Space Warriors - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Space Warriors Reviews

SC007
½ September 7, 2013
The film felt like a weak remake of Space Camp. Some scenes even reminded me of Space Camp. One difference between this film and that film, is that in Space Camp the students were in their teens. Here they are more 12-13 age wise. This film needed a rewrite. Thomas Horn was great in Extremely Loud and Incredibly close. However, here Horn feels out of place. Of all the adult characters, Josh Lucas shines as the kids instructor. The ticket in the film, reminded me of the Golden ticket from Willy Wonka. Also some scenes reminded me of scenes from movies like Major Payne, Revenge of the Nerds, and Percy Jackson. I would say, skip this film, check out Space Camp instead.
January 17, 2015
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....
January 16, 2015
This film gave me diabetes...
½ December 14, 2014
a fairly fun kids movie :)
September 8, 2014
It was like space camp remake. I found it to be a cute movie.
July 20, 2014
Space Warriors è un film per ragazzini. non è un granché, ma ha una caratteristica assolutamente straordinaria: una delle ragazze è nel team non per essere l'interesse sentimentale di qualcuno, ma perché si intende di robotica. Lo so, sembra incredibile. Se il film fosse un po' meno scontato, sarebbe un film da tenere a mente. Così è un'occasione sprecata. (2/5)
July 3, 2014
This is what 1986's Space Camp should have been. Heck, this is better than Space Camp. It's Space Camp for a new generation. It's out of this world!
½ June 4, 2014
This NASA commercial is like a bad idea that one should have dropped right when it came to mind.
SC007
½ September 7, 2013
September 6, 2013
I am going to pass on this.
September 2, 2013
Fun for kids, but will never be used by NASA as training material.
August 23, 2013
Not as bad as I was expecting.
½ August 5, 2013
When making kids' movies, filmmakers should always try and remember kids aren't stupid.
August 2, 2013
An excellent family movie about believing in yourself and following your dreams.
July 31, 2013
A great one to mock at for high school kids who believe they are more realistic than they, characters in the movie are for new space exploration missions only when the Earth is faithfully taken care of..
½ July 25, 2013
A mildly entertaining wannabe Space Camp. Felt like a Disney Channel made for TV movie
June 29, 2013
More a kids film then a family film
½ June 25, 2013
This 'movie' (I use that term very very loosely) has to be the worst 'movie' of the year, the acting was horrible, the soundtrack was horrible, why was this even released?
½ June 23, 2013
worst acting imaginable, but at least the plot was totally unbelievable, waste of digital print
June 14, 2013
It's a feel-good film with appeal to elementary-aged kids, but it was really cheesy and unintentionally silly. Disclaimer: I might be a bit biased as a Huntsville resident who is very familiar with the Space and Rocket Center and Marshall Space Flight Center and who has two kids who have gone through Space Camp and Aviation Challenge here. It's a nice ad for Space Camp, but they lost me with the unsupervised young teenagers (boys and girls) wandering about at night under the stars and sabotaging each other's work with no repercussions. My 16-year-old daughter watched it with me and said "wow, that was awful" at the end. At least we had fun picking it apart.