I hope it does not flop. Best of luck bruce.

What are your opinions ?
Himanshu Pant
02-13-2013 05:49 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Alberto Zeeky

Alberto Zeeky

I hope it doesn't flop for the sake of a 6th film if probably done right could actually be very good.

Plus I don't want the theory that the more classic action movies with Willis, Arnie, and Stallone are now not welcomed. One day they probably will, but I can't imagine these sort of characters that I grew up watching (even though based on my age I shouldn't have) not being around anymore.

Feb 14 - 12:37 AM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

I agree. I don;t think Willis wants to end the series on this low note. Kind of like how Stallone said he didn't want to end the Rocky series with Rocky 5, so he made Rocky Balboa and it was awesome.

Feb 14 - 03:29 PM

Efrain S.

Efrain Sanchez

I hope it does flop.

Feb 13 - 08:21 PM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Like your dick.

Feb 14 - 02:22 PM

Dan Everett

Dan Everett

I highly doubt that poor reviews with scare anyone away for this film. Besides, there's no other REAL movies coming out the same day in the first place. Only Safe Haven and Beautiful Creatures.

Feb 13 - 06:21 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Die Hard is very popular so it might be a hit. Taken 2 got terrible reviews and was still a box office success.

Feb 13 - 05:51 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

It's definately going to be #1 this weekend, though I don't think the word-of-mouth is going to be a good enough for long legs, yet we shall see (still planning to see it next week).

Feb 13 - 08:11 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

It's definately going to be #1 this weekend, though I don't think the word-of-mouth is going to be a good enough for strong legs, yet we shall see (still planning to see it next week).

Feb 13 - 08:12 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile