It is good as a action movie.

This movie is not the best movie of 2013 but It is the best ACTION movie of 2013 (not sci-fi action, fantasy action etc.)
What do you think ?
Himanshu Pant
02-25-2013 05:40 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Tony Stark

sam varma

nice he man

Mar 18 - 09:24 AM

Himanshu Pant

Himanshu Pant

This movie has bigger helicopter crashes, bigger explosions, bigger car & truck chases, bigger gun battles than any other movie of this year.

Feb 26 - 05:27 PM

Tony Stark

sam varma

the man has a point

Mar 18 - 09:25 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Himanshu, a "real" action movie? Do you realize that The Last Stand and Bullet to the Head have been released in 2013 and they both received better reviews than A Good Day to Die Hard?

Feb 26 - 06:00 AM

Himanshu Pant

Himanshu Pant

I know but but these two movies have very low amount of action than this movie. Do these two movies have big explosions, big budget like A Good Day To Die Hard ? These two movies have bloody violence not the real action like this movie.

Feb 26 - 05:24 PM

Chase The Lost

Well, truth be told, I did not see The Last Stand nor did I see Bullet to the Head. I did see A Good Day to Die Hard, though. It appears as though this subject is relative. Actually, it's unfair of me to respond to your comments when I haven't seen many action films over the past few years. Action isn't really my genre of expertise, so I will apologize to your for trying to discuss something that I don't know much about. My only argument was backed with critic reviews.

Feb 26 - 07:26 PM

Himanshu Pant

Himanshu Pant

Please do not apologize. It was just a simple discussion.

Feb 26 - 11:32 PM

Himanshu Pant

Himanshu Pant

It has a very simple storyline so everybody can understand it. It does not have a confusing and lengthy plot.

Feb 26 - 01:21 AM

Himanshu Pant

Himanshu Pant

It is not a very lengthy movie. It is a full action packed movie(not sci-fi action shit, fantasy action shit etc). This movie is so much better than matrix franchise which has a lot of fake and CGI action.

Feb 26 - 01:19 AM

Himanshu Pant

Himanshu Pant

Why this is not a good action movie ? I know the script is not very good but It has everything which should be in an action movie like car chases & crashes, fist fights, helicopter crashes, gun battles etc. I love it.

Feb 26 - 01:14 AM

Himanshu Pant

Himanshu Pant

It is not the sci-fi action shit.
It is not the fantasy action shit.
It is the REAL ACTION movie.

Feb 26 - 01:05 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Just because it's the only one doesn't make it the best. That's idiotic. This just means the only pure action film of 2013 was a major disappointment.

Feb 25 - 09:28 PM

Himanshu Pant

Himanshu Pant

OK. It is not the best action movie but it is an GREAT action movie. Fuck critics.

Feb 26 - 12:57 AM

Chase The Lost

It's February. You really need to stop posting.

Feb 25 - 03:41 PM

Himanshu Pant

Himanshu Pant

It is the best action movie of 2013 because action movies which are going to release in this year are not similar to this. They have sci-fi action, fantasy action etc but not this type of action

Feb 25 - 09:09 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

You are fucking crazy! 2013 is not even over yet, and it's "an" not "a" before "action."

Feb 25 - 02:31 PM

Himanshu Pant

Himanshu Pant

I am not crazy. I have seen the list of all movies which are going to release in 2013 and no action movie is similar to this.

Feb 25 - 09:07 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile