57% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

A Real Friend (Películas para no dormir: Adivina quién soy) Reviews

bbcfloridabound
bbcfloridabound

February 14, 2012
This is an excellent movie from Spain, Very enjoyable, not really a true horror movie, but a good story about a young girl with a very large imagination. Neat to see leather face (Texas Chainsaw) in a different role, as her protector, A number of other monsters make fast appearances, Worth 4 stars
Ken D

January 16, 2010
Not really a horror movie per se, but it has all the elements. It was very interesting to see Leatherface as the good guy in all of this. But this movie is more of a morality story with the message being, do you know what your kids are watching. You kind of get the idea of the preaching but it gets hammered home at the very end. Interesting story that has some originality to it.
grayavec
December 3, 2009
I like the premise of turning classic horror monsters into adorable imaginary friends, but like most horror movies turned out the last few years, the film had to have a twist ending that ruined whatever was good about the movie. Instead of ranting, let me just say that it's a good movie to watch, but I highly recommend you stop the movie before the ending and make up your own.
September 29, 2008
Manages to waste all the goodwill it garners in the first half introducing us to a young girl who loves monster movies by throwing a silly twist into the end.

Possibly worth a rental, but don't be surprised if it goes to shit in the last reel.
Little Dedo
October 24, 2013
This movie has a cool premise (young, lonely girl befriends classic horror monsters), however, the movie's ending is maybe a little too ambiguous, as it leaves us with lots of unanswered questions.....
kingofthecorn
August 22, 2010
(****): Thumbs Up

This is another great entry in the 6 Films to Keep You Awake set. It was tense, well-directed and acted and as a horror fan, I loved it. Definitely worth a look.