omg it's actually Rated R.. so excited

the trailer looked like another PG-13 fest but it's been confirmed its rating will be R
Jin Kim
01-13-2013 08:43 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Robert Lenski

Robert Lenski

Of course, Jeremy Jahns say different.

"As Lincoln Park once said: IT DOES NOT EVEN MATTER!!"

So tell, other than superficial reasons, why does "R" matter? Did you like the other Die Hards because they had the liberty to say "Motherfucker" or they had the good grace to at least try telling a story with characters.

Feb 14 - 01:11 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

I love Jeremy Jahns, so I was pretty sad when He gave this movie a "Forgettable" rating.

Feb 14 - 02:12 PM

Theo Bear

Theo Bear

Film has been heavily pre-cut by Fox in the UK so the kids can get in. Fuck you very much, Fox. . Sincerely. .Fuck you from the bottom of my fart.

Feb 12 - 02:22 PM

Tom Ivers

Tom Ivers

There better be a ton of F words, I swear to God. We have to make up for the serious dearth in 4.

Feb 12 - 01:44 PM

Theo Bear

Theo Bear

From what I've heard, the film's only 97 mins long. Don't expect much. A good 5 minutes of that will be the end credits, so your looking at a 90min movie. Really disappointing.

Jan 31 - 03:54 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

Who cares?

Feb 1 - 03:40 PM

Babadook Nyland

Babadook Nyland

Yeah, I don't see the significance of the run time.

Feb 2 - 05:49 AM

Sean Moore

Sean Moore

Well what have the other classics been run-times? I'm worried because the trailer has been very, very ,explosive stunts heavy. Usually these type of trailers have a bountiful amount of material to throw at the wall so too speak. Trailer seems very tight closed hiding any positive material...The last edition of Die Hard did 350 million world-wide and was sub par. Peace Out!

Feb 12 - 01:12 AM

Babadook Nyland

Babadook Nyland

Sean, you have a lot of interesting points that would be better expressed through improved grammar lol. I'm not trying to be rude, but it's difficult to understand what you're saying half the time and it's a shame because I've read your posts and you have some quality points to make. I think... I just have a difficult time deciphering them.

Feb 12 - 02:10 PM

Tommy Bekken

Tommy Bekken

It says 1h50min on this site

Feb 12 - 04:14 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

I love all 4 so PG-13 or R are both fine. But of course I'm psyched that it's R.

Jan 16 - 03:52 PM

Jin Kim

Jin Kim

it's rated R for violence and language so I guess it won't be that violent which I was hoping wouldn't be the case but oh well

Jan 20 - 05:48 PM

Babadook Nyland

Babadook Nyland

Yeah, I was hoping for a bloodbath.

Jan 29 - 10:57 AM

Dan Everett

Dan Everett

The first two trailers made this film seem trite and pathetic. This new trailer makes this film more likeable.

Jan 13 - 10:10 PM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile