and if any of you out there wants it, I am happy to send you a copy - these movies are all made for the benefit of the humanity, not monetary benefit and are free to distribute (of course if there is no charge).

If you were ever interested how our society works, you'll have to check the previous Zeitgeist(s), and if you want to see the solution for all the global problems - watch this one! I know that some people will cry loudly against it but those people never understand anything else except what they were thought and I don't blame them - I blame the brainwashing society and the social environment in the family - and to be honest I really do not give a dam about those cries.

I am not democrat, liberal, labour, communist, socialist... and whatever tag you can attach... I am just a human being who is enjoying life and does not care about politics... but I care for the exploitation which is inflicted to all of us from 1% of the population which owns 40% of the resources and the abuse we all have to put up because of the insane profits they get for NOTHING!

This is one rare documentary which gives as a chance to hear the biggest thinkers of the modern time! Amazingly organised, with right questions and answers which finally offer solution, not just a smoke screen for the next stage!
Get the snacks (healthy ones, not to feel guilty), sit down and enjoy learning from the biggest economic minds on this planet - and be surprised!
January 3, 2012
When the Game Is Over, It All Goes Back in the Box
December 31, 2011
There is not going to be any recovery. This is not some long depression that we are suddenly, someday going to pull out of. I think the next phase we are going to see, after the next round of economic collapse, is massive civil unrest. - Michael C. Ruppert (2010)

Good, but a lot of rehashed material and way to long winded. I thought the first segment was insightful, the second was a bad summary of the previous two films, the third was downright dreadful and the 4th and 5th was rehashed material.
December 22, 2011
this movie elaborately gives reasons for the necessity of changing, or better replacing the current system. Moreover, it offers arguments on why to introduce the 'resource-based-economy' which would ensure a socially just economy that is much more stable regarding its relationship to the environment. The step in between, however, the time after the realization of having to abandon the monetary system and before the successful implementation of the provided solution model remains blurred. And what about the model itself? Its improvement in comparison with our current system may be justified, but for the sake of moral ethics it apparently had to leave out strategies on how to tackle another increasingly present problem: over-population. Apart from that, I wonder how this model is supposed to offer a diverse life for its inhabitants, which is a biopsychological factor that is inherently required to keep their minds healthy. Nonetheless, since the movie is probably supposed to just alert people to the flaws of today's society, I think it did a pretty good job on doing that.