88% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

—— Wilfred: Season 4
43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

9 Deaths of the Ninja Reviews

October 4, 2013
I was a kid an instantly was hypnotized to the tv "Sho" known for many ninja flicks was great as usual not a big budget box office smash but I knew that cause it only cost about $2.50 my favorite weekly B-movie theater. Not as good as return of the ninja but this one sorta like a A -Team feel an the lolly pop was kinda funny. Today I can see a lot of guys clowning this but at the time fitting era it came out in this genre was on fire but they were reaching big with this one I give it a thumbs up just cause it has Sho Kosugi
March 31, 2013
I am ashamed of watching and even owning this movie.
October 7, 2012
Giving it half a star is probably being a bit kind to it. Hilariously bad, the sort of film you don't even need to be drunk to enjoy.
Dave J
August 16, 2012
Thursday, August 16, 2012

(1985) 9 Deaths Of The Ninja
ACTION

According to RT "Meant to be a parody of the martial arts genre" but if that is what it's supposed to be then I must be missing something here because I thought it failed on all levels since the fights were badly staged that could use better sound effects when their aren't any except for the explosions etc... The plot is a dime-a-dozen which centers on some kidnapping of some English speaking tourists or Asian while riding on a bus somehwere along the Phillipine jungle and the terrorists who hijack it for a release of one terrorist hostage who also happens to be Phillipine terrorist who seems to be quite useless once release. A group of 3 (who are suppose to be the best)are sent to save them- one is of course Sho Kosugi (who was also credited for the martial art choreography) another is a mercenary who happens to be a Caucasion and a Cauacasion female whose supposed to be an expert on explosives. Oh, and one last thing some of the terrorists also include model-like Caucasion women. Actor Sho Kosugi's son also has a small part in this as one of the hostages. I probably counted at least 10 cringes on my forehead upon watching this.

1 out of 4
Vethraxx@hotmail.com
April 19, 2010
I love this movie. It is so bad, that's is good. It's over the top in its depiction Asian mysticism and martial arts. The whole movie screams cheap, but that is part of the charm. It has guns, ninjas, a nazi, and a ferocious lesbian. Not to mention martial art kids. It's so all over the map. A must watch for any bad movie night you might be planning.