Die Hard sucks

Die Hard is one of the worst movies i have ever seen and its sequels are even worse. I think this will be the worst movie of the year
Movie 4.
01-28-2013 07:24 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Matt Vuong

Matt Vuong

Terrible addition to the Die Hard series. Makes Die Hard 4 look like a master piece of a movie! Save your money and do not see this movie! I actually found myself starring at the ceiling several times just looking at the theatre architecture because this movie was so boring!!

Feb 18 - 06:19 PM

Sonny Baez

Sonny Baez

It is, so far, the worst movie of the year.

Feb 17 - 02:42 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Oh stop it. How can it be worse than Movie 43?

Feb 17 - 03:09 PM

Mitch Andrews

Mitch Andrews

fuck you movie 43

Feb 15 - 04:05 PM

Y.t. Whitemansson

Y.t. Whitemansson

having movie 43 on his profile, don't make his statement wrong

Feb 13 - 04:57 AM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Well the original Die Hard is way better than Movie 43.

Feb 13 - 02:23 PM

Bradley Timm

Bradley Timm

Regardless of the trolling that is clearly taking place, it turns out this Die Hard movie is the shameless, effortless cash grab we all hoped it wouldn't be.

Feb 13 - 02:34 AM

Benoît Dalle

Benoît Dalle

I saw it and it's one of the worst film ever man. It's a cheap Rambo III without a soul.

Feb 13 - 01:59 AM

Marshall Petty

Marshall Petty

I just want to say Bravo to Lloyd Stanton...his comment about sums up my thoughts on the matter...

Feb 12 - 10:16 PM

stanton28

Lloyd Stanton

That you chose movie 43 for your profile says all we need to know about your opinion.

Feb 12 - 09:56 PM

Jon Hills

Jon Hills

You are Un-American.

Feb 12 - 04:57 PM

Sonny Baez

Sonny Baez

Yeah because USA citizens watch stupid movies. "Un-American" I think you meant "UN-USACitizen" so if you are that, you are truly someone with brain. :D

Feb 17 - 02:45 PM

Kevin DeLoughry

Kevin DeLoughry

GO AWAY MAN. just get on. shoo shoo, get out of here, scat

Feb 11 - 04:01 PM

davidstuartabrams

David Abrams

this movie 43 reviewer is the worst thing since my son. i mean how much can you fucking insult on of the most fun and enjoyable popcorn flick series of all time. so hows your movie 43 piece of shit doing.

Feb 11 - 03:41 PM

Zach Wisz

Zach Wisz

RedLetterMedia > Movie 43

Feb 12 - 06:12 PM

davidstuartabrams

David Abrams

someone knows red-lettermedia awesome!

Feb 13 - 02:18 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Fuck Movies! :)

Feb 13 - 08:25 PM

Mitch Andrews

Mitch Andrews

fucking troll

Feb 11 - 10:14 AM

Ben Thompson

Ben Thompson

I thought Movie 43 being your profile pic and username was just a coincidence, but I actually saw your 100% positive rating on it. Movie 43 was one of the biggest bombs of the year and Die Hard would beat it and all of its possible sequels combined.

Feb 11 - 06:35 AM

Cathal Looby

Cathal Looby

your an idiot....

Feb 10 - 06:15 PM

Greg McClure

Greg McClure

He is, but I think you need to get your homonyms straight before calling someone else an idiot.

Feb 18 - 10:11 AM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Okay, Movie 43... you got us. Ha ha, very funny, you can stop posting meaningless shit like this now. Of course, if you actually ARE serious, in the words of Liam Neeson, "I will hunt you, I will find you, and I will tie you to a chair and force you to watch every truly great movie ever made." I'm paraphrasing, of course, but you get the idea.

Feb 10 - 11:09 AM

Chase The Lost

Is there a way to report trolls on this site? I'm not sure if there are mods or anything like that. Hope that wasn't a stupid question lol.

Feb 10 - 11:17 AM

Kevin DeLoughry

Kevin DeLoughry

oh there is a flag as spam thing on comments

Feb 11 - 04:02 PM

Chase The Lost

So does that eliminate the comment itself? Or does it send a message to a mod? I really feel stupid right now lol.

Feb 12 - 01:37 PM

Diego Tutweiller

No mods. What a shock.

Feb 12 - 06:10 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Okay, Chase. Here's quick rundown for you. You press the "flag spam" button on somebody's comment and it says "flagged as spam." If 4 other users also flag that comment, it gets deleted. So basically 5 flags= deleted comment.

Feb 12 - 09:23 PM

Chase The Lost

Ohhh I see. I understand now. Thanks, guys.

Feb 13 - 06:40 AM

Michael Turner

Michael Turner

Diego don't quote people if you aren't going to actually quote them. It looks stupid when you use quotation marks and say "in the words of" when it is not in the words of the person you are supposedly quoting. It would be ALMOST funny if you had just said that.

Feb 15 - 11:07 AM

Chase The Lost

Lighten up, bro

Feb 18 - 11:39 AM

John Klepic

John Klepic

HAHA... Movie 43, thats the movie thats so far made 7.7M but b/c it was sooo bad actually lost 7,699,985 because only you stayed to watch it...

