I Kissed a Vampire - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Kissed a Vampire Reviews

½ April 16, 2013
Okay. There's only one song here that's really memorable, and the story isn't particularly good. Also, it really bothers me how little the characters seem to care about the weird things happening around them. Everyone seems strangely okay with everything that's going on, which shouldn't be the case. Maybe worth checking out if you're a fan of vampire movies or musicals lol, seeing as this is both.
February 17, 2013
This was originally a web series, not a movie... so it's pretty important to keep that in mind. If you can do that, and if you can handle super cheesy paranormal teen stuff in the vein of Glee and High School Musical... this is actually kind of fun. Probably for all the wrong reasons, but I sat through the whole thing and was more or less entertained. It is what it is, I guess.
½ November 29, 2012
Based off a stage musical, and you can tell from the way it was filmed. They kinda just took stage sets and filmed those. It at least makes fun of itself, pointing out the fact that htey burst into song to express how they are feeling. The songs could be better, and it was kinda sappy.
½ September 18, 2015
#rotten #smelly #notfresh #tomatoes
½ October 27, 2013
awful...cringeworthy...bad acting...its a shame because lucas gabriel has a good voice and is a good actor...
September 30, 2013
I really enjoyed this movie even though I don't ordinarily watch musicals. In fact, I might like it BECAUSE I haven't seen the other similar musicals. I think the genre as a whole might be overdone right now.
½ August 31, 2012
You can definatly tell this a tween flick, as a musical itself it is aware that it's one and pokes jabs at itself for it. Which was funny at first but than it got old very fast. It also feels half-assed. I can't really find any redeemable qualities from it. Other than that, i felt disappointed because the back of the film's description sounded promsing.
April 4, 2012
I'm sure this sucks! Nuf said. (Vampires, we hardly knew ye!)
½ April 1, 2012
Oh, so this is where the Disney High School Musical kids' careers went to die...
March 30, 2012
I've seen it twice. Great songs. A must see for the tween and teen girls.
March 9, 2012
uhhh what is this... thought vampires were behind us?