Seven Days to Live - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Seven Days to Live Reviews

April 27, 2013
pretty good movie with something not seen.
½ March 25, 2013
The Ring + The Shining + Poltergeist + House on Haunted Hill = 7 Days To Live. Dreadful. Amanda Plummer does her darned best but with such cliched unoriginal material, she can't salvage this train wreck. Even the music was a ripoff of The Shining.
November 8, 2012
A very mediocre film. Excellent performances by the cast cannot compensate for such a weak script. One of the biggest drawbacks has to be plain boredom; the actors are made to trudge through a morass of hackneyed scenes and the pure banality of it all. What's worse, it's bereft of scares. I highly recommend looking elsewhere for your amusement.
September 1, 2012
an accident towards a best-seller :)
August 20, 2012
Very slow and, to me, very boring. I turned it off after about thirty minutes.
May 30, 2012
WOW!!! A horror movie that didnt have any gore & was still scary
½ May 30, 2012
The beginning is good, as well as the middle, but the ending is so easy, too bad. Amanda Plummer did a very good job, Sean Pertwee too, but it's such a shame they messed the end up. It could have been different, way better.
Still watching this movie wasn´t a waste of time.
½ May 30, 2012
Started off well, cheesy towards the end.
May 30, 2012
Too much of a rip-off of "The Shining" and "Poltergeist." Movie was slow to start and left many unanswered questions but ended okay. What I loved the most was Sean Pertwee?s brilliant performance as he descended into madness.
aprilneo
½ May 30, 2012
Started off well, cheesy towards the end.
April 14, 2012
Not bad. Creepy setting. Fun storyline. Acting I give a score of 70 percent......but overall bizarre~ness 95 percent. Unlike recent horror movies....this one was truly entertaining
February 21, 2012
Horrid. Good aesthetic. But every cliche in the book. Awful! Gina Bellman looks great in it...but she's not in very much of the movie.
February 3, 2012
Great idea for a story but a weak delivery. There is no chemistry between the actors and there was just too much given away in the first part of the movie that the rest was predictable. I found myself thinking, "Yeah, yeah....five days to live....get on with it already." I expect to see this on the Sci Fi Channel in no time.
January 24, 2012
This ghost story wasn't bad. It was made better having Pertwee and Plummer in the lead roles, otherwise it would have been horrible. It reminded me too much of The Amityville Horror, which may not be a bad thing, but it's just more of something that everyone has seen. Can't say I didn't like it tho since it was a decent ghost story.
January 16, 2012
I've seen a lot worse than this. This movie actually has some really intense moments. The actors seemed to be comfortable in their roles but the movie was still a bit predictable. Something to watch when you have a spare moment and nothing else to do.
September 24, 2011
An interesting, suspensful flick. Very slow-paced at times, though.
July 25, 2011
Another copycat of Amitville...
January 11, 2011
Its not the best horror flick, but it is entertaining. The wife begins to get messages predicting her demise. This is the most fascinating part of the movie. She's getting the messages and starts to question her own sanity; in reality her husband is the one losing it. The recent loss of their son also plays a part in their downward spiral. It's an interesting movie that's pretty suspenseful in parts.
March 19, 2010
pretty good movie with something not seen.