Feb 6 - 05:15 AM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

HAHA because it was a good movie idiot.

Feb 9 - 02:13 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

movie 43 was and will b the biggest bomb of the year

Feb 2 - 09:04 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Feb 2 - 05:59 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Feb 2 - 05:59 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

STOP CALLING ME A TROLL

Feb 5 - 02:49 PM

Yune Kwon

Yune Kwon

You ARE a troll

Feb 10 - 07:38 PM

Micah Berman

Micah Berman

feed the troll, taste the troll.

Feb 12 - 11:56 AM

Diego Tutweiller

EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION RIGHT NOW. Don't take the bait. This man is trolling. He has MOVIE 40-FUCKING-THREE AS HIS PROFILE PIC, for Christ's sake.

Jan 31 - 08:07 PM

Chase The Lost

It's amazing how many people are gullible enough to think he's serious. Scary, actually.

Feb 2 - 05:48 AM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Its amazing how many people hate one of the greatest comedies ever. Fightening, actually

Feb 5 - 02:51 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

wow movie 43 has fucked up twice in the same year ! "fightening " ?

Feb 5 - 04:16 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

You know its a good movie

Feb 5 - 05:35 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

You always say that, yet no one ever agrees with you.

Feb 5 - 07:00 PM

Dan Everett

Dan Everett

I laugh at how you truly believe you're bothering anyone with you pathetic excuse to "rant". Like the guy below said, 'No one takes you seriously, dipshit.'

Jan 31 - 11:59 AM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

No one takes you seriously, dipshit.

Jan 29 - 01:43 PM

Chase The Lost

*rubs temples* here we go

Jan 29 - 10:54 AM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

SCREW YOU ALL! MOVIE 43 IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER! I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS ABOUT IT! AND I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUELS! SO GO AHEAD AND DELETE ME! IDIOTS! SCREW YOU! SCREW ALL OF YOU!

Jan 28 - 08:19 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

SCREW YOU ALL! MOVIE 43 IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER! I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS ABOUT IT! AND I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUELS! SO GO AHEAD AND DELETE ME! IDIOTS! SCREW YOU! SCREW ALL OF YOU!

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Whoever is using there friends to delete me please stop!

Jan 28 - 08:10 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!

Jan 28 - 08:06 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

Movie 43 is one of the worst movies i have ever seen and its sequels (yeah right, like this will have a sequel) are even worse. I know this will be the worst movie of the year.

Jan 28 - 08:01 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

Damn straight

Jan 28 - 08:04 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

What the heck! What happened to all of my comments?

Jan 28 - 08:00 PM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Yippie-ki-yay motherfucker.

Jan 28 - 07:57 PM

Cody H.

Cody Halpert

Movie 43 is the worst movie in the history of movies.

Jan 28 - 07:43 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Keep telling yourself that

Jan 28 - 07:46 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Dude, you're not fooling anyone. You're probably just some guy who works at a studio trying to get people to see some piece of shit movie.

Jan 28 - 07:48 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Thast would be the best job ever!

Jan 28 - 07:52 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

and its not a piece of crap

Jan 28 - 07:53 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

It most certainly is.

Jan 28 - 07:55 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Dude, I am fully convinced that you are just a douche bag determined to make a piece of shit like Movie 43 look good by insulting movies that are miles better than it. You're an idiot and no one likes you.

Jan 28 - 07:41 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

There are many people who love Movie 43 more than Die Hard. You know its true to Alex

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I would ask you to prove it, but it's like asking a penguin to fly. It's not gonna happen.

Jan 28 - 07:45 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Read some comments for Die Hard and read some comments for Movie 43

Jan 28 - 07:48 PM

Cody H.

Cody Halpert

All the threads about Die Hard are about how excited people are for it, stupid.

Jan 28 - 07:49 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Some people are and some people arent

Jan 28 - 07:52 PM

Robb M.

Robb Morello

I'm fully convinced he's a little kid. Can't you see him crying and throwing a fit like a 7 year old kid as he writes his "Screw you all! Movie 43 is the best movie ever!" rants? The kid's never going to get laid.

Feb 1 - 03:20 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

Go fuck yourself.

Jan 28 - 07:31 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Coming from someone who hates Movie 43

Jan 28 - 07:33 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

EVERYONE HATES MOVIE 43, YOU DIPSHIT!

Jan 28 - 07:42 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

Now I really mean go fuck yourself

Jan 28 - 07:34 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

im pretty sure alot of people will agree that Movie 43 is a way better movie than Die hard ever was

Jan 28 - 07:36 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Yeah right. And I'm pretty sure a lot of people will agree that dog shit is better than ice cream, too. You're a dumbass.

Jan 28 - 07:42 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

Fucking asshole!

Jan 28 - 07:38 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Keep talking all you want Peter. You know its true

Jan 28 - 07:39 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Just calm down Peter. You cant fight truth

Peter M.

Peter McClane

What the fuck does that mean, you dumb shit!

Jan 28 - 07:45 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

It means Movie 43 is a popular movie idiot

Jan 28 - 07:47 PM

Cody H.

Cody Halpert

Not popular with the critics.

Jan 28 - 07:50 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Who cares about critics idiot