63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

87% The Strain: Season 1
79% You're the Worst: Season 1

9/11 Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out Reviews

October 20, 2013
No way is it a good career move for these people to go on record about all of the problems with the official version of the building collapses on 9/11/01. That alone should get our attention.
February 11, 2013
Drama, plot, mystery. This movie has it all. Beware, you may not be able to sleep after this one.
March 11, 2013
The terrorist attack of 9/11 was the call to arms which began the endless war on terror. Over a decade later 9/11 is still being invoked while the rights of Americans are being decimated in the name of security. But what really happened on 9/11? If you want to know the truth about what brought down the Twin Towers and Building 7, listen to the experts. Architects, engineers, demolition experts, and physicists all speak out in this compelling documentary. Irrefutable scientific evidence is presented which will change the way you see the catastrophic event which transformed America.
February 19, 2013
This is a great movie with detailed scientific information showing the 9/11 attack is questionable, at least in the case of Building 7.
Cameron P.
February 18, 2013
WARNING: If you have any common sense, please stand clear of this!! Richard Gage is a modern day charlatan. For many years he has been peddling his ridiculous conspiracy theories about bombs in the WTC. Save your money and your time by not watching this. Gage tells tall tales and at time lies. I was at one of his event where he accused the RED CROSS of being involved in the "demolition" of the Solomon building. Yes, the RED CROSS.
Jon K.
February 12, 2013
Well done documentary, with many knowledgeable architects and engineers discussing the WTC events in NYC on 9/11. Implications are quite large, which often causes cognitive dissonance in viewers. Disturbing, but, if you are looking for knowledge and understanding you'd want to see this. If you prefer to keep your head in the sand and/or remain blissfully ignorant, avoid it.
markhaskins
February 4, 2013
Devastating documentary that proves using science that the destruction of WTC towers 1, 2 and 7 could NOT have been as we are told, but, instead were CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS! A MUST see documentary for everyone.
January 31, 2013
Even those who believe the official government 'conspiracy theory' of Osama bin Laden orchestrating 9/11, should watch this video ... which simply presents evidence, without attributing blame/proposing some alternative conspiracy theory.

You owe it to yourself and a myriad others to view this video, then make up your own mind.
hbm11
February 2, 2013
Great documentary, but make sure you independently research some aspects.
Brian J.
February 1, 2013
This is just a bunch of garbage dressed up to lure more believers into the Truther cult. Show me a WTC7 acceleration curve that is AT freefall for an extended period of time, and include your measurement error. Internal collapse leveraging can explain accelerations at or above g anyway, so it by no means proves any CD anyway. Plus there is no evidence, none whatsoever, that explosives were used. No detonaters, no explosive characteristic explosions times with the collapse, no bright light if thermite was used, no confessions or paper or money trails. If WTC7 is the smoking gun, no one died in it. And it would have taken some mighty precise aiming to make sure you hit WTC7 with one of the other towers. Face it, planes and resulting fire can take out two skyscrapers when you look at how steel deforms under heat, and when the fire hits another building and that goes unchecked, it can happen all over again.

Do yourself a favor after watching this flick. Check out Screw Loose Change, 911 myths, and the JREF forum for a start, and also check the Chris Mohr debates and rebuttals, and open your eyes before you give the AE911 cult any more of your cash.
February 1, 2013
Let the veils be lifted and the truth be known. Watch this film if you are a truth seeker.
January 31, 2013
this is great....every caring citizen must see the truth
AmericanWraith1
January 31, 2013
This documentary not only challenges the entire concept of everything we thought we knew about September 11, 2001, it provides unquestionable proof that the official story as we know it is impossible. Not merely "unlikely," but absolutely irrefutably impossible. Which begs the question, if the official story is not and can not be true, what really did happen?

At first you might think that because the attacks of September 11, 2001 happened so long ago it is not really important anymore. But isn't it? Our whole "post 9/11 society" is based on what we were led to believe happened that day. Warrantless wiretaps, guilty until proven innocent, indefinite prison without trial, and worse, terrorism and torture committed by the American military in the name of American righteousness. All of these things are based on events that did not happen the way we have been told.

You owe it to yourself and to your grandchildren (or future grandchildren) to watch this documentary.
Winston S.

amorse5
January 31, 2013
Measured and professional...and about time! Do yourself a favor and watch this, no matter what your pre-conceived notions are about the destruction of the WTC.
January 31, 2013
Devastating documentary with architects, structural engineers, chemists, and demolition experts who prove with scientific evidence that towers 1, 2 and 7 couldn't have come down according to the official conspiracy fairytale/lie! This is a wake up call to all Americans to seek the truth of what happened that terrible day.
ghilesc
100% rating.

Everyone should see this video.
January 29, 2013
This documentary refutes the official explanation from NIST (National Institute of Science and Technology) of the collapse of the 3 skyscrapers on 9/11. NIST never tested for explosives or considered controlled demolition, yet the free-fall acceleration, hundreds of reports of explosions, iron spheres in the dust as well as unexploded nano-thermite, melted steal, the list goes on, and the experts go over the evidence in great detail. Must see documentary, the most important of our lifetime.