The Hunters Reviews

November 27, 2012
The only horror in this film is the acting. All the characters were obnoxiously annoying, especially Jay Brown. I really did not understand anything that goes on in the film, just everyone reading scripts. The whole film is really f-ed up, it's really not scary at all. If you can, please avoid this film.
January 14, 2012
Ummm...I don't even know what happened here. The description on the back of the movie is a complete lie. There are multiple story lines going on and the one you're paying the most attention to apparently doesn't matter. Horrible.
½ May 30, 2015
If it were possible to give it less than half a star, I would.
½ May 25, 2015
The worst screenplay along with worst actors and extras.
½ January 3, 2015
This entire movie appeared to be just dumped and wasted. Guys, come on!!! You could've done it more thoughtful and attractive...
February 26, 2013
Some of the characters are interesting and the set-up is okay, but, overall, a disappointment.
February 6, 2013
Not great, i was going to watch the Hunter and ended up watching the Hunters.

I don't think it's meant to be a horror film really, more a gorey thriller. It's a story of a group of murderers who are using an old military fort as their base of operations.

The twists are predictable, the acting is ok to not that bad, the thrills are few. There isn't much here to like.
½ February 4, 2013
Monday, February 4, 2013

(2011) The Hunters
THRILLER/ HORROR

An accomplished police officer forced into an early retirement is drawn into investigate an abandoned fort- like maze unaware that a mass of seriel killings are being practiced. Upon watching this one would have to get through plenty of pointless babbling otherwise it'd really be a 45 minute movie.

1 out of 4
November 27, 2012
½ July 11, 2012
The only thing that successfully distracted me from the horrible story was the bad acting. Stay away from this one folks.
April 20, 2012
Seemed promising but did not develop to anithing good... too bad!
½ March 2, 2012
Could have been a better movie if it wasn't so long. Some scenes were completely unnecessary.
February 18, 2012
Very weak scenario , weak acting, not even worth writing about.
½ February 8, 2012
worst movie ever, uwe bol would have done better! terrible acting, plot was probably written by a 5 year old with the help of a 60 year old demented pervert with anger problems... how can anyone look at this script and say "I want in".... Sigh!
½ January 23, 2012
Worst "movie" I have ever watched. The acting is atrocious and there is no story line nor a plot. Please don't waste those two hours of your life on this movie, because you cannot get them back. There was truly nothing salvageable about this film.