Old Habits Die Hard

Although some people hope that there will be more sequels to Die Hard (one of the greatest movies of our time), it looks like this may be the last installment. The question: Will this be a spectacular display of explosions and witty one-liners, or will it fall into the category of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and ruin everything?
The Fox
12-24-2012 09:54 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

The Fox

What Does Da Foe Say?

Just realized that the title of this thread would make a great sixth Die Hard movie.

Feb 3 - 05:54 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

Damn, you're right. It sounds like the perfect title to end the series with because that's where the expression "Die Hard" comes from.

Feb 4 - 01:52 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

Hey, Bruce Willis said that he wants to make a sixth and final installment after this one, so keep your fingers crossed!

Jan 16 - 03:55 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

In DIE HARD, he saved an office building. In DIE HARD 2, he saved an airport. In DHWAV, he saved a whole city. In LFADH, he saved the whole country. In GDTDH, he's going to be saving Russia, possibly the world. In DIE HARD 6, what's he going to save? The Universe?

Jan 20 - 08:52 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

Well since he wants it to be his final one, maybe saving the universe is a good way to conclude it. JK, I don't know but I'll still watch it. It's Die Hard, how can you not?

Jan 20 - 09:56 PM

Edgy Nyland

Edgy Nyland

"In space...no one can hear you DIE HARD!"

Jan 29 - 10:56 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Fuck yeah!

Feb 4 - 09:33 AM

Edgy Nyland

Edgy Nyland

Lol I'm stoked. I grew up with the original Die Hard so I'll always have a soft spot for the franchise.

Feb 4 - 02:54 PM

Ben Thompson

Ben Thompson

Just too bad that any other Die Hard sequel or reboot, like all other sequels and reboots, will never be as good as the original one

Feb 12 - 04:28 AM

The Fox

What Does Da Foe Say?

Even though it would probably suck, I would watch the SHIT out of Die Hard in space.

Jan 31 - 08:06 PM

David Frederick

David Frederick

That's what I wanted The Fifth Element to be, but it wasn't.

Feb 5 - 10:51 AM

The Fox

What Does Da Foe Say?

Yeah, I didn't like it much either... still, you have to give it some points for imagination.

Feb 8 - 05:18 PM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile