Movies Like 9 (Nine) (Short Film)

63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

90% Outlander: Season 1

9 (Nine) (Short Film) Reviews

Luke B

August 14, 2009
Like many short films, this is a wonderful demonstration of peoples talents. The animation is beautiful and the character designs are instantly lovable and unique. The film builds a lot of tension in just 10 minutes and it's perfectly understandable why this is about to go feature length. Can't wait to see that as the simple idea here, means there is a lot to expand upon.
kenscheck
September 11, 2011
A wonderful and visually impressive short animated student film. Sadly the feature length animated adaptation doesn't really flesh out the fairly simple minded story laid out here. The short is solid, since it is short and silent the story can be this simple and not hurt the integrity.
August 23, 2011
They made this into a movie and the movie was just irratating. So, this is the original diddy that spawn the waste of my time and money...
Greggamus
April 13, 2009
I just love the animation. The director has a great artistic style. It was creative with a dark and dramatic story to it. Also had action and somewhat adventure feel to it. I can see why Tim Burton wants to make a longer version of it. It was tight and has great potential to become a feature film.
Ed K

December 26, 2008
Saw this many years ago in an animated shorts compilation at Sundance. Blew my mind! Can't wait for the full-length version to come out.
Ben D.
July 7, 2014
A creative little short that has the same fantastic visuals as the movie that followed four years later.
November 7, 2012
The short film of 9 was really good and exciting. The short film have a good story, but the feature film is much better than the short film because the feature film have a very good, unpredictable and a better story, new stunning characters, fantastic voice actors and more beautiful. Tim Burton who produced the feature film was very good too. But the short film is very good anyways. Worth to see! Rankning: Four stars.
March 5, 2009
I saw the trailer for this movie and it was a whole lot more intense and adrenaline-pumping then I would have originally thought. Being a guy who likes that kind of stuff, I hope that the movie is just as promising.
August 12, 2012
Entretenido y buenos efectos para ser un corto, aunque a mi parecer la pelicula es mejor, los dos son muy buenos.
June 20, 2012
Its a damn good short film. I just wish the movie was as good...