A Few Best Men Reviews

½ March 20, 2012
Funny comedy down under about a British guy who meets and marries and Aussie girl and his 3 mates come for the stag party. Some good set ups and a good laugh in places. Better than quite a lot of the generic crap coming out of Hollywood, but not the funniest film ever.
June 14, 2012
Ugh, what a loser. The setup is over-the-top unbelievable, the four best friends are pathetic messups, and the comedy is only funny if you get a kick out of seeing drunken stupidness. There's too much raunch, too few laughs, and nothing seems to be real. It's a "mess up the wedding" plot-device, but we don't really care because we know nothing about these people. Best to leave it that way.
½ May 19, 2015
Perhaps it's because I'm American, but I found this movie quite entertaining. This movie is far from being a comical masterpiece but I thought the actors were very genuine and easy to like. I didn't care much for the character Luke, but I thought Graham and Tom were a riot.
½ November 28, 2014
has some funnys mainly in the second half of the movie / / id recommend the writers previous screenplay death at a funeral english version its better. re.3-3.5
July 23, 2014
4/10
not good, unfunny most of the time
May 22, 2014
It's pretty much a mash-up of The Hangover and Four Weddings... Not much to complain about! It delivers what you'd expect from this kind of film, in a way that I personally found quite entertaining.
April 24, 2014
I will sign up an account to this site if I have to just to warn you all that this is the worst film I've ever seen. Truly dreadful.
February 28, 2014
Hilarious.Funniest movie I've seen since "We're the Millers".Loved the fact that it was made in Australia with The Blue Mountains in the background.Light,silly humour, excellent after a long week.Loved ONJ and of course Xavier. Gorgeous Aussie talent.Big thumbs up from me.
J.W
July 26, 2012
One of the funniest, most outrageous and wild movies of 2012, I think wedding comedies are the best. A Few Best Men is dirtier and funnier than both Hangover's put together, and this comedy goes all out to make sure you grit your teeth and keep you on edge as the four guys screw up a wedding. It's idiotic and mad but that's how it should be, I don't think I've ever laughed so loud at a comedy. Insane amounts of cocaine and mad champagne drinking lead up to a car crash, drug dealer rampage, drugged up sheep and more mayhem, all in an hour and a half! The cast are all equally hilarious and fantastic, and I'm so glad Rebel Wilson is in it, she was funny as hell in Bridesmaids, a scene stealer in Pitch Perfect, great in What to Expect When You're Expecting and now she really goes nutty in A Few Best Men, she is in the funniest part of the whole movie as she attempts to play the violin at the wedding and it's all out of tune, I was in tears laughing. You have to see this movie, this is a British Wolfpack, with Olivia Newton John delivering a knockout performance of hilarity, although Laura Brent and Johnathan Biggins over egg it in their parts.
September 25, 2013
this movie is the best movie i ever saw!
½ August 5, 2013
Very funny film. It was nice to see Olivia break out of her sweet girl image and let loose, even more than she did in "Sordid Lives". If you liked "Bridesmaids", check this one out!
August 2, 2013
Looks expensive but too silly to impress.
½ March 26, 2013
The 3 best men really are the best thing about this movie - it's a shame the rest just kinda sucked.
½ March 9, 2013
Truthfully couldn't watch it until the end....turned it off a few minutes in. I just couldn't keep watching it.
March 5, 2013
all round crap. don't waste time or money
January 27, 2013
This really doesn't deserve such a low rating! If you like stephan Elliott's other work such a easy virtue you will enjoy this similar vein of comedy and laughs. It doesn't take itself too seriously, and neither should the audience. Take it for what it is, a fun easy to watch comedy of errors style bit of fun.
½ January 2, 2013
This surprised me. Started really badly, with the WORST actors/characters being introduced... but the best men and the father of the bride and the goat etc... hilarious!
January 1, 2013
Enjoyable, funny film. That has a nice background meaning of "friends sticking together"
½ December 8, 2012
Not the best movie in the world, but it has some really, really funny moments.