A Haunting in Georgia - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Haunting in Georgia Reviews

November 29, 2009
A pretty decent documentary as in the same vein of A Haunting in Connecticut, but not as creepy. It did have its creepy moments and this was something that I really got into. I've seen several documentaries with this family and Mr. Gordy and the details never seem to change. Well worth the watch if this is the kind of thing you are interested in.
August 30, 2014
I saw this for the first time when I was seven years old, and it scared me to death. This is probably the best t.v. documentary I have ever seen. They actually use the real people who experienced these events in the reenactments. Also, this, along with A Haunting in Connecticut, is responsible for creating the t.v. series, A Haunting, which is one of the scariest shows on t.v. in my opinion. I personally believe everything about the Wyrick story 100%, and this documentary made me feel what it would be like to go through their experiences.
November 8, 2012
A "documentary" about hauntings where the church against' demonology does come into play. The sad fact that people believe this film as true makes me sad.
July 19, 2012
A well done documentary about a real haunting